PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Great update - as usual - but TBH I have to say I'm not particularly convinced by the last scene.

I admit it's probably me (I'm non into BDSM at all, actually I pretty much hate it), but overall it seemed like coming out of left field, and IMVHO it felt a little bit out of character for both women involved.

Not a big deal, though: next time I replay the game I'll just have to skip it ;):)

Other than that, kudos to Killer7 as usual (y)
I have to disagree about it being out of character for Fiona, given how she was with Mary and the MC at the beginning - sure she was used to being the Dom, but you already taught her she's a switch, which is how your whole relationship with her started. For the other, I can see how one might think it was out of character, however With Becca you have to remember you're still really learning who she is. The stuff that she was super turned on by the fact that the incest with her is incest was a big shock, at first for me. I suspect all the characters still have surprises in store.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Killer7 Are you interested at all in minor corrections of your translations if they happen to be noticed by your players? For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I really love the story and the characters.
It is just like watching a Disney movie, you just feel good watching the story.
The only thing I find weird is how relaxed everyone is when you shoot them down.
Take Alice pregnancy request for example, you say no to her, even after she explained how she thought about it for long time, and she just says: ok, do you still want to fuck?.
To me it feels like the routes in this wonderful game are quite easy to follow, and if you STILL try to be rude, you don't get punished for it.
Content idea: if you turn down/ be rude to Lucy, she goes full catgirl and claws your fuckin eyes out and BAM game over, because you just have been a huge jerk in such a wonderful story

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I must have done something wrong somewhere - I did not get a Fiona scene in .18? Maybe I missed something earlier in the game? *pouts*

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Content idea: if you turn down/ be rude to Lucy, she goes full catgirl and claws your fuckin eyes out and BAM game over, because you just have been a huge jerk in such a wonderful story
Speaking of things that really don't fit the tone, is it weird that part of me (while I love good girl Tanja) wants to see when the solo content updates start happening, a solo pet route for Tanja?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I have to disagree about it being out of character for Fiona, given how she was with Mary and the MC at the beginning - sure she was used to being the Dom, but you already taught her she's a switch, which is how your whole relationship with her started. For the other, I can see how one might think it was out of character, however With Becca you have to remember you're still really learning who she is. The stuff that she was super turned on by the fact that the incest with her is incest was a big shock, at first for me. I suspect all the characters still have surprises in store.

To me, it seems like she was a dom for the sake of being a dom. Life hasnt gone her way, losing her sister and just being powerless(and bitter) about it and this is how she took control of her life. MC showing up and making her submit through love/caring just made her walls fall off and she can be herself again.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Me last night, it's time to speed through this mofo and catch up. Both parts of the game ✓ patch ✓ mods for extra speed ✓. Fires up part one and starts reading the story (slowly). :whistle: I will get there eventually.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i wonder how many pages of text this game is, i assume a good number of pages. with that out of the way yay update!!!!!

QUESTION! Do i need to keep .15 or just .14 then .18?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Fantastic update as always, finaly some Elaine time and the secne at the end, oh boy that was some hot stuff(and it usually is not my kind of kink, but here it just works), also really liked the more laidback feel of the update, looking forward to the next one.
on a sidenote: Becca's hony face is simply the best:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fair enough, but I think a lot of native English speakers would be confused like I was, since your post is the first time that I have ever heard of the item being categorized as such, even if it is technically a proper useage.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Killer7, another great addition to your wonderful story.

Loved the Fiona scene and Becca's take charge attitude.

Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Man, i was hoping something with Fiona happens in this update, everytime she shows up, i was like, "yes, now we knock you up" but then nothing, cockblocking by her :cry:
At least she is now a girlfriend. I like that girl very much. top three. (after Lucy and Sandy)
Adriana and Ida are on top too and Tanya, surprise surprise, makes her way

• Red Heart

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Killer7 said :
Just a heads up for everyone that doesn't like girls like Mary ( basically, tiddy monsters )... There is going to be a new girl in 0.18 that is just as busty as her. She was the last request a $50 patron could make after I removed this reward of the tier. She won't play a major role and is just a side-side girl, so for anyone that is worried because "too many girls" ... Don't be worried :D.

========================================================

is this a real complaint .. i find Mary to be amazing .. as well as the other girls you've made ... i think i know what others mean tho i really don't care for huge tits ... but thats how they are so i accept that .. as well as anything else you decide to do with this game ... well take care and thanks for a wonderful game ... you are among the best Dev's around as far as i am concerned ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7 and Qmil679
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes