BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
how much playtime does this game have right now?
I'm not really a fast reader..nor do I try to be ...I take my time reading and enjoying the content..and for me before ver. 0.14 was released ....it took me about 16-18h I think...maybe even a bit more to be up to date...so right now...I would say over 24h ...considering last 2 updates got me around 5-6 h to get through

Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
Ok Killer here we go. I have a problem and if this happened to me it can happen to others. I enjoy the story and have been following the progress you made. I think you need to remove the block you have on the 10+ for the following reason.

I play on my Android Phone and after I completed 1-9 I started to play the 10+. My problem is my phone tanked when it got ran over by a car. Now due to the block i have to start all over again. This is something you might want to consider and in future games/VN's.

Keep up the great work and will catch back up soon.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Enough. Seriously. Enough
actually I'm not sure I agree to be honest....
It sure does have plenty of content?buuuuut I would have liked it to have triple ...or more ...can you imagine it?triple the time with lucy?sandra?fiona?everyone else???!?!?!?oh my god....
But yes on a more serious note it does have alooooooooooot of content...dev is....amazing for making so much content and keeping the game still interesting so yes...alot of content.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You can download the savegame that is linked in the op. Usually, your old savegames should work, but keep in mind that everything after chapter 9 has to be a save that was made at the end of 0.14 ( the end of chapter 9 ). However, if you want you can keep a copy of 0.14 on your hard drive to watch the gallery and stuff.
i have all the downloads to this game :love:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Ok Killer here we go. I have a problem and if this happened to me it can happen to others. I enjoy the story and have been following the progress you made. I think you need to remove the block you have on the 10+ for the following reason.

I play on my Android Phone and after I completed 1-9 I started to play the 10+. My problem is my phone tanked when it got ran over by a car. Now due to the block i have to start all over again. This is something you might want to consider and in future games/VN's.

Keep up the great work and will catch back up soon.
That is the main issue I had with the android version though, it started to become kinda big and the bigger it gets, the more issues will surface. The filesize limit for .apks is 2GB as well so this was the best step I could do. What I can recommend is that you keep a fresh savefile on your PC, just in case. They work cross platform.

Reactions: Tangel

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
annahandholdingsunset.png

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may remember, I said I was taking a little one week break from working on MNF. A break in my case means that I'm still working, but at a way slower pace. 0.17 was a very draining update I have to admit, so I wanted to relax a bit before I jump into 0.18. I'm still taking it a bit slower but I'm putting more work into My New Family again. This means there is a very high chance for a beta this week ( please don't kill me Beege ).

With 0.18 I want to shift my focus a bit, not putting that many lewd scenes into one update again. Don't get me wrong, the little cat week was a lot of fun, but it also meant that some of the things I wanted to do were pushed back a bit. Especially the side girls have been getting neglected lately, with Ida and Celeste not even appearing once in 0.17. I want to change that and give them some love as well. That doesn't mean main girls will get less content, just that the lewds will be toned down a bit again ( like we had in 0.15, for example ). We are also advancing a lot on the main harem route, with only two main girls missing getting a certain positive test. One starts with M and the other is not Elaine. That's all I'm saying.

I also have great news regarding My New Memories. The third day is now fully completed and has been tested and played by a few people. I'm not sure I will release this day for Sandra patrons as well, it's something I will think about in the following days. Like I said a few times already, I don't want anyone to pledge for My New Memories yet! To be a very mean dev: People have been saying this was the best day ever! This also means that I passed the half time mark on My New Memories. I think a release in the span of the next two months is very, very possible, maybe even sooner. The render you see in this post is one you will see on the fourth day, by the way!

And I think that's it for this week. I know a lot of you amazing people said I should take a bit more time off, but I think I'm in a good headspace again to start work. It's hard to explain, I really love working on my games so it's extremely difficult for me to just do nothing. I promise all of you that if I ever think I'm about to burnout again I'll stop. The last thing I want to do is disappoint any of you awesome people!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 1048755

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may remember, I said I was taking a little one week break from working on MNF. A break in my case means that I'm still working, but at a way slower pace. 0.17 was a very draining update I have to admit, so I wanted to relax a bit before I jump into 0.18. I'm still taking it a bit slower but I'm putting more work into My New Family again. This means there is a very high chance for a beta this week ( please don't kill me Beege ).

With 0.18 I want to shift my focus a bit, not putting that many lewd scenes into one update again. Don't get me wrong, the little cat week was a lot of fun, but it also meant that some of the things I wanted to do were pushed back a bit. Especially the side girls have been getting neglected lately, with Ida and Celeste not even appearing once in 0.17. I want to change that and give them some love as well. That doesn't mean main girls will get less content, just that the lewds will be toned down a bit again ( like we had in 0.15, for example ). We are also advancing a lot on the main harem route, with only two main girls missing getting a certain positive test. One starts with M and the other is not Elaine. That's all I'm saying.

I also have great news regarding My New Memories. The third day is now fully completed and has been tested and played by a few people. I'm not sure I will release this day for Sandra patrons as well, it's something I will think about in the following days. Like I said a few times already, I don't want anyone to pledge for My New Memories yet! To be a very mean dev: People have been saying this was the best day ever! This also means that I passed the half time mark on My New Memories. I think a release in the span of the next two months is very, very possible, maybe even sooner. The render you see in this post is one you will see on the fourth day, by the way!

And I think that's it for this week. I know a lot of you amazing people said I should take a bit more time off, but I think I'm in a good headspace again to start work. It's hard to explain, I really love working on my games so it's extremely difficult for me to just do nothing. I promise all of you that if I ever think I'm about to burnout again I'll stop. The last thing I want to do is disappoint any of you awesome people!
Well on your last thing, working on things you love is one of the best ways to stop having a burnout or even recovering from one, just as long as you keep in mind you should not put undue pressure on yourself so it becomes a chore instead of something you love to do. Second is that resting enough (especially sleeping) and making sure you get enough physical activity are also important factors, that will help you to keep balanced and spending times with people you love.

Reactions: csmk14

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I acciedently started up without the lovetime and proceeded to spit coffee everwhere when

Sandra announced little Alice was about to be become a little landlady.

Killer I love you dude and I know Patreon is a thing, but really? I think mom or mother would have been perfectly acceptable there. Unless you did it for the humour, then bravo.

Still haven't gotten further because I insta quit to find some lovetime and then decided to go back to my canonical play through where my poor mc is sterile and incabable of getting them preggo but doesn't want admit it to them so just said he doesn't want kids.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I acciedently started up without the lovetime and proceeded to spit coffee everwhere when

Sandra announced little Alice was about to be become a little landlady.
Yeah, me too, i started the game and say "what", so i came back here and look at the tread, the moment that i saw the patch i say to myself "damn, i'm dumb", after that i played the game like there is no tomorrow. Sometimes i forget that patreon is stupid and we need this kind of patch.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes