Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Killer7 said :
Just a heads up for everyone that doesn't like girls like Mary ( basically, tiddy monsters )... There is going to be a new girl in 0.18 that is just as busty as her. She was the last request a $50 patron could make after I removed this reward of the tier. She won't play a major role and is just a side-side girl, so for anyone that is worried because "too many girls" ... Don't be worried :D.

========================================================

is this a real complaint .. i find Mary to be amazing .. as well as the other girls you've made ... i think i know what others mean tho i really don't care for huge tits ... but thats how they are so i accept that .. as well as anything else you decide to do with this game ... well take care and thanks for a wonderful game ... you are among the best Dev's around as far as i am concerned ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Everyone has their own taste. So I understand that not everyone may like some of the women in this game.
For me, every woman in this game has unique and great personality. :)
But my #1 woman is Becca. :love:

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
can anyone help me ? i got an error when i load this game :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter12.rpyc", line 9607, in script
File "F:\Manor\MyNewFamily-0.18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Manor\MyNewFamily-0.18-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Manor\MyNewFamily-0.18-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "F:\Manor\MyNewFamily-0.18-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "F:\Manor\MyNewFamily-0.18-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\Manor\MyNewFamily-0.18-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\Manor\MyNewFamily-0.18-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\Manor\MyNewFamily-0.18-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "F:\Manor\MyNewFamily-0.18-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "F:\Manor\MyNewFamily-0.18-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "F:\Manor\MyNewFamily-0.18-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "F:\Manor\MyNewFamily-0.18-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My new family 0.18
Tue Apr 13 05:37:29 2021

ah i must rollback few time , thank you Killer7

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have been playing from the beginning, it will take me some time to get to the new update.. I can't wait.
Because I already know we're gonna have a scene with Elaine :love:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have a question but it goes into spoiler territory. Did anyone actually have a problem with the scene with Becca and Fiona? I know bdsm stuff is not for everyone, but it was extremely mild and even without the warning you can clearly see that it's all consensual since they had a safe word.
I have absolute zero problem with that, that was extremely "mild" and was absolutely nothing that i'm against it. It was some change, yes but was just roleplay, some kinky stuff to change the same thing (not that i'm against the same stuff). For me it was not ok if was something "hardcore" or something that completely change the way that the mc is, but that was really nothing (and was hot af) and if i know the way that killer7 think, that will never happen, the mc will be always this awesome guy (although i'm not gonna lie, that i really miss more hugs and kisses, there was some moments that i have talked to myself "damn man, kiss her"). Those people that complain about that are a "Banana" :LOL:.

DanielleAVN

Oct 1, 2020
Love this Update. Waited so long for Fiona and Elaine getting some more love. And now both of them got exactly what i wanted in this update. Now, there is only one of my favorite girls left who deserved some more love from mc, Kiara. Maybe, some time in the future... who knows ;)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Killer7 said :
Just a heads up for everyone that doesn't like girls like Mary ( basically, tiddy monsters )... There is going to be a new girl in 0.18 that is just as busty as her. She was the last request a $50 patron could make after I removed this reward of the tier. She won't play a major role and is just a side-side girl, so for anyone that is worried because "too many girls" ... Don't be worried :D.

========================================================

is this a real complaint .. i find Mary to be amazing .. as well as the other girls you've made ... i think i know what others mean tho i really don't care for huge tits ... but thats how they are so i accept that .. as well as anything else you decide to do with this game ... well take care and thanks for a wonderful game ... you are among the best Dev's around as far as i am concerned ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Ridiculously large breasts are actually a turnoff for me, so yes. That said, because it's not the only type of girl in this game, and because of the relationships you have with the extremely large breasted women in the game, I'm able to look past it. Honestly the issue for me is that they just don't seem to fit on the woman's body. Sandra's big, but her breasts don't seem to not fit her frame. Mary does not seem natural.

Anyway, just trying to enlighten as to how there would be some people who might complain about it.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Everyone has their own taste. So I understand that not everyone may like some of the women in this game.
For me, every woman in this game has unique and great personality. :)
But my #1 woman is Becca. :love:
Becca is great, but Sandy is Queen! Lol

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Becca is great, but Sandy is Queen! Lol
Becca #1 for me.
And the rest of the main women in #2 haha. But that's only for me. Everyone has their own taste and likes someone else. I do not judge. ;)

Becca has a special place in my heart... And the biggest taboo between her and the MC. ^^

Reactions: Killer7 and Faptime

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ridiculously large breasts are actually a turnoff for me, so yes. That said, because it's not the only type of girl in this game, and because of the relationships you have with the extremely large breasted women in the game, I'm able to look past it. Honestly the issue for me is that they just don't seem to fit on the woman's body. Sandra's big, but her breasts don't seem to not fit her frame. Mary does not seem natural.

Anyway, just trying to enlighten as to how there would be some people who might complain about it.
like i said i get that ... just stated my opinion on it as well :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I really don't have a favorite in the main cast.
If we are talking side characters it would be Fiona.
I'm not sure if she is still a side character though. :unsure:
I think she is too important by now.

Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Becca #1 for me.
And the rest of the main women in #2 haha. But that's only for me. Everyone has their own taste and likes someone else. I do not judge. ;)

Becca has a special place in my heart... And the biggest taboo between her and the MC. ^^
I cannot fault you for your choice! In fact, I don't think there's a girl in the game that isn't *somebody's* #1.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I really don't have a favorite in the main cast.
If we are talking side characters it would be Fiona.
I'm not sure if she is still a side character though. :unsure:
I think she is too important by now.
i never did think of Fiona as a side character .. she play's a huge role in your family

Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes