Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Thanks, I"m not sure about the rotating gif, but I really appreciate it.

I see you are a man of refined taste.
#teamfiona, #teamharper and PP.
I've see a couple of people on here now with very similar tastes to myself, starting to wonder if I may have found my parrallel universe counterparts :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You could have denied her completely if you wanted to. You get a decision as soon as she sends you the message. You can either visit her ( which will lead to the decision you mentioned ) or you don't visit her, which will remove Tanja forever from your playthrough ( and she will never get mentioned again ).
no i can't .. you make these girls and their stories to amazing to not have anything to do with them ... we love ya for it ;)
ok love it alot .. lets just say a strong like :ROFLMAO:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You mean like complaining the fuck out of this thread like they did the first time with elaine or fiona? :sneaky:
People don't really hate them that much anymore. From the two Elaine probably got the most hate, but I don't really see people complaining about her.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Once the mc finally has sex with her, people will never complain about her again. I think most people were just frustrated because she doesn't have any lewd scenes yet. They just don't want to show their true feelings so they pretend to hate her.
So you are saying that they are closet granny lovers? That makes sense. :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes