Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I get the feeling you me and Badjourasmix should get together and make one of those game recommendation lists as from today we all seem to have pretty similar tastes in games (harem, well-written, mostly wholesome).

edit: maybe invite Naxos and Spfjolietjake too :p.

Yeah, that's another thing. I think it was actually one of your posts I saw on it that decried it for being boring that was the final nail in the coffin for me not playing that game :p. Saying what I said earlier though, I do like Sisterly Love and that has avoidable sharing in it, so that's okay I guess. But even avoidable (three letter tag) puts me right off of a game.
I am honored to be mentioned by and with such quality posters. But I do love a bit of darkness and fringe kink as well. My flavor profile has many items that may not fit in with the awesome content that would be recommended and I would enjoy reading such a thread.
Agreed.
Now the question is, which staff member to we ask to get that implemented.
A wholesome tag is desperately needed.

This whole argument is gonna kick off again isn't it... (I'm still rooting for the Elaine/Fiona threesome).
As long as Fiona dom's elaine I'm down. #teamFiona

That's why I love MNF so much. It has both. Great writing and characters.
I just can't wait for the new update.
all 100 percent true. But a lot should be said about what a great dev Killer7 is. The last pages he took time to answer mostly none paying fans and treats this community very well. All despite horrible treatment by trolls sadly including threats.

Killer7 adds to my love of MNF.
That's sadly how some honey select water works ^^.
yeah I've noticed but whatever you do in MNF is definitely working compared to other projects I've seen.

Reactions: Naxos and Uthuriel

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
yeah I've noticed but whatever you do in MNF is definitely working compared to other projects I've seen.
Ooh, I like your left sig image there. The naked ginger skits were probably my favorite part of this game and watersports is one of my top kinks. Dunno if that is a community sig or your personal one but I like it.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just a heads up for everyone that doesn't like girls like Mary ( basically, tiddy monsters )... There is going to be a new girl in 0.18 that is just as busty as her. She was the last request a $50 patron could make after I removed this reward of the tier. She won't play a major role and is just a side-side girl, so for anyone that is worried because "too many girls" ... Don't be worried :D.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Just a heads up for everyone that doesn't like girls like Mary ( basically, tiddy monsters )... There is going to be a new girl in 0.18 that is just as busty as her. She was the last request a $50 patron could make after I removed this reward of the tier. She won't play a major role and is just a side-side girl, so for anyone that is worried because "too many girls" ... Don't be worried :D.
Mary and Fiona need to assert their dominance over her then to show who the big tiddy queens are.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I don't mind a tiddy monster here or there, as long as there is some variation, like in this game. I just don't want to play a game where every female has basketball boobs.

Reactions: jeffrey1667

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I get the feeling you me and Badjourasmix should get together and make one of those game recommendation lists as from today we all seem to have pretty similar tastes in games (harem, well-written, mostly wholesome).

edit: maybe invite Naxos and Spfjolietjake too :p.
That's a nice group of people to be associated with, I'm honoured.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
But the Tits don't have a choice that the person their attached to is a monster.
the tits are the monsters. trying to suffocate poor innocent MC's who happen to try snuggle with the person they are attached too. :p

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes