ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i realize this question has been asked a few times already .. but .... does anyone know when Killer7's next game will be released ?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Killer7 as a member of #teamfiona since you first introduced her I am sickened by her treatment in this update. You made her HOLD HANDS!!! WTF MAN?!?!?!

But seriously the best update after 3 other updates that I said was the best. Sandra's little jabs at the mc's Korean woman hopefully is building to more ball busting and fun.

The last scene of the updatebetween two goddesses:Becca and Fiona I could have watched if it was the whole length of the update itself. So hot, so fucking hot.
Made both ladies hotter in my eyes. I kind of wanted to stay with them as the mc went home.

Thanks also for the great Melissa scene. I loved it.
One helluva update.

My only real complaint is on the cumdumpster Tanja route she is automatically treated like a gf when there is no cumdumpster scene.

I truly never want her accepted into the fold. She is a side chick. Taken her in and everyone accepting her after what she did to Lucy and Melissa would be like them accepting Christian back... fuck that. I couldn't see Becca ever letting Tanja into the house except for the sadly gone pet route.

Regardless thank you so much for this vn Killer7, you have no idea how much it means to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The other one wasn't avoidable because it only happened when the first one happens. The current one happens no matter what and I don't really see an issue there given how touchy they were with each other before.
Hate bringing this up again it's just something that plays on my mind when it comes to the girls!!

As much as I love your game and I really do and obviously it's your story to tell, You say there is no problem with it but your players who have played previous similar scenes who have had the freedom of avoiding a girl going down on another girl to eat out a creampie or during sex, now have had that decision taken away from them when it's been avoidable all along. So far you have given us the players many choices in regards to female on female content and as you can see by reading back nearly 5 pages of posts (searched=avoidable, lesbian etc) not everyone likes it. Would it have been to hard to keep on giving people these options? Or is this two fingers up at the people that have been against the f/f content?

That's always been the great thing about this game 'choices' but when these get taken away I can understand people becoming annoyed and wondering why.

I love your game and have followed it from nearly the very beginning and the last thing I ever want to do is have a go at how you tell your story however when you start taking away simple choices like this it just doesn't fit the way the game has been all along. I know you can't please everyone all the time but up until this point you had been doing a damn good job of it so please reconsider and make this content optional as it's always been. As always love your game.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Horrifically? Never go to an okie's bbq.
I've had 1/2 pounders and they're still smaller than the burgers in this game. Fuck, the 1 pounder at a local restaurant still doesn't look as big as the burgers in this game. They are fucking ridiculous.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've had 1/2 pounders and they're still smaller than the burgers in this game. Fuck, the 1 pounder at a local restaurant still doesn't look as big as the burgers in this game. They are fucking ridiculous.
Ok maybe comical, but there are lots of places that have burger eating challenges that look like that. But my point was I don't find it horrifying. Nothing wrong with two lovely ladies enjoying huge meat imo.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Ok maybe comical, but there are lots of places that have burger eating challenges that look like that. But my point was I don't find it horrifying. Nothing wrong with two lovely ladies enjoying huge meat imo.
A burger eating challenge is not the burger you eat every fucking day. That's my point. They are fucking ridiculous for an average fucking meal. You don't eat burgers like that on the regular.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Burger eating challenges are different things entirely, they are designed to be huge to pose a challenge.

When I go out for a burger I don't expect to be given Godzilla's right arse cheek in a bun.

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Burger eating challenges are different things entirely, they are designed to be huge to pose a challenge.

When I go out for a burger I don't expect to be given Godzilla's right arse cheek in a bun.
I wasn't saying it WAS burger challenge burgers just that burgers do exist that big and second I don't find them "horrifying"

P.s. I'm not into eating reptiles let alone their asses, is this a cultural thing?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes