Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
:unsure: Perhaps an in-depth, 200 page instruction manual should be created to explain the process...that can't be viewed, only printed. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Not just printed only but only printed on one of them old dot matrix printers from the early 90's!!! have fun spooling that up and replacing ribbon!!!

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Well, normally you dont use the same number for the game version and the update version.
Maybe call it "My New Family 2" v. 0.1 or something like this.
Yeah, he could have named it season 1 and season 2, I'll give you that. But even so, with the help of the detailed explanation in the OP, there should be little cause for confusion.

Reactions: notBatman747

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, he could have named it season 1 and season 2, I'll give you that. But even so, with the help of the detailed explanation in the OP, there should be little cause for confusion.
i don't see how anyone can be confused .. if they follow what Killer7 tells them :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You want people to read shit in the OP? hahaha...oh you are funny Thorin.

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
You want people to read shit in the OP? hahaha...oh you are funny Thorin.
That's along the lines of expecting ppl to know/see where the search is and how to use it while in a thread.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Lucy : "You can't get me pregnant because..."
because she's already pregant and bearing his child. Yeeesss, after "little cat", will have "little kittens".

Reactions: Jorund

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Walkthrough Mod, for my new family ?
Zoey Raven, i don't mean to be disrespectful and look down on your great work, hell i even use some of your mod, like the one for "A Mother's Love" that steer us clear from NTR, but a walkthrough for this game ?
Am i missing something here ?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
In case you are not a fan of Discord: Tomorrow, at 20:00 GMT+1 ( or 8pm GMT+1 ) I will publish a patreon post that will give you a very detailed overview about My New Memories. It will contain informations about all the main characters, about the story in general and what My New Memories (hopefully) seperates from other games that feature a amnesia setting. The post is public for everyone!

Warning: The post is veeeeeeery long!

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In case you are not a fan of Discord: Tomorrow, at 20:00 GMT+1 ( or 8pm GMT+1 ) I will publish a patreon post that will give you a very detailed overview about My New Memories. It will contain informations about all the main characters, about the story in general and what My New Memories (hopefully) seperates from other games that feature a amnesia setting. The post is public for everyone!

Warning: The post is veeeeeeery long!
A very good read. Thank you. Looking forward to the game.

Reactions: Real Deggy
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes