Greenhorny

Oct 22, 2020
Having trouble extracting the compacted document. Every time it fails to extract the game .exe. Would appreciate if anyone could be so kind to help me out :/

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Got to say I'm loving Mary's
Simple:
Sandy/Lucy's kids will be:
to Becca: grandkids
to Mary: great-nieces (or, unlikely, great-nephews)
to Lucy/Sandy: nieces (or, unlikely, newphews)
to Maddy: second cousins? or cousins once removed? I forget.
to Lucy/Sandy's kids: half-siblings and cousins
to Becca's kids: half-siblings and nieces (or, unlikely, nephews)
to Mary's kids: half-siblings and second cousins? or cousins once? twice? removed?
to Maddy's kids: half-siblings and second cousins? or cousins once? twice? removed? I can never remember

Alice's kids: same as Sandy/Lucy's kids except all non-sibling relationships are adoptive

Becca's kids:
to Sandy/Lucy: half-siblings and nieces/nephews
to Mary: neices/nephews
to Maddie: cousins

Mary's kids:
Becca's kids but swap Mary for Becca and Sandy/Lucy for Maddy

Maddie's kids:
Sandy/Lucy's kids but swap Mary/Becca, remove Sandy/Lucy and replace Maddie with Sandy/Lucy
mamma mia that's some LOUD Hillbilly banjos playing right there

Reactions: Trminator

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
decided to do another crossover or should I say add more neko's to an crossover I posted an while back hope ya'll like View attachment 1109127 we have an Hotel Harem/Ecchi Sensei/Lucky Paradox/My New Family for those that are Neko lovers enjoy ;)
The best fan art is still this one here.

I wish that something like that will actually be in the game some day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
You took the wrong harem hotel character, that one's supposed to be a puppy, it's her twin that's the cat. ;)
I know Emma calls herself/thinks she looks like an puppy but to me she screams neko so she's an neko that's the sad thing about HS assets no decent dog ears

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
that is two ways to say the same thing
That's not the case. A second cousin is the cousin of your cousin...same generation but not same grandparents. A cousin once removed (or twice, or thrice, or so on) is the child of your cousin. One is by lineage, one is generational.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very sexy people out in the world!

Another week another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 4 last week. And I think the fourth day is a pretty special day in general. We get some very heartwarming moments with certain girls and there is one girl in particular that finally opens up about her feelings. I'm not going to tell you who, but you probably know it anyway. I'll try to release beta 5 this week, probably on the weekend again, no promises though!

I still have one major event planned for 0.18 that I wanted to do for a while. This will probably happen on the last day of the update so everyone has something to look forward to. Like I said last week, this update is more grounded and focuses more on relationship progression and emotions rather than lewds. Still, every day so far has at least one animation again. So you can still get your usual amount of lewds! I hope you enjoyed the little teasers by the way!

I also made very good progress for My New Memories. The scenes are all made and while I'm typing this, only two more renders have to be rendered out. Once they are done I just have to fix my usual spelling errors and add some coding magic ( mainly for music and sounds ) and then day 4 is complete. So, only two more days and the first public release of My New Memories is done! The render you see in this post is one from the fourth day, the two small potatos Morgan and Olivia ( default names ).

And I think thats it for this week. Patrons, keep in mind that Patreon will try to repledge on the 1st, so if money is tight don't forget to cancel the pledge! I will do my best to release a beta this week and if I fail to do so, I'll let you guys know! Thanks again for the amazing support even during these very difficult times. Stay awesome!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very sexy people out in the world!

Another week another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 4 last week. And I think the fourth day is a pretty special day in general. We get some very heartwarming moments with certain girls and there is one girl in particular that finally opens up about her feelings. I'm not going to tell you who, but you probably know it anyway. I'll try to release beta 5 this week, probably on the weekend again, no promises though!

I still have one major event planned for 0.18 that I wanted to do for a while. This will probably happen on the last day of the update so everyone has something to look forward to. Like I said last week, this update is more grounded and focuses more on relationship progression and emotions rather than lewds. Still, every day so far has at least one animation again. So you can still get your usual amount of lewds! I hope you enjoyed the little teasers by the way!

I also made very good progress for My New Memories. The scenes are all made and while I'm typing this, only two more renders have to be rendered out. Once they are done I just have to fix my usual spelling errors and add some coding magic ( mainly for music and sounds ) and then day 4 is complete. So, only two more days and the first public release of My New Memories is done! The render you see in this post is one from the fourth day, the two small potatos Morgan and Olivia ( default names ).

And I think thats it for this week. Patrons, keep in mind that Patreon will try to repledge on the 1st, so if money is tight don't forget to cancel the pledge! I will do my best to release a beta this week and if I fail to do so, I'll let you guys know! Thanks again for the amazing support even during these very difficult times. Stay awesome!

Thank you Kytronix as always for keeping us informed :) it's appreciated

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I am into Ch 4 I think, so far, pretty good game. I mean the choices are pretty obvious. Looks like the writer has English as a first language, although some odd phrasing at times, like "bring to her home" rather than "take her home". Maybe that is the difference in UK English vs American English. Although most of the pop culture references are American.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I am into Ch 4 I think, so far, pretty good game. I mean the choices are pretty obvious. Looks like the writer has English as a first language, although some odd phrasing at times, like "bring to her home" rather than "take her home". Maybe that is the difference in UK English vs American English. Although most of the pop culture references are American.
K7 does get better as things go on (though a lot of "germanisms" still make their way in, mostly in the form of idioms) though it wouldn't do any harm to have a native proofreader go through the game when K7 gets round to polishing everything.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
K7 does get better as things go on (though a lot of "germanisms" still make their way in, mostly in the form of idioms) though it wouldn't do any harm to have a native proofreader go through the game when K7 gets round to polishing everything.
Ahh, so the dev is German. That is a large part of my ancestry. Both sides of my family came to America from there in the late 19th century. Mix in some Irish and Cherokee, you get me.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes