Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I said it before but I want so say it again.

Thank you Killer7 for this game it really helps me.

If I had money I'd be a Patreon already unfortunately I can't afford it right now.
Money is tight. :(

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah when a game has too many paths it's not for me either, I don't want to have a bunch of different saves to enjoy the game's full content.
That's why I'm really glad mods exist.
I recently replayed DMD and I'm really glad that Lain's Mod exist for that game.
It helps me to enjoy that game to the fullest and I don't have to replay all the paths.
I can use the gallery if I want quick access to the lewd stuff and the mod improves the game itself too.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That's why I'm really glad mods exist.
I recently replayed DMD and I'm really glad that Lain's Mod exist for that game.
It helps me to enjoy that game to the fullest and I don't have to replay all the paths.
I can use the gallery if I want quick access to the lewd stuff and the mod improves the game itself too.
Man when people talk about dmd I always get sad. I really wanted to like that game but I got so bored of it. It's the same thing with his new game, sunshine love. I don't enjoy the dialogue in those games.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I have a ton of games downloaded for the gallery mods.

The only game without a harem I play at the moment is Hillside.

As for the plans for this game to add single paths when the harem path is done let's say I'm not interested and would prefer that Killer focuses on his other game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Man when people talk about dmd I always get sad. I really wanted to like that game but I got so bored of it. It's the same thing with his new game, sunshine love. I don't enjoy the dialogue in those games.
Chapter 1 and 2 are ok in my opinion. Sunshine Love is a game that I hate with a passion though. It's just not good(IMHO).

• Sad
Reactions: Naxos

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I've seen so much praise for DMD, but everything specific I see about it just seems to reinforce that it's definitely not a game for me. I'm one of those "insecure" guys that doesn't want to see non-MC dudes getting any action, and it seems that that's pretty much unavoidable in DMD (and even if it's not, the fact it exists ingame is enough to make me not wanna play it).

But this just feeds back to my point about reviews from earlier, I'm never gonna leave a bad review on it cos it's not made for me and it's not claiming to be made for me.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
DMD is too long and they waste development time with the sharing/swinging shit, Sunshine Love I only played the first release and it was ok but I get bored with games with so long release cycles that is probably the biggest reason why all of my favorite games are HS or Koikatsu games.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've seen so much praise for DMD, but everything specific I see about it just seems to reinforce that it's definitely not a game for me. I'm one of those "insecure" guys that doesn't want to see non-MC dudes getting any action, and it seems that that's pretty much unavoidable in DMD (and even if it's not, the fact it exists ingame is enough to make me not wanna play it).
I am not sure if they added stuff with other guys I played until chapter two and then I quit. But I am pretty sure that stuff is 100% avoidable. I think games with that type of content can still be enjoyable if it's avoidable. For me the problem was the writting, it just wasn't enjoyable. If I am playing a game and for most of the time I just want to skip the text then there is no point in playing it.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
DMD is too long and they waste development time with the sharing/swinging shit, Sunshine Love I only played the first release and it was ok but I get bored with games with so long release cycles that is probably the biggest reason why all of my favorite games are HS or Koikatsu games.
I get the feeling you me and Badjourasmix should get together and make one of those game recommendation lists as from today we all seem to have pretty similar tastes in games (harem, well-written, mostly wholesome).

edit: maybe invite Naxos and Spfjolietjake too :p.

I am not sure if they added stuff with other guys I played until chapter two and then I quit. But I am pretty sure that stuff is 100% avoidable. I think games with that type of content can still be enjoyable if it's avoidable. For me the problem was the writting, it just wasn't enjoyable. If I am playing a game and for most of the time I just want to skip the text then there is no point in playing it.
Yeah, that's another thing. I think it was actually one of your posts I saw on it that decried it for being boring that was the final nail in the coffin for me not playing that game :p. Saying what I said earlier though, I do like Sisterly Love and that has avoidable sharing in it, so that's okay I guess. But even avoidable (three letter tag) puts me right off of a game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naxos

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I have a ton of games downloaded for the gallery mods.

The only game without a harem I play at the moment is Hillside.

As for the plans for this game to add single paths when the harem path is done let's say I'm not interested and would prefer that Killer focuses on his other game.
Harem is not a necessity for me but I appreciate it. Games like Sisterly Lust, Parental Love or my all time favorite My New Family( <3 ).

But there are many great game here where you can focus on one LI and maybe a second girl, I wouldn't call that harem though.
Like Melody, Life with Mary or Triangle which I started yesterday.

What I really like are games that are wholesome. Where you bond with characters and start a loving relationship with them.

That's also why I hate NTR. Makes my skin crawl... but each his own I guess.

Reactions: Jorund

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Totally with you on this one, it's one of the only fetishes that I don't really "get". I understand, for instance, the appeal of watersports; it's taboo, it's something that usually only happens in private, we're conditioned to be embarrased by the act (especially with others around) and I can see how that translates to sexy (even though I have no real interest in it). But I just don't understand why people are into having their lovers stolen... And frankly I'm kinda okay with not knowing, as you said, skin crawling.

edit: Might be viewed as kink shaming, that's not my intention. I have nothing against people who do like NTR, I just don't want anything to do with it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Harem is not a necessity for me but I appreciate it. Games like Sisterly Lust, Parental Love or my all time favorite My New Family( <3 ).

But there are many great game here where you can focus on one LI and maybe a second girl, I wouldn't call that harem though.
Like Melody, Life with Mary or Triangle which I started yesterday.

What I really like are games that are wholesome. Where you bond with characters and start a loving relationship with them.

Yeah I never understood the appeal of that fetish, and I've tried to play games that focus on that type of stuff, but it's just not for me

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah I never understood the appeal of that fetish, and I've tried to play games that focus on that type of stuff, but it's just not for me
My understanding is that it's a power thing. Some people like feeling powerless, so having a girl taken from them is exciting. For the sharing thing, depending on the context it can also be a power thing, if the girl is a 'slave' or a 'pet' deciding they're going to be with someone else gives a sense of power over them. I don't really have much insight on the swinging version of sharing.

None of these are really my thing, either, so my understanding and suppositions may be incomplete.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I am not sure if they added stuff with other guys I played until chapter two and then I quit. But I am pretty sure that stuff is 100% avoidable.
I think it is avoidable but they started to add it during chapter 3 and for me spending time adding content for fetishes I don't like is wasted development time.
I get the feeling you me and Badjourasmix should get together and make one of those game recommendation lists as from today we all seem to have pretty similar tastes in games (harem, well-written, mostly wholesome).

edit: maybe invite Naxos and Spfjolietjake too :p.
Not so sure about that as one of the three you mentioned is on my ignore list and when it comes to MNF Bad loves one character while I hate her so I'm not sure we have the same taste.
Like Melody, Life with Mary, or Triangle
I sort of liked Melody but that was also one of the games that made me lose interest in non-harem games. Life with Mary was really good same with Triangle but that Devs new game was boring from the start and died for by wooden toy.

You mentioned Sisterly Lust and Parental Love lets say visually they are a bit lacking especially SL because it doesn't have animations but both of them are among my favorite AVN of all time.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Not so sure about that as one of the three you mentioned is on my ignore list and when it comes to MNF Bad loves one character while I hate her so I'm not sure we have the same taste.
I mean, I was more going for general taste in games and I see those three pretty much everywhere I frequent too. Though I'm pretty sure f95 needs a "wholesome" tag being: "there is at least one route in the tagged game where the MC is just generally not a creep/rapist and actually cares about their love interest(s)".

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I mean, I was more going for general taste in games and I see those three pretty much everywhere I frequent too. Though I'm pretty sure f95 needs a "wholesome" tag being: "there is at least one route in the tagged game where the MC is just generally not a creep/rapist and actually cares about their love interest(s)".
Agreed.
Now the question is, which staff member to we ask to get that implemented.

Reactions: alutarox

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think most people don't really hate her that much anymore. I remember some people also didn't like Fiona for a while.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes