Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I understand what you're saying...but I think it's wrong ...
Let me ask you this ...would you be mad at a dog for being raised aggresively ?I mean...I know I couldn't be mad at a dog if that dog only knew how to be aggresive...that's how I see Tanja as well...all her life she has known how to be ...evil basically....her family didn't provide her with the care and love she needed so the evil persona took over and that's the only thing she knew...at least from my point of view...
So sure..we can blame her..and say she's a piece of shit...but can you really?knowing that's the only thing she knew?I mean..I for one can't ..that's why I gave her a second chance ..and she more than made up for it...at least again..from my point of view.
A dog I wouldn't blame cause they would be Trained to act that way. She is a human. She wasn't abused, she wasn't mistreated she wasn't even Trained to do it. She was cold-blooded and evil for absolutely no excuse for her actions but that she could do it.

How anyone that cares for Lucy or Melissa could really forgive her like the mc does shocks me. She had a normal childhood and loving parents and she chose to hurt those around her for fun.

Reactions: AshySlashy4064

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
A dog I wouldn't blame cause they would be Trained to act that way. She is a human. She wasn't abused, she wasn't mistreated she wasn't even Trained to do it. She was cold-blooded and evil for absolutely no excuse for her actions but that she could do it.

How anyone that cares for Lucy or Melissa could really forgive her like the mc does shocks me. She had a normal childhood and loving parents and she chose to hurt those around her for fun.
The example was just that...was another situation in which you can understand why and how ...and it's the same principle...
She's cold bloded and evil because that's the only thing she knew ...nobody showed her something else...
Sorry friendo but in this case I can't agree at all...
Look at it from the point of view then...if she were as evil and cold blooded as you say she wouldn';t have changed for nothing..not for mc not for 1 million bucks...and yet she changed...realizing how awfull she has been her whole life she made a change....so again...can't really agree with you.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The example was just that...was another situation in which you can understand why and how ...and it's the same principle...
She's cold bloded and evil because that's the only thing she knew ...nobody showed her something else...
Sorry friendo but in this case I can't agree at all...
Look at it from the point of view then...if she were as evil and cold blooded as you say she wouldn';t have changed for nothing..not for mc not for 1 million bucks...and yet she changed...realizing how awfull she has been her whole life she made a change....so again...can't really agree with you.
She had loving and caring parents. She admits that she saw how people were happy and working together so she knew the difference between right and wrong and then chose to do evil and tried to break others for sport. We can agree to disagree :)

Edit: what brought on her change was her mind being "broke" she didn't chose to be good she was made to.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
She had loving and caring parents. She admits that she saw how people were happy and working together so she knew the difference between right and wrong and then chose to do evil and tried to break others for sport. We can agree to disagree :)

Edit: what brought on her change was her mind being "broke" she didn't chose to be good she was made to.
And we go back to my example ...the situation...a person who has known to behave only in a certain is not blind..ofc she will see other people how working together and being happy is...but that doesn't mean she knows how to do that...since she was evil and cold blooded her whole life...it's the only thing she's known...
Actually seeing the only person that gave a damn about her about to leave is what brought the change..not her mind being broken...at least that's how I got the take on that situation since she says a couple of times that all the boys want to get in her pants and don't really care about her ...meeting someone that actually showed they give a damn about her brought that change...again that's from my point of view.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

Actually I think it wasn't that you broke her and reconditioned her, I believe the idea is that she'd never been hurt like that before. She didn't really understand what she was putting people through. It's hard to be empathetic when you've never felt anything even similar. The pain opened her eyes.

That being said, I didn't hate the pet route. There are women who are into that, and if I could be sure Tanja was, I could enjoy it. I don't think I could force that on someone who didn't like it, and given the circumstances, it's hard to say where Tanja falls. I also get the anger, and the unwillingness to forgive. I think, for me, though, what lets me let it go was that Lucy did.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Actually I think it wasn't that you broke her and reconditioned her, I believe the idea is that she'd never been hurt like that before. She didn't really understand what she was putting people through. It's hard to be empathetic when you've never felt anything even similar. The pain opened her eyes.

That being said, I didn't hate the pet route. There are women who are into that, and if I could be sure Tanja was, I could enjoy it. I don't think I could force that on someone who didn't like it, and given the circumstances, it's hard to say where Tanja falls. I also get the anger, and the unwillingness to forgive. I think, for me, though, what lets me let it go was that Lucy did.
Honestly for me it's just that not treating someone with love and respect when in an actual relationship with them seems massively out of character for our MC

Reactions: Coaxmetal

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

I when i was young, i met some rich kids, that their parents never say no to them, so when they grow up, they always think they always right no matter what, that what she was, she was that kid that no matter what you do, her parents never say no to her, they are good? Yes, but they are irresponsible too, the mc was the first one to say no to her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Honestly for me it's just that not treating someone with love and respect when in an actual relationship with them seems massively out of character for our MC
The pet route felt out of character for the MC and really weird in the overall tone. Usually I'm into these things, but that just didn't fit.

Tanja is a weird one. Absolutely terrible person, who, on paper, redeems herself. Yet I feel that her being in the MC's life is somewhat of a betrayal of the whole family. Se tortured one of them for years, and countless others – if there truly is love between the MC and Tanja, can he keep her completely separate from his family life? And how did their relationship start? By deception from the MC's side. Doesn't feel the relationship is on a healthy basis.

The best choice might be to just ignore her. Not that I ever could. :p

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
All this talk of Tanja got me thinking: I'm not even sure love route Tanja knows that Lucy is the MC's sister yet (can't talk for pet route, I've never done it). She knows Lucy's the MC's girlfriend, but that's all iirc.

FlyingAceCMX

Nov 16, 2019
I am absolutely LOVING this game/VN! I kind of feel better about myself because I identify so closely with the MC. It's so reassuring to play an MC who isn't a massive douche.

All of the girls are amazing and I haven't rejected any of them (though yes, I did get enormous satisfaction from breaking Tanja). Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time is the greatest thing in the history of EVER, btw...I need my gingers!

I am not afraid to say that certain (i.e. - a lot of) scenes have made me cry. Some of them just hit me right in the feels.

I really am looking forward to potentially starting something with Elaine, too. I'm not normally into the grandma stuff (no judgment on my part),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plus, if she's any indication, Becca and Sandra are going to age like fine wine, lol.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to continuing the story. I don't know what I'm going to do when I hit the end of the current build...ginger withdrawals, maybe? Keep up the great work, Killer7!

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I am absolutely LOVING this game/VN! I kind of feel better about myself because I identify so closely with the MC. It's so reassuring to play an MC who isn't a massive douche.

All of the girls are amazing and I haven't rejected any of them (though yes, I did get enormous satisfaction from breaking Tanja). Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time is the greatest thing in the history of EVER, btw...I need my gingers!

I am not afraid to say that certain (i.e. - a lot of) scenes have made me cry. Some of them just hit me right in the feels.

I really am looking forward to potentially starting something with Elaine, too. I'm not normally into the grandma stuff (no judgment on my part),
Plus, if she's any indication, Becca and Sandra are going to age like fine wine, lol.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to continuing the story. I don't know what I'm going to do when I hit the end of the current build...ginger withdrawals, maybe? Keep up the great work, Killer7!
Agree 100%. Especially re: Elaine, my sentiments exactly.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Agree 100%. Especially re: Elaine, my sentiments exactly.
Also agree. I Love more people discovering what a wonderful vn this is. More people need to sip from this chicken soup for the pervs soul:)

FlyingAceCMX

Nov 16, 2019
Also agree. I Love more people discovering what a wonderful vn this is. More people need to sip from this chicken soup for the pervs soul:)
I've been playing a lot of VNs lately to just get my mind off of everything (can't shut off my brain), but this is the first one I've played that actually just makes me feel good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've been playing a lot of VNs lately to just get my mind off of everything (can't shut off my brain), but this is the first one I've played that actually just makes me feel good.
I myself found it when I was in dark times. I can still re play it to feel up when I'm down. Corny as it sounds this vn means a lot to me. :)

FlyingAceCMX

Nov 16, 2019
I myself found it when I was in dark times. I can still re play it to feel up when I'm down. Corny as it sounds this vn means a lot to me. :)
I hear you on that. I've been fighting severe depression for years and I constantly need to take my mind off of things. It's always good to find something to distract from the suck of everyday life. I hope you're doing better, btw.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I hear you on that. I've been fighting severe depression for years and I constantly need to take my mind off of things. It's always good to find something to distract from the suck of everyday life. I hope you're doing better, btw.
The struggle is real. But yes doing better here. New people in my life helped as well. I hope if you can't break through it that you atleast get a huge dose of solace when you need it :)

Reactions: FlyingAceCMX

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think it has been a while since I shared a My New Memories render here that wasn't part of the progress update...So I'll just do that now and hope no moderator will slap my butt for it...

View attachment 1053002

View attachment 1053003
Looks good :D
THough quick question...do we have a ETA ?
EDIT : also ...one more question will it be ...like MNF ...feel good story?or ...something darker?(hope not)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexTorch
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes