D

Deleted member 618663

I love Killers developer sig, But He needs to get Alice in it so he has all the gingers.

That and waiting for either Granny or Fiona to catch him sleeping with the Gingers one morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
In About 13 hours the patreon post with the special halloween renders will go up. I will also talk a bit about the fact that this will be the first time I didn't release an update four weeks after the last one. More on this will be talked on my usual progress report on monday, though. I hope you guys will enjoy the renders, it will be two for My New Memories and one for MNF ( the MNF one is the best, trust me! ).

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
In About 13 hours the patreon post with the special halloween renders will go up. I will also talk a bit about the fact that this will be the first time I didn't release an update four weeks after the last one. More on this will be talked on my usual progress report on monday, though. I hope you guys will enjoy the renders, it will be two for My New Memories and one for MNF ( the MNF one is the best, trust me! ).
You're such a tease! Great job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
And when the update is finally here, we should be caught in a groundhog day so that we can play the update for the first time every "new" day.
Screw finding a time machine, I want something that can wipe targeted memories. So I can keep forgetting everything about this game and play it again from the start as if it was the first time.
Ye the only issue with a "groundhog day" situation would be playing the game over and over, no matter how good a game is eventually it will get boring, and having the same day replay over and over would mean nomore updates for this amazing game, so that's a big no from me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GrammerCop

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
If I'm not mistaken Mom is already a part of the Harem? :LOL:

Not in mine. I explained it a few weeks/months back, but at the time Becca was just "my" mom and nothing else when I had to make the choice.

Now that I know more of her, Id like to add her to the harem.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Ye the only issue with a "groundhog day" situation would be playing the game over and over, no matter how good a game is eventually it will get boring, and having the same day replay over and over would mean nomore updates for this amazing game, so that's a big no from me :ROFLMAO:
My bad, wrong definition. I meant something like a time warp including memory erasure.

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Not in mine. I explained it a few weeks/months back, but at the time Becca was just "my" mom and nothing else when I had to make the choice.

You'll prolly have to start a new save, good thing is you can skip all the dialogue you've already seen till you get to the option of adding Mom to the Harem, then just play through her scenes and skip the rest that you've already seen lol

Reactions: HansDampf788

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Agree, no on the groundhog day, that's why i wanted something to forget it, so each time was like the first with no memory at all, that way it would never get boring. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Batman187

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Yeah, you're best off restarting and skipping.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes