ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, he could have named it season 1 and season 2, I'll give you that. But even so, with the help of the detailed explanation in the OP, there should be little cause for confusion.
i don't see how anyone can be confused .. if they follow what Killer7 tells them :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, he could have named it season 1 and season 2, I'll give you that. But even so, with the help of the detailed explanation in the OP, there should be little cause for confusion.
You want people to read shit in the OP? hahaha...oh you are funny Thorin.

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
You want people to read shit in the OP? hahaha...oh you are funny Thorin.
That's along the lines of expecting ppl to know/see where the search is and how to use it while in a thread.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Lucy : "You can't get me pregnant because..."
because she's already pregant and bearing his child. Yeeesss, after "little cat", will have "little kittens".

Reactions: Jorund

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Walkthrough Mod, for my new family ?
Zoey Raven, i don't mean to be disrespectful and look down on your great work, hell i even use some of your mod, like the one for "A Mother's Love" that steer us clear from NTR, but a walkthrough for this game ?
Am i missing something here ?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
In case you are not a fan of Discord: Tomorrow, at 20:00 GMT+1 ( or 8pm GMT+1 ) I will publish a patreon post that will give you a very detailed overview about My New Memories. It will contain informations about all the main characters, about the story in general and what My New Memories (hopefully) seperates from other games that feature a amnesia setting. The post is public for everyone!

Warning: The post is veeeeeeery long!

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In case you are not a fan of Discord: Tomorrow, at 20:00 GMT+1 ( or 8pm GMT+1 ) I will publish a patreon post that will give you a very detailed overview about My New Memories. It will contain informations about all the main characters, about the story in general and what My New Memories (hopefully) seperates from other games that feature a amnesia setting. The post is public for everyone!

Warning: The post is veeeeeeery long!
A very good read. Thank you. Looking forward to the game.

Reactions: Real Deggy

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uhh I think there's something wrong with Alice's arm. Honey Select sure is a pain in the ass sometimes.
Hey, it would be nice if you didn't post Beta stuff here, I think even behind spoilers ^^ Since this is 0.16 content I would like to keep this for patrons only until the public release. ( and because people like to get surprised by things like that ).

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hey, it would be nice if you didn't post Beta stuff here, I think even behind spoilers ^^ Since this is 0.16 content I would like to keep this for patrons only until the public release. ( and because people like to get surprised by things like that ).
Sorry i just thought it was funny and little freaky (even though i know why it's like that)

Reactions: Killer7
May 22, 2019
Damn my bad :LOL: i delete my 0.14 because i thought 0.15 have 0.14 content, Anyways i want to merge 0.14 and 0.15 it is possible? I plan to keep this on my game stash

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes