GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well smoking is one of the "kinks" I will never implement, to get that out of the way. The list with kinks that will never happen is kinda long but yeah...This one is easy to write off the list :D.
I do smoke but I don't like it in my games unless it really looks like it belongs there. And it don't belong here.

its happens as you get older .. your brain slows down alot :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
HEY - speak for yourself.

Ummm...it just occurred to me that you are. Sorry.

Isn't that Texas right now? (I'll wait for the shaming over in the corner)(I also am not serious I feel horrible for them)
Thanks. I live in San Antonio and was without power and water for three days. And I finally finished restocking the fridge.

Edit: I don't know why my posts were edited and combined. Is this a new required method of posting on this site? I'm part of the old school of replying which is an individual message to an individual topic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Elite Kane

Oct 3, 2019
Gunna start of with That i absolutly LOVE this game, rate it 20 outa 10. Perfection in a VN game i would say except i have one small issue in the game flow, that it seems (unless im wrong) that you hafto go down the pregnancy path to give Elaine her second chance. I am not a pregnancy fan, not my fetish for games by any stretch, so when it gave the option to go around it i was happy, but it seems by doing so Elaine dosent get her second chance.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
That is the main issue I had with the android version though, it started to become kinda big and the bigger it gets, the more issues will surface. The filesize limit for .apks is 2GB as well so this was the best step I could do. What I can recommend is that you keep a fresh savefile on your PC, just in case. They work cross platform.
Great game, Killer. As an earlier post I had put, easily in my top 5. Love the developing story, the characters, the artwork, and the overall flow. My only issue, and I dont know if anyone else has this, is sometimes the erotic scenes themselves can be kinda quick and bland. Usually starts in one angle or position, they have sex and finish. Some more foreplay, change of position, or even change of camera shots could really spice it up and help some. Still gets 4.5 stars though.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Gunna start of with That i absolutly LOVE this game, rate it 20 outa 10. Perfection in a VN game i would say except i have one small issue in the game flow, that it seems (unless im wrong) that you hafto go down the pregnancy path to give Elaine her second chance. I am not a pregnancy fan, not my fetish for games by any stretch, so when it gave the option to go around it i was happy, but it seems by doing so Elaine dosent get her second chance.
I'm trying to implement a catch up mechanic with 0.18 where you can go down her love route even though you didn't pick the pregnancy path. It will probably be just a simple choice menu with "Do you want to romance Elaine even though you didn't go the pregnancy route?" and if you pick yes you just got the flag and continue the stuff. Nothing serious has happened between them yet ^^.

Elite Kane

Oct 3, 2019
I'm trying to implement a catch up mechanic with 0.18 where you can go down her love route even though you didn't pick the pregnancy path. It will probably be just a simple choice menu with "Do you want to romance Elaine even though you didn't go the pregnancy route?" and if you pick yes you just got the flag and continue the stuff. Nothing serious has happened between them yet ^^.
THAT would be Amazing

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
what theres a scene with broken legs? i did not see that when i played
It's not a scene directly. Father tells MC during the forced call that Old Landlady demanded that he beat up the new friend of MC`s ex to a point where the guy needed a wheelchair.

Shadowlash

Feb 6, 2018
Wow! this game is amazing. I only discovered it with this last update, and man am i glad i did! I binge-played the whole game in a few days, and man was it worth it!
The characters in this game are very likeable, have interesting stories and i had a lot of fun following the games story and watching the relationships unfold.

Overall just a fantastic game! cannot wait for more updates.

D

Deleted member 618663

Thanks. I live in San Antonio and was without power and water for three days. And I finally finished restocking the fridge.
Welcome back to the World, Hopefully you didn't suffer/lose to much. And glad to have You back with us.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Killer7 before I go back and restart the game for the 47th time, :ROFLMAO:

Can you answer these?

There is a scene early-ish in the game with Sandra, Becca and the MC and we have the choice for Sandra to lick her or lick the cum.
Can you remember if that is before or after the preggo choice with Sandra?
If you choose no, does that stop the scene with Alice and Becca on non-preg route in 16 I think it was?
And close out the potential future scenes they talked about the morning after ?

Guys, don't judge me, let me enjoy it like I want please.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Killer7 before I go back and restart the game for the 47th time, :ROFLMAO:

Can you answer these?

There is a scene early-ish in the game with Sandra, Becca and the MC and we have the choice for Sandra to lick her or lick the cum.
Can you remember if that is before or after the preggo choice with Sandra?
If you choose no, does that stop the scene with Alice and Becca on non-preg route in 16 I think it was?
And close out the potential future scenes they talked about the morning after ?

Guys, don't judge me, let me enjoy it like I want please.
I don't remember there being a choice, it just happened.

I wish there was a choice though, or even one to skip the group sex/lesbian content altogether.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I don't remember there being a choice, it just happened.

I wish there was a choice though, or even one to skip the group sex/lesbian content altogether.
There was one scene with Sandra and Becca that 100% had a choice. Or now I think about it, it might have been Becca and Mary, but I'm sure Killer will know the one I'm referring to.

Reactions: AlexTorch

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
There was one scene with Sandra and Becca that 100% had a choice. Or now I think about it, it might have been Becca and Mary, but I'm sure Killer will know the one I'm referring to.
You're thinking of the Becca/Sandy threesome at the bathouse. It's after the first vactation, and yeah that part is optional.

I'd honestly never notice this kind of thing being forced cos it doesn't bother me at all, but this conversation has reenforced the fact for me that I know this game backwards and forwards. I think I described myself as having replayed it a "concerning" number of times. That said, I'm probably gonna start another playthrough today too...

Reactions: afterlights

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You're thinking of the Becca/Sandy threesome at the bathouse. It's after the first vactation, and yeah that part is optional.

I'd honestly never notice this kind of thing being forced cos it doesn't bother me at all, but this conversation has reenforced the fact for me that I know this game backwards and forwards. I think I described myself as having replayed it a "concerning" number of times. That said, I'm probably gonna start another playthrough today too...
Yeah I know it's optional, I want to know if it affects something later in the previous release on the non preggo path. Also if it was before or after the conversation with Sandra at the baths that starts the whole pregnancy paths.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Yeah I know it's optional, I want to know if it affects something later in the previous release on the non preggo path. Also if it was before or after the conversation with Sandra at the baths that starts the whole pregnancy paths.
The Sandy preggo yes/no is before the first vactation, as on the preggo path she tells you that she's gonna stop taking the pill at the vacation house after her shark week is done on the first day of said week.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I believe that choice only affect the scene with becca and alice, (if you choose yes for that scene with becca and sandy, alice will lick the cum out of her pussy) in the new ones that don't change anything, if both of paths follow the same thing that killer posted about: "The other one wasn't avoidable because it only happened when the first one happens. The current one happens no matter what and I don't really see an issue there given how touchy they were with each other before."

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

The Sandy preggo yes/no is before the first vactation, as on the preggo path she tells you that she's gonna stop taking the pill at the vacation house after her shark week is done on the first day of said week.
I believe that choice only affect the scene with becca and alice, (if you choose yes for that scene with becca and sandy, alice will lick the cum out of her pussy) in the new ones that don't change anything, if both of paths follow the same thing that killer posted about: "The other one wasn't avoidable because it only happened when the first one happens. The current one happens no matter what and I don't really see an issue there given how touchy they were with each other before."
Thanks guys, between those 3 responses I think I got the answer I was looking for.

Welp back to the old saves I go.

Reactions: cakeny
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes