kantar

Sep 15, 2018
This game's MC is quite possibly the most passive character ever written. He never acts independently, only reacts to his environment and circumstances. Like, dude, at least flirt a little with some of the girls. There are far too many moments where he only says "Oh" or "What?" Really kills my suspension of disbelief.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My main PC is a refurbished 64-bit Windows 7 that was originally Windows XP. Movies are alright, as long as it is less than 480p and I pre-buffer. I'm very familiar with the hang.
damn thats my computer .. well except for mine is windows7 32 bit .. i have a smalle drive chained with windows xp 32 :ROFLMAO:
Thanks you two :)
This game's MC is quite possibly the most passive character ever written. He never acts independently, only reacts to his environment and circumstances. Like, dude, at least flirt a little with some of the girls. There are far too many moments where he only says "Oh" or "What?" Really kills my suspension of disbelief.
I had zero game the women I've been with always pursued me. Or a mutual friend would hook us up. So it is real for some guys to be like that. Hence another reason why I love this vn.

Reactions: Dragon59

damias

Sep 13, 2020
curious why they did not finish the first 14 chapter making it possible to corrupt or change them before pushing forward...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
curious why they did not finish the first 14 chapter making it possible to corrupt or change them before pushing forward...
I'm still doing the harem path at the moment so that is still the focus. You should not see 0.14 as the end of something or 0.15 as the beginning of something, it was purely made so the filesize stays a reasonable amount.

Reactions: turgsh01 and haooni

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm still doing the harem path at the moment so that is still the focus. You should not see 0.14 as the end of something or 0.15 as the beginning of something, it was purely made so the filesize stays a reasonable amount.
i have no problem with the way you did the updates part of the game .. everything works fine .. for me at least ... ok lets be honest i would never complain about this game .. i really enjoy it alot ... just don't make me walk on hot coals to play it .. please it would burn my old feet ... :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes