Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
so...you don't like the game?
To be fair somethings i dont like ether, let me give a example.

The first thing is the pregnancy way to quick for a story, Second i feel like that lucy get more backgrond then the main lady Sandra even Alice has more background then her.
And what i dont like at most games is that libido from men and the sperm production is way to fake.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
i really cant figure out why this games so popular :cautious:
trying to figure out why its so popular, i really dont get it
Maybe cause it's simple to play, has a nice light hearted story, lacks drama. Generally you just feel good after playing it. Plus gingers.
The characters all feel unique. It's not your typical fuckfest most harem games become when you add too many girls. The relationship with each girl feels special and it's pretty tame on the kinks.

All around it's just a game you can play, relax and enjoy knowing there is no bullshit that is going to ruin it for, no surprise kinks that you have to worry about.

Simply put, it's lighthearted, fun and lewd.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
True i have that to.. i dont like trols they always are anyoning and presistent.
Take me for example...I do not like NTR...I absolutly despise it...but I don't go in NTR games topics and start asking "Why do you like this....I mean..can someone explain???"
Because it's absolutly uselless....my kinks are not going to be the same with other people...

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Take me for example...I do not like NTR...I absolutly despise it...but I don't go in NTR games topics and start asking "Why do you like this....I mean..can someone explain???"
Because it's absolutly uselless....my kinks are not going to be the same with other people...
Totaly agree with that i dont like it ether i dont like doing it to if i can avoid it. People say its a game yes but you always take something personal with you if you play it. Just like shooters the AK 47 is the best weapon but i like the M4 so i take that. Everyone is different but if you are just disrespectful at the dev or the people that support him you just need to walk away and think about your attitude.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Totaly agree with that i dont like it ether i dont like doing it to if i can avoid it. People say its a game yes but you always take something personal with you if you play it. Just like shooters the AK 47 is the best weapon but i like the M4 so i take that. Everyone is different but if you are just disrespectful at the dev or the people that support him you just need to walk away and think about your attitude.
I'm hoping you are not saying my attitude was disrespectfull towards the dev or the community...
That's why I was asking why is he here if he doesnt like the tags/content ( since he said he played it and didn't like it )

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
I'm hoping you are not saying my attitude was disrespectfull towards the dev or the community...
That's why I was asking why is he here if he doesnt like the tags/content ( since he said he played it and didn't like it )
No it was just a comment maybe i wrote it wrong sorry.
The point is if you dont like the game just move on and play a game you like.
And let people enjoy there Super naked ginger cuddle time! :)

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Not giving reasons and harping on about disliking it, is giving off a strong troll scent. ;)
welp, you put me on the spot so here goes nothing. the game is super linear and boring, nothings really changed since the early builds (story or gameplay wise) and its driving me crazy, there. im trying to see what the appeal is here and you already gave me your reasons, i dont think these reasons should be enough carry a game but i guess it has lol

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
welp, you put me on the spot so here goes nothing. the game is super linear and boring, nothings really changed since the early builds (story or gameplay wise) and its driving me crazy, there. im trying to see what the appeal is here and you already gave me your reasons, i dont think these should carry a game but it has i guess lol
Well I'm for the story and the sex is a bonus. If you don't like the story and you don't like the characters within the story then its time to pack your bags and move onto a new game and try to enjoy that! Don't come in and try to understand something in you have played it and you don't get what is being done within the game that is not a way to enjoy a game.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
welp, you put me on the spot so here goes nothing. the game is super linear and boring, nothings really changed since the early builds (story or gameplay wise) and its driving me crazy, there. im trying to see what the appeal is here and you already gave me your reasons, i dont think these reasons should be enough carry a game but i guess it has lol
The super linear is intended. Killer is only focusing on the harem path, once he's finished the game on that route, he'll go back and work on single girl routes. That's also way if you reject Sandra at the start it's game over. It's 100% pick the top option for the "best / most" content.

Maybe you're better of waiting till he's finished the harem route and starts working on the single girl routes then if you're still interested but who knows how long that will be. Though even then, I think it will still be pretty linear.

For me that is one of the strengths of this game and one of the reasons I love it so much, that it is linear and I know what the consequences of my choices will be. I don't need a walk through or waste time going one route only to realise I've fucked up and can't get the girl I want. I also particularly love that I can accept or reject any girl and apart from Sandra I'm not forced to accept anyone, and lets be real, there is no way I wouldn't have picked Sandra anyway.

Personally the things you list as weaknesses I see as strengths and are what make this game stand out for me compared to every other harem game out there.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The super linear is intended. Killer is only focusing on the harem path, once he's finished the game on that route, he'll go back and work on single girl routes. That's also way if you reject Sandra at the start it's game over. It's 100% pick the top option for the "best / most" content.

Maybe you're better of waiting till he's finished the harem route and starts working on the single girl routes then if you're still interested but who knows how long that will be. Though even then, I think it will still be pretty linear.

For me that is one of the strengths of this game and one of the reasons I love it so much, that it is linear and I know what the consequences of my choices will be. I don't need a walk through or waste time going one route only to realise I've fucked up and can't get the girl I want. I also particularly love that I can accept or reject any girl and apart from Sandra I'm not forced to accept anyone, and lets be real, there is no way I wouldn't have picked Sandra anyway.

Personally the things you list as weaknesses I see as strengths and are what make this game stand out for me compared to every other harem game out there.
I think you made one mistake in your description...
I don't think I've seen this mythical option of saying NO to those beautifull girls...

Reactions: DanielleAVN
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes