Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
oh and one other thing .. i think i like the pet route better ... i've only had one pet a long long time ago .. and it was fun ... like it was with Tanja :love:
I went the pet route the 1st time round, after a while i felt bad for Tanja, so started again and went to the love route. :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
oh and one other thing .. i think i like the pet route better ... i've only had one pet a long long time ago .. and it was fun ... like it was with Tanja :love:
I loved the pet route as well! I have two playthroughs, in my main it was pet then to cumdumpster (I'm petty). My secondary one is the love route.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I went the pet route the 1st time round, after a while i felt bad for Tanja, so started again and went to the love route. :ROFLMAO:
I have a few playthroughs ...but never went for pet route...even with all the fucked shit she made...iit made me feel a bit bad when I was thinking if I should go that route...so I just went with love route always

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah the pet route isn't for me either, it's cool to have that option for the people that are into that. But I have to agree that feels a little out place, the game is very wholesome, it didn't feel right for me to go the pet route, even though at the time I hated tanja.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I loved the pet route as well! I have two playthroughs, in my main it was pet then to cumdumpster (I'm petty). My secondary one is the love route.
Just remembered that Fiona is in the pet route, I love Fiona...means I'm gonna have to start a 2nd save and go pet route again just incase there's a chance for some fun with Tanja and Fiona together in the future :ROFLMAO:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just remembered that Fiona is in the pet route, I love Fiona...means I'm gonna have to start a 2nd save and go pet route again just incase there's a chance for some fun with Tanja and Fiona together in the future :ROFLMAO:
Yeah it was awesome, plus I loved the unique interaction with Fiona on it. #teamfiona
i agree the interaction with Fiona on that route was sooo cool
as much as I like Fiona and I like her alot ...I still won't play the pet route :p

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
well its fun :love:
Only fun if your into that stuff, Im personally not into it which is probably why i felt bad for Tanja, the only upside to the pet route for me is because Fiona is there. :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Only fun if your into that stuff, Im personally not into it which is probably why i felt bad for Tanja, the only upside to the pet route for me is because Fiona is there. :LOL:
i hear ya .. and don't disagree .. i am into having a girl for a pet .. its pretty awesome ... if you never had one in real life .. give it a chance you'll probably enjoy it .. i know i did :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Batman187

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Pretty sure you just choose the top option everytime? :LOL:
Withe the exception of the 2nd learning/test session with Maddy always use top in the selections and you are good.
Other paths are not yet really implemented, except the pet one with the bully. Or of course you want to keep out certain girls. But why would you ;)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Quick question because my pc died and I lost my saves, is the next update that will be a separate download or season 2 or is it going to be the one after that?

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes