JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I guess I should have known, this would have at least one more update while I worked my way through it. Been playing this every night since March, taking it one game day at a time. Right now, on Chapter 11, so I am getting there, just taking quite a while to do so. :LOL: :LOL:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Here it is people, the release of 0.19! This update will focus a lot more on emotional and wholesome stuff again, with some typical moments you expect from certain girls and very romantic stuff from MC!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

you know something small that bugged me since the early chapters i only played a week or two ago. MC never called lucy a pretty kitty i don't think (or if he did it was a total of once or something). hell i kinda think that one's a bit better as her pet name than little cat, but that's just me.

maybe in your new game you'll make it so there's some options when choosing pet names? or would that be too annoying to write and later code?

idk just thinking out loud. both proposal scenes were pretty damn good in 0.19! keep it up!

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
where you get the new chapters? the 0.19!

that's where you put the patch
But aren't they two separate Apk files? I want to play from the very beginning. Also I just installed v0.14 and opened it. After closing the game I tried to install v0.19 but it asks do you want to install an update to an existing program? All existing files will be lost. What is the procedure to follow?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man....i really love everything in this update, but i love even more than this update have more kisses...that is something for me that was missing in the last one...also i have laught really hard about the sexy accent joke (but for me german talking sound always like they are angry), always great jokes, story, and sexy scenes, and now with 70% more kisses, how someone cannot like this game.

Get all main girls pregnant ( almost done ) Marry all of the main girls and then eventually make a time skip so you can see that they are all pregnant, and then another timeskip for My New Family 2 :).
dont-give-me-hope-meme-3.jpg

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Not gonna lie, when I first seen this game I played it for the two tags of incest and romance, but as soon as I got to the part where the mom explained why she wasn't in contact with MC I ended up having a whole new reason to play this game, and that was to see if I can make everyone happy again. There was so much all these girls went through that I couldn't help but connect with many of them as I can relate to some of their problems including MC's. The wholesome family love that is more than just romance hit me in the core of my heart. For once I'm playing something on F95 not for the sexy times, but wholesome happiness of the story. This ended up becoming my favorite incest game and not even because of the sexy times. Killer7 you have created something that is much more than a diamond in the rough. This is a shining star that burns brighter than anything else in the night sky. Thank you so much for this treasure of a game.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ya but she's rubbing the back of her head as well so when i started up the game i burst out laughing thinking what WTF happened to her

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Jesus I didn't expect so many reactions to my first post on this thread. With that said, I just have one thing about this game that grinds my gears. How much torture I go through with all of that food I see, with half of it being my favorite things to eat. You trying to make me starve Killer7 ?:p:p

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Jesus I didn't expect so many reactions to my first post on this thread. With that said, I just have one thing about this game that grinds my gears. How much torture I go through with all of that food I see, with half of it being my favorite things to eat. You trying to make me starve Killer7 ?:p:p
Long time conspiracy is that he owns huge stock in maple and syrup that combined with his heart warming vns is just step one of taking over the world...

Illuminati ain't got shit on Killer7

Seriously looking forward to this update later when I can play :)

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Long time conspiracy is that he owns huge stock in maple and syrup that combined with his heart warming vns is just step one of taking over the world...

Illuminati ain't got shit on Killer7

Seriously looking forward to this update later when I can play :)
Depending on the food that pops up I get an instant craving for it, whether pancakes with syrup strawberries and whipped cream, ribeye steak, or cheesecake. Good thing I can cook at most half of what I see in this game otherwise I'd be spending more at dine-in or take-out.:) I swear this game makes me hungry all the time, not even joking.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes