Faelan7

Jul 2, 2020
xD plz don't pull that again with the little cat! But I'm looking forward to 0.18....Anyone else curious about the Weebs? o_O Might just be me...But I like the direction!

Reactions: csmk14

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
xD plz don't pull that again with the little cat! But I'm looking forward to 0.18....Anyone else curious about the Weebs? o_O Might just be me...But I like the direction!
I am 100% down to get to know the weebs more, hopefully we'll get some content for them in 0.18 considering that iirc they're where we are (wherever that is) too.

As a side note: does literally everybody from whatever city it is the main house is in holiday in whatever town it is that we holiday in? At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if we ran into Raven in the streets there, preaching to random sinners passing by.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
i cant play it as it doesnt like to load old saves, and i been doing it since the begging and i dont want to play it all the way thru.......

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i cant play it as it doesnt like to load old saves, and i been doing it since the begging and i dont want to play it all the way thru.......
My best advice is just start over and :
1. either play the game normaly since it's a fucking awesome game with so many feel good moments
2. start the game from begining and activate the option to skip over unread text or something like that ...and you'll be done less than ...1h or so...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You can download the savegame that is linked in the op. Usually, your old savegames should work, but keep in mind that everything after chapter 9 has to be a save that was made at the end of 0.14 ( the end of chapter 9 ). However, if you want you can keep a copy of 0.14 on your hard drive to watch the gallery and stuff.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You can download the savegame that is linked in the op. Usually, your old savegames should work, but keep in mind that everything after chapter 9 has to be a save that was made at the end of 0.14 ( the end of chapter 9 ). However, if you want you can keep a copy of 0.14 on your hard drive to watch the gallery and stuff.
That could work also..though if I were in his shoes..I would have just started from the begining...since it's so relaxing to play it :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes