Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
But don't be sad, My New Family 2 is going to release sooner than you think which means you will see all the girls again - With a slightly different look + a lot of new girls! ( The gingers will stay gingers, don't worry ).
Congratz on finishing the game and I will sure enjoy my time with it.
I hope you stay with Illusion models for your second game if it will continue with the same girls.
Possibly switching to DAZ after a already established style would feel very....off.

Anyway take pride in a completed game, take some rest and head strong into your new project.

Edit:
The intro for 1-9 says that 'currently' the love route has the most content, should that be updated?
I am wondering this myself.

There a different routes?

Last edited:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Congrats and good luck with the new projects Killer7 (y)(y)

This is one of the OG Renpy games I played. So I'm glad to see it completed because I've been waiting since ...... v19-20 (it's the one where you leave for a much needed holiday) to go back and play it in one go. Can't wait to see how the story ends :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Is the Anita scene only in gallery on MAC
Just got a black screen saying MC is back home in game even after getting the updated version (I think)

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is the Anita scene only in gallery on MAC
Just got a black screen saying MC is back home in game even after getting the updated version (I think)
I uploaded a hotfix for it before it got posted here. If you dont want to redownload then you can just put this file in your "game" folder.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Guys can i solo romance the mom and avoid rest of the cast? plz i really wanna play the vn, the only characters interest me are mom and aunt

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Killer7 it is honestly bittersweet to see this first part end, I remember when you first released it I was not a fan of Honey Select but this one caught my attention and i have followed it and you since. Thank you for completing this and in the future for continuing it.

I know you have a lot on your plate right now so try not to stress too much as it will sort itself out. Just work on the stories/story boards for now so that when you can get back to the rendering work you will already have that part done and also have some breathing room as far as the writing goes for both projects. Chin up and remember we are with you. :giggle:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Guys can i solo romance the mom and avoid rest of the cast? plz i really wanna play the vn, the only characters interest me are mom and aunt
IIRC the answer would be no, I think there was talk about separate routes but to my knowledge it was not done. I think you can choose side girls but not the main girls. Honestly never tried but you can give it a shot, never know you might like the others. :)

• Sad
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
You can reject anybody but Sandra, the older of the two sisters you meet on the first day.

Saying that, I wouldn't, this game is designed to be a harem.

Also, whilst I'm here, thanks Killer7 for taking this wholesome game all the way through to the end, I'm very much looking forward to the "complete" game... not sure if I'm gonna wait for that for my next full playthrough or not though.

I hope the police issue gets solved swiftly and I'm eagerly awaiting the next MNM update and the first release of MNF2.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
IIRC the answer would be no, I think there was talk about separate routes but to my knowledge it was not done. I think you can choose side girls but not the main girls. Honestly never tried but you can give it a shot, never know you might like the others. :)
I just tried do a a solo run missed 98% scenes you are right it's not possible, problem none of the rest of the cast remotely anywhere interesting or attractive. Mehh i will just close my eyes and Ctrl it

SmeltedPickle

Feb 27, 2018
Killer7 This truly is one of those moments that is both wholesome and bittersweet for me, I started on this site around 2018 and after getting frustrated with all the Abandoned Daz3d Pregnancy Harem Tagged games I thought about trying some of the honey select games even though I hated them at the time.:unsure:

Your game was the first one I tried and I have been hooked ever since, eagerly waiting for every update drop to continue this story and immerse myself in this world you had created. :love:

Now that we have come to the end of this adventure I am both excited and scared to play this again knowing that this will be my last time on this magnificent Ride. :cry:

Thank you Again for this wonderful Experience you have given us Killer and here is hoping we would see more of your games in this part of F95 whether it is a sequel to My new family or a new entry in (hopefully) your growing repertoire of games. :cool:

Here is to you my friend :coffee:.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Sigh. When I try to run the Android .apk, I'm told the .apk file is invalid. Anyone else having problems?

The previous update I used the version for newer Android devices, and that worked fine.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes