Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Looks good :D
THough quick question...do we have a ETA ?
EDIT : also ...one more question will it be ...like MNF ...feel good story?or ...something darker?(hope not)
No ETA, I've finished about 60% of the script already, that's all I can say. The game won't be dark at all, it will be a feel good story with very, very emotional moments ^^.

baookaman

Sep 15, 2019
Killer7 I F*cking Love your game ! only chap 5 and so many hours played, One week that after work i play so late that i sleep 4hours a night. Big thx and love <3 !
The story is so emotionnal, that i cried, laughed, was angry and happy.
Can't wait to finish work and continue playing !

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Killer7 I F*cking Love your game ! only chap 5 and so many hours played, One week that after work i play so late that i sleep 4hours a night. Big thx and love <3 !
The story is so emotionnal, that i cried, laughed, was angry and happy.
Can't wait to finish work and continue playing !
The story is really good, if you at chapter 5, wait till you see the rest. Those feelings that you have now will be multiplied (except the anger).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: baookaman

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
The history is really good, if you at chapter 5, wait till you see the rest. Those feelings that you have now will be multiplied (except the anger).
Just a heads up, cos I've seen you make this mistake before:

history: stuff that has happened in the past (e.g: "They have a bad history together")

story: the plot of something (e.g: "That game has a well-written story")

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Just a heads up, cos I've seen you make this mistake before:

history: stuff that has happened in the past (e.g: "They have a bad history together")

story: the plot of something (e.g: "That game has a well-written story")
Well, thanks, since english is not my first language is good to know when i write something wrong.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes