Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

As you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 5 on the weekend. This means that the next update will be the pre-release for Lucy and higher tier patrons and after that the public release! I'll try my best to finish it this week, but no promise. Like usual I will make a new post announcing the release date as soon as I know.

0.18 Has been quite an interesting update for me. Getting back to a more casual and relaxed update in general felt...Good? After the lewd rollercoaster we had in 0.17 it just was the best thing to do I think. And even though I'm saying that I'm planning the big finale of 0.18 right now which will probably be something not a lot of you expected. Oh, and then there is a certain lady that finally has to get lewded for real. Not saying any names though, but it will happen on the last day.

I also was able to completely finish the fourth day of My New Memories. It has already been tested by a few people as well to make sure everything runs smooth. Not sure if I'll give this one to patrons as well, I'll see what happens in the next few days. I've written a bit for the fifth day as well but nothing big has been done there. I will probably use my usual week that I "relax" after a My New Family update dropped to write the fifth day. What you can expect though is a very, very lengthy initial release for My New Memories. It won't be as heavy on the decisions but you will be able to make a few that will alter the story quite a bit ( in other words: Be nice and get more content, like in My New Family ). Todays render is from day 4 where MC has a very intense talk with Jessica...

On a little personal note I have to admit that I'm feeling a bit bad that I'm one week behind. Usually 0.18 should have been done by now but since I wasn't able to provide a beta for one week, everything has been shifted. I'm still doing my best to be somewhat on time but I'm streching the six weeks already. I'm really sorry for that, hopefully 0.19 will work better for me again. Thanks to everyone who keeps supporting me no matter what, it means a lot! :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's the result what matters. We confirm that again and again.
I even think it would be OK for the most of us if there were "only" five ingame-days in six weeks.
Come on, at other games we wait months for some minutes of new content...
I 100% agree on that.
Don't stress yourself Killer. We can wait.
It's done when it's done.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
I'm feeling a bit bad that I'm one week behind.
Killer7, Hey Dude, hold your horses - we don't want another "burned out" developer to appear and TWO excellent VN have been labeled [Abandoned] (and one of it has not yet received a public release!) So take it easy, dude - for now in any case, you will have to change the schedule if you are going to make MNM public so early (before get Week One). Let's say every 2-3 months one release of MNF (6 days) and one MNM(1...2 days) and at least 1-2 weeks of rest in the process\between

I understand you want to quickly become a global world monopolyst in the production and sale of maple syrup and pancakes, but restoring your health after that is MUCH more expensive, believe me. ;)

When you rash too much last time, your plot become a bit booring, if i remember correct it was in august or september? update - some episodes was not perfect.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

As you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 5 on the weekend. This means that the next update will be the pre-release for Lucy and higher tier patrons and after that the public release! I'll try my best to finish it this week, but no promise. Like usual I will make a new post announcing the release date as soon as I know.

0.18 Has been quite an interesting update for me. Getting back to a more casual and relaxed update in general felt...Good? After the lewd rollercoaster we had in 0.17 it just was the best thing to do I think. And even though I'm saying that I'm planning the big finale of 0.18 right now which will probably be something not a lot of you expected. Oh, and then there is a certain lady that finally has to get lewded for real. Not saying any names though, but it will happen on the last day.

I also was able to completely finish the fourth day of My New Memories. It has already been tested by a few people as well to make sure everything runs smooth. Not sure if I'll give this one to patrons as well, I'll see what happens in the next few days. I've written a bit for the fifth day as well but nothing big has been done there. I will probably use my usual week that I "relax" after a My New Family update dropped to write the fifth day. What you can expect though is a very, very lengthy initial release for My New Memories. It won't be as heavy on the decisions but you will be able to make a few that will alter the story quite a bit ( in other words: Be nice and get more content, like in My New Family ). Todays render is from day 4 where MC has a very intense talk with Jessica...

On a little personal note I have to admit that I'm feeling a bit bad that I'm one week behind. Usually 0.18 should have been done by now but since I wasn't able to provide a beta for one week, everything has been shifted. I'm still doing my best to be somewhat on time but I'm streching the six weeks already. I'm really sorry for that, hopefully 0.19 will work better for me again. Thanks to everyone who keeps supporting me no matter what, it means a lot! :)

Kytronix time to kiss your ass again with a thank you for posting this here. Looking at you Naxos :p

Seriously it helps us that don't or can't get to the source. :)

Killer7 like most the posters said here don't ever worry about taking your time. You share your gift with us and we are grateful. Hell if I had to guess I'm pretty sure 99% of your supporters don't mind as well. Thank you for this lovely vn. And looking forward to the drop of the new one :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Kytronix time to kiss your ass again with a thank you for posting this here. Looking at you Naxos :p

Seriously it helps us that don't or can't get to the source. :)

Killer7 like most the posters said here don't ever worry about taking your time. You share your gift with us and we are grateful. Hell if I had to guess I'm pretty sure 99% of your supporters don't mind as well. Thank you for this lovely vn. And looking forward to the drop of the new one :)
Jokes aside, I concur. Thanks Kytronix even as a supporter of this I tend to read the updates you post here rather than on Star or Patron.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Point blank for me it's easier on my 45year old eyes and I'm usually here already.
For me, the other place I can read it at, the teasers aren't with the post.

As for the other subject, I've said it before K7, if you feel the need for an extra week or two every so often, by all means do so. Just don't push yourself. Health and well being should always be first.

Ottto

Apr 22, 2018
Is it possible to get a link to an old verion of the game or a save version for the new one? my old saves are not till chapter 9 and I cant start this one

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Is it possible to get a link to an old verion of the game or a save version for the new one? my old saves are not till chapter 9 and I cant start this one
chapter 1-9 are in a separate download in the spoiler tag underneath 10+ in the first post

rodian95

Dec 30, 2020
chapter 1-9 are in a separate download in the spoiler tag underneath 10+ in the first post
so if I have not played before. I should download and play Ch1-9, have at least one save.
Then download the latest 0.17 and continue from there? Is that correct?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
so if I have not played before. I should download and play Ch1-9, have at least one save.
Then download the latest 0.17 and continue from there? Is that correct?
Yes! The game will tell you to save as well so you don't have to watch out for anything.

Reactions: rodian95

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i'm having a MNF withdraw and hoping for a elaine, marianna and rebecca scene or a elaine, sandra and either mary or becca tho if its mary it'll need to be madison. cause three generations

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I gotta get back to playing this. I Hope we can bang that chick who likes to call Lucy "neko" (If I recall correctly, Rosa is her name). Her and that nun.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Well, that was faster than I thought, but I have the release dates for 0.18 right here!

The pre release for Lucy and higher tier patrons will go live tomorrow, Friday the 9th, at 18:00 CEST ( That's 6pm GMT+2 ).

The public release for everyone will go live on Sunday, the 11th, at 21:00 CEST ( That's 9pm GMT+2 ).

And uhh...That's all. Hope you guys are excited for this more relaxed update that features some very nice events with girls that didn't get a lot of love lately!

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes