Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Man can wait for new realise of my new family i hope someting hapend with Elein or granny .i know the im annoying but when is realise here

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, just got to the Honeybee scene. FF7 love wins my undying support for this game, even if the central kink is not my kink.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just a heads up, like last year I won't make an april fools joke. I'm not the biggest fan of them and I don't want to intentionally troll people with my work :). Just in case some of you were waiting for something.

However, there will be special easter renders on sunday ( for MNM and MNF )

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Hey Killer7 im very sorry to annoying you can you please tell me when is new realise of my new family here

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hey Killer7 im very sorry to annoying you can you please tell me when is new realise of my new family here
There is no release date yet. I'm currently writing the fifth day, after that is done I have to write one more ingame day. So I would say at least another week and a half before I can give a definite release date.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Is our MC supposed to be Wilson from Home Improvement? Impressive the ways his face gets blocked from view.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
It's a design choice. One which isn't uncommon in the adult game or hentai space.
I have seen it in many VNs but usually they just show the back of the head or cut off at the neck. Not so many strategically placed objects to block the face. Just made me think of that character and as much American TV as is sprinkled throughout the game, it would be a fitting addition.

ucciuburdu

Dec 27, 2020
Hi Killer7 I would like to ask you a question: is there a way to have a romantic route with Sandra if you miss the first choices or do I have to start the game again?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't think so :/ I mean, you could cheat the love points for her via the console if you want. The variable is sandralove

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
is lucy so uptight about toilet usage because she carries toxoplasmosis?
I know you are joking but probably either hating the whole litter box jokes or she is like 95% of the world's population, finding it disgusting. FWIW, one of my kinks is watersports. Unless you have a urinary infection, urine is sterile. Hell, if you eat pussy, then you are getting a little bit of urine anyway. Scat, OTOH, is far from sterile and is definitely not one of my kinks(will give a lass a rimjob, if she is freshly showered but no further than that, no tongue punching or anything).

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
If you think I got creative hiding the face of the mc in MNF wait till you play my daz3d game :Kappa:
I get why you are hiding face, HS males are ugly in most cases, but I think sometimes it looks better with the MC fully shown and that goes for Daz, HS, and Koikatsu games.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I get why you are hiding face, HS males are ugly in most cases, but I think sometimes it looks better with the MC fully shown and that goes for Daz, HS, and Koikatsu games.
Depends. I want to be able to self-insert in stories I like. So a weird looking MC ruins it for me.
I mean look at Sunshine Love. MC there looks like a dweeb.
Couldn't finish it because of that.

• Wow
Reactions: Oghmios1337

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
I think the main reason for hiding MCs face is to facilitate (Is that the correct word?) the player to imagine being the MC.
This self insert possibility improves the immersion a lot.

It's quite off-putting to see an (ugly) face that could belong to everyone but not to me.
That would feel more like watching a movie than experiencing a "personally" social interaction.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes