AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Right I've done it, I've done the unthinkable and I'm going to show myself out the thread.

I rejected Alice.
HOW CAN YOU DO THAT, i'm disappointed with you...I will never look at you in the same way ever again. :eek:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Right I've done it, I've done the unthinkable and I'm going to show myself out the thread.

I rejected Alice.
You're a monster.

Also even through my "concerning" number of replays, I just noticed a new typo.

Sandra: "but then suddendly"

After you go outside with her, near the pool, on the first day.

Surprised I haven't spotted that one thusfar, considering that they usually jar me so much.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I haven't played this in a while last thing I remember was Lucy telling MC to take Malissa out on a date and then my data got corrupted. I then gave up and quit this VN but i decided to come back and see what i have missed. i might be 3 updates behind maybe 4 i don't remember.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
HOW CAN YOU DO THAT, i'm disappointed with you...I will never look at you in the same way ever again. :eek:
I am dissapointed in myself too :(
Felt like the biggest A-hole for doing so.

But it did not last long. Made it 3 days after the vacation and and fuck this, I need my cinnimon roll back. (Really I need Lucy back in my bed)

Reactions: AlexTorch and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

But it did not last long. Made it 3 days after the vacation and and fuck this, I need my cinnimon roll back. (Really I need Lucy back in my bed)
I'm glad to know that you have seen the light...welcome back brother!

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017

I always start my replays thinking "I'll do something different this time!" or "maybe I'll reject one of them" but I never do. I always go love-path with Tanja and I never reject anyone or go the non-preggo paths... This is basically a kinetic novel as far as I'm concerned :p.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Not that any one else don't need love, but her, from all is one that have the worst time of her life, she really need some love. So far, there is not a single one of the girls that i can say that i rejected, of course, some for example elaine at first was not the most pleasant person, but even her i cannot deny her love. There is not one character that killer put in the game that i don't like.

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I always start my replays thinking "I'll do something different this time!" or "maybe I'll reject one of them" but I never do. I always go love-path with Tanja and I never reject anyone or go the non-preggo paths... This is basically a kinetic novel as far as I'm concerned :p.
I' am testing a bunch of different things now, but my core or canon play through for me is No preggo, No Sun & Soo. Probably no Billy and Rosa and for sure no Kiara.

Honestly I could quite happily play this with an only Lucy path. I love Sandy and Fiona and Alice and the rest of the family and even Tanja but none come anywhere close to Lucy for me.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Not a fan of tattoos or there is something that you don't like about her?
Yeah the tattoos, face, chest, or pretty much anywhere on the front are an immediate put off for me.
Tattoos in general, but in the frontal area, i.e not arms, legs or back are almost always a deal breaker.

Reactions: AlexTorch
D

Deleted member 618663

Yeah the tattoos, face, chest, or pretty much anywhere on the front are an immediate put off for me.
Tattoos in general, but in the frontal area, i.e not arms, legs or back are almost always a deal breaker.
That's OK the more for me. I love them all, I am not Picky.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 before I go back and restart the game for the 47th time, :ROFLMAO:

Can you answer these?

There is a scene early-ish in the game with Sandra, Becca and the MC and we have the choice for Sandra to lick her or lick the cum.
Can you remember if that is before or after the preggo choice with Sandra?
If you choose no, does that stop the scene with Alice and Becca on non-preg route in 16 I think it was?
And close out the potential future scenes they talked about the morning after ?

Guys, don't judge me, let me enjoy it like I want please.
If you chose no then the Alice and Becca scene won't happen. Doesn't influence the preggo path though and the Alice + Sandra fun still happens.

Edit: Didn't see that it was already answered, my bad :D.

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos and AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If you chose no then the Alice and Becca scene won't happen. Doesn't influence the preggo path though and the Alice + Sandra fun still happens.

Edit: Didn't see that it was already answered, my bad :D.
Nobody better to answer that than the dev itself...if there was any doubt, now there is not anymore.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not that any one else don't need love, but her, from all is one that have the worst time of her life, she really need some love. So far, there is not a single one of the girls that i can say that i rejected, of course, some for example elaine at first was not the most pleasant person, but even her i cannot deny her love. There is not one character that killer put in the game that i don't like.
Is it wrong to admit, I’m really looking forward to banging Elaine? I mean, sure I’ve always been attracted busty mature ladies, but I can honestly say, I’ve never been so tempted to sex up a gilf, and given it’s the mc’s granny.....the hotness meter just flew through the roof. Only thing hotter would be Elaine-Becca threesome. :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: AlexTorch

hornywhiteboy

Jul 7, 2020
It's not a scene directly. Father tells MC during the forced call that Old Landlady demanded that he beat up the new friend of MC`s ex to a point where the guy needed a wheelchair.
oh ok i was not interested in what that ass hat had to say so i just skipped threw the conversion lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
... I always go love-path with Tanja...
I personally miss the pet route. She is a horrible bitch of a woman. She deserved to be broken and used. Elaine's bad choices mostly were done out of love or human error, Tanja's torture of our beloved characters was "just because". She is a cancer.

Sadly I play the love route too as the true path was discontinued for the most part but I just tell my mc to play along like you love her and someday you will tell her what she really means to him. A cumdumpster not worthy of anyone's time but to be used and abused.

Hey just because our mc is a better man than me doesn't mean I don't have imagination of my own. Petty? Hell yes I am. She hurt Lucy and my angel Melissa for YEARS...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I personally miss the pet route. She is a horrible bitch of a woman. She deserved to be broken and used. Elaine's bad choices mostly were done out of love or human error, Tanja's torture of our beloved characters was "just because". She is a cancer.

Sadly I play the love route too as the true path was discontinued for the most part but I just tell my mc to play along like you love her and someday you will tell her what she really means to him. A cumdumpster not worthy of anyone's time but to be used and abused.

Hey just because our mc is a better man than me doesn't mean I don't have imagination of my own. Petty? Hell yes I am. She hurt Lucy and my angel Melissa for YEARS...
I understand what you're saying...but I think it's wrong ...
Let me ask you this ...would you be mad at a dog for being raised aggresively ?I mean...I know I couldn't be mad at a dog if that dog only knew how to be aggresive...that's how I see Tanja as well...all her life she has known how to be ...evil basically....her family didn't provide her with the care and love she needed so the evil persona took over and that's the only thing she knew...at least from my point of view...
So sure..we can blame her..and say she's a piece of shit...but can you really?knowing that's the only thing she knew?I mean..I for one can't ..that's why I gave her a second chance ..and she more than made up for it...at least again..from my point of view.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes