Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think you made one mistake in your description...
I don't think I've seen this mythical option of saying NO to those beautifull girls...
Oh it's there, I've rejected a ton of them.

Actually I lie, the only ones I've rejected are Sun & Soo they irritate me.
I'll 100000000000000000% reject the weebs when the chance comes.
I'm still undecided about Melissa.
Now I'm going to go hide, while people prepare the stake and bonfire for me at that comment. :LOL:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Now I'm going to go hide, while people prepare the stake and bonfire for me at that comment. :LOL:
Nope...I still think you probably have a different version of the game...there's no option like that in my playthrough...all I see there is ....YES PLEASE YES MORE YES MORE GIRLS YES PLEASE YES YES YES.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

I'll agree about one of the two weebs.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
welp, you put me on the spot so here goes nothing. the game is super linear and boring, nothings really changed since the early builds (story or gameplay wise) and its driving me crazy, there. im trying to see what the appeal is here and you already gave me your reasons, i dont think these reasons should be enough carry a game but i guess it has lol
We all look for different things in these games. I don't know what you mean by, nothing changed. This is a vn I don't know what kind of gameplay changes you were expecting, and storywise a lot has happened already. Maybe you think there isn't enough drama? But that is one of the reasons why people like it. So I guess this game will never be for you. And that is ok we all have different tastes.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
We all look for different things in these games. I don't know what you mean by, nothing changed. This is a vn I don't know what kind of gameplay changes you were expecting, and storywise a lot has happened already. Maybe you think there isn't enough drama? But that is one of the reasons why people like it. So I guess this game will never be for you. And that is ok we all have different tastes.
Very diplomatic answer

Reactions: Badjourasmix

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
We like this game because of the heart-warming story and the endearing characters. The story of so many games, even good ones, is only a necessary evil to connect one lewd scene after another. Here it's the mixture to turn the balance.

It's true that your decisions have only little consequences. But exactly that is one of the great benefits. There is no risk to turn the game into something bad. Even the greatest drama leads to a satisfying solution.

And in the end it's a VN, no game with many possibilities and variations.

This game is not the one and only. There are other games witch are also very good. And each one has it's own style. I have played many of them. Some are great, some are good, some are strange. But there are only a few ones witch arrest my attention. And MNF is one of these.

Beside MNF I like for example Summertime Saga, Harem Hotel, Haley's Story, Where the Heart is, The Visit, Mythic Manor, Melody, Midnight Paradise, Alexandra and many others. Currently I play WVM while waiting for 0.15.

Last edited:

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
We like this game because of the heart-warming story and the endearing characters. The story of so many games, even good ones, is only a necessary evil to connect one lewd scene after another. Here it's the mixture to turn the balance.

It's true that your decisions have only little consequences. But exactly that is one of the great benefits. There is no risk to turn the game into something bad. Even the greatest drama leads to a satisfying solution.

And in the end it's an VN, no game with many possibilities and variation.

This game is not the one any only. There are other games witch are also very good. And each one has it's own style. I have played many of them. Some are great, some are good, some are strange. But there are only a few ones witch arrest my attention. And MNF is one of these.

Beside MNF I like for example Summertime Saga, Harem Hotel, Haley's Story, Where the Heart is, The Visit, Mythic Manor, Melody, Midnight Paradise, Alexandra and many others. Currently I play WVM while waiting for 0.15.
thank you for giving me a proper answer

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
the only option you get it, accept accept no? ACCEPT! your answers mean nothing and have zero consequences, they all love you, with you barely having to lift a finger, theres no variation in the story its boring and linear but apparently people like that sort of thing, who knew? if it was that easy to make a game i'd make one myself, the whole point of this was just me trying to figure out why this game is so popular, i've seen games with more/better features and get less love thats all and im trying to wrap my head around it.
As many have pointed out before, the dev is currently working on the harem path, and the characters don't love the mc right away. Some characters fall in love faster than others but they do so after knowing him better. Maybe you're not into these type of stories which is fine, but I think you're underestimating the amount of work that goes into making these games. But hey you can always test it for yourself, try making your own game and have a consistent release schedule for over a year and then tell us how it worked out for you.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
that was more of a crack at the fanbase rather than my competence to make a game.
Ok... I don't really know what were you trying to accomplish, you asked people why they liked the game, they gave you their reasons, and your response the whole time has basically been, "But I think it's boring". You either have a really weird superiority complex that makes you think that your opinion has more value than other people's opinions, or you're just here to troll. So yeah this will be my last post about this. Luckily my ignore list is not full yet.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
*finishes lighting torches*
OH Naxos, what is this about Melissa?!?

:p jk I'm the last person to judge someone for not quite diggin' someone. (Elaine posts)

I was mentally wounded when I found this vn. Too much shit had happened and I was so fucking low i was just there.

This vn took me in made me feel comforted and wanted. Sounds lame as hell but it's true. I've laughed I've cried and today I feel better. I will always be thankful for Killer7 and this vn.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
*finishes lighting torches*
OH Naxos, what is this about Melissa?!?

:p jk I'm the last person to judge someone for not quite diggin' someone. (Elaine posts)

I was mentally wounded when I found this vn. Too much shit had happened and I was so fucking low i was just there.

This vn took me in made me feel comforted and wanted. Sounds lame as hell but it's true. I've laughed I've cried and today I feel better. I will always be thankful for Killer7 and this vn.
To be fair Melissa is probably going to be like going to the dentist for me....

I'll go kicking and screaming the whole way, but I'll go and at the end I'll know it was the right thing to do and be glad I did.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I'll go kicking and screaming the whole way, but I'll go and at the end I'll know it was the right thing to do and be glad I did.
That's... just seriously That's Elaine for me, after I forgave her... yup so we are good cause I totally get it.

Melissa for me is the holy grail of this vn. Fiona and her are my favorites of the non tenants and landladies;)
But everyone has different taste buds. :)

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
See, that's exactly what I like about this thread: it's full of splendid people, calm and reasonable.

In many other threads they probably would have said that in despising our dear Melissa you are a *CENSORED* son of a *CENSORED* *CENSORED* and a huge *CENSORED*, and you deserve to burn in *CENSORED* hell with a pitchfork stuck up your *CENSORED* *CENSORED*, but no way it's ever gonna happen in this thread.

;););):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: etc..... , just in case its not clear I'm just kidding

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
See, that's exactly what I like about this thread: it's full of splendid people, calm and reasonable.

In many other threads they probably would have said that in despising our dear Melissa you are a *CENSORED* son of a *CENSORED* *CENSORED* and a huge *CENSORED*, and you deserve to burn in *CENSORED* hell with a pitchfork stuck up your *CENSORED* *CENSORED*, but no way it's ever gonna happen in this thread.

;););):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: etc..... , just in case its not clear I'm just kidding
Mommy!

I need my mommy!

(Jokes. 100% agreed, most here a decent. some trolls from time to time)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Wholesome people for a wholesome sex game.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whould say 1 thing iff killer7 put his game on steamstore maybe even both off them MNF & MNM i whould pay it that way since i can then give him the money he has earned sofar becausse i am not that rich and aswhell idont have a credit card
so steamstore whould be the only for me to give him money i whould give him for the game 10,- to a max of 20,- euro's
via steamstore per game

Reactions: HangTuah

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Couldn't stop myself, had to go through the 4th Beta and I'm glad I did.

Sooo good and the ending ooph! Had a shit eating grin on my face and not a dry eye in the room, which I'll grant isn't difficult considering I'm just a big ol' softie.

Killer7 whatever it is you're doing to get yourself in the frame of mind you need to write as you are right now, please do not stop, it is a true pleasure experiencing your story as it unfolds.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes