HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Jesus Christ, are we really discussing the size of the burgers in my game? I mean, they even say ingame they are too big :D It's just food! MC is able to eat two of them, it is what it is.
Just take it as a compliment that this all that people find worthy of complaining about ;)

Burger eating challenges are different things entirely, they are designed to be huge to pose a challenge.

When I go out for a burger I don't expect to be given Godzilla's right arse cheek in a bun.
That's is some imagery right there.....

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
absolutely nobody: "I bet you can't fuck your way through 3 generations of your own family"
MC: "Hold my beer."

Me: "holy shit nana get off his cock, thats ...sick."

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Well then i'd avoid america when it comes to fast food.

We only have two sizes Godzilla's Right Arse Cheek and Godzilla's whole ass.
Dude, I live in canada. On a border fucking city I've eaten burgers in america, and they are nothing the ridiculous proportions in this game. Fuck I eat at big boy whenever possible. It's called fucking big boy and the burgers are nothing like that.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Dude, I live in canada. On a border fucking city I've eaten burgers in america, and they are nothing the ridiculous proportions in this game. Fuck I eat at big boy whenever possible. It's called fucking big boy and the burgers are nothing like that.
Jesus! Are you still on this? The size of the burgers are just K7 having fun, just do like Elsa and let it go.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I mean i was being hyperbolic, so if that offended you i'm sorry.

Also i think the roles of an American being the one to say sorry before the candian is a bit wierd but its 2021, i've seen stranger shit.

Also while we're on the topic of oversized food, i'll present to you the largest cinnamon roll you'll see and no it's not Sandra.
Here's a 3lb Cinnamon Roll from my Area for you to think about and get diabetes from
LulusCinnamon Roll.jpg

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Also i think the roles of an American being the one to say sorry before the candian is a bit wierd but its 2021, i've seen stranger shit.

Also while we're on the topic of oversized food, i'll present to you the largest cinnamon roll you'll see and no it's not Sandra.
Here's a 3lb Cinnamon Roll from my Area for you to think about and get diabetes from
View attachment 1139660
As dessert after K7's Big Mac.........

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

Just saying :p. Now we should drop this discussion.
Again, not an everyday burger. Pretending a challenge burger is a regular everyday burger is stupid. It is not. People don't buy those everyday. The burger you buy normally. This is what we are talking about. How he is rendering challenge burgers in place as everyday fucking burgers. Like you'd buy from fucking wendy's or mc donalds when they don't come in that size. I've seen challenge food. Seen my ex take those challenges and on occasion win(she's got quite the fucking appetite and with a little help performance enhancing drug, weed, she can win).

View attachment 1139660
I'm not offended dude. I'm just saying, I eat in canada, I eat in america and these are not regular portions. I eat at big boy. I fucking love big boy and their big boy is basically a big mac. I mean better tasting, but the same size. The burgers in this game are challenge size and he's passing them off as something you'd get through a drive through. It's select restaurants that have burgers that size and it's always a burger challenge. And I would know. I've seen it. When I was on a road trip with my ex we stopped at columbus and went to a couple of the restaurants we saw on man vs. food. And one of them had a burger challenge was the size of "regular" burgers in this game. She didn't quite finish it. The lack of her "performance enhancing drug"(weed, we weren't gonna bring weed across the border) was telling, unfortunately. Likewise at the ohio deli and eatery(I think that's what it's called). She was a half a pound shy of beating it(4 lbs. and she was a 1/2 lb. shy,, weed definitely would've been the difference there, also if you've never been fucking go, god they make good sandwiches).

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Again, not an everyday burger. Pretending a challenge burger is a regular everyday burger is stupid. It is not. People don't buy those everyday. The burger you buy normally. This is what we are talking about. How he is rendering challenge burgers in place as everyday fucking burgers. Like you'd buy from fucking wendy's or mc donalds when they don't come in that size. I've seen challenge food. Seen my ex take those challenges and on occasion win(she's got quite the fucking appetite and with a little help performance enhancing drug, weed, she can win).

I'm not offended dude. I'm just saying, I eat in canada, I eat in america and these are not regular portions. I eat at big boy. I fucking love big boy and their big boy is basically a big mac. I mean better tasting, but the same size. The burgers in this game are challenge size and he's passing them off as something you'd get through a drive through. It's select restaurants that have burgers that size and it's always a burger challenge. And I would know. I've seen it. When I was on a road trip with my ex we stopped at columbus and went to a couple of the restaurants we saw on man vs. food. And one of them had a burger challenge was the size of "regular" burgers in this game. She didn't quite finish it. The lack of her "performance enhancing drug(weed, we weren't gonna bring weed across the border) was telling, unfortunately. Likewise at the ohio deli and eatery(I think that's what it's called). She was a half a pound shy of beating it(4 lbs. and she was a 1/2 lb. shy,, weed definitely would've been the difference there, also if you've never been fucking go, god they make good sandwiches).
Dude you are taking this way too far, seriously. I can show you ten restaurants in my area that serve "XXL Burgers" that are not a challenge but just a thing you can order. We have a shitton of XXL restaurants in germany that serve giant 3kg schnitzels etc as "normal food" , just for more than one person, no challenge attached. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Like, seriously man, you are arguing this hard over some pixelated burgers in a visual novel? Come on...

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Dude you are taking this way too far, seriously. I can show you ten restaurants in my area that serve "XXL Burgers" that are not a challenge but just a thing you can order. We have a shitton of XXL restaurants in germany that serve giant 3kg schnitzels etc as "normal food" , just for more than one person, no challenge attached. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Like, seriously man, you are arguing this hard over some pixelated burgers in a visual novel? Come on...
You literally just said for more than one person. So not something you would eat solo.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Bad enough i'm hungry after every update of the vn, now once again this thread has got me feeling even hungrier!
I'm pretty hungry myself. I think I'll have some leftover chicken fried rice with my stolen in store soya sauce(unfortunately they don't sell it so I had steal it in order to have it at home with my take out).

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes