turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Surprised there's no torrent of this yet. I guess they're just making sure there's no more fixes needing to be done before they upload.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
When you tell Fiona shes fat she says you don't want to see her naked anymore and the mc tells her he saw her naked the night before...when? Was she supposed to be there during naked pregnant ginger cuddle time?
There's a LOT of timeskips happening in the epilogue, each day is weeks apart to show the progression of the various pregnancies.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022

If you can't install either [Android version] then try what I suggested in the initial post, where I posted the update. Make a backup of your saves, delete your current version and then install the epilogue. I'm not on my usual setup so my renpy is... Scuffed, to say the least. Updating the .apk might not work until I have my stuff back.
I'll try that at some point; however, I don't believe that's ever resolved the problem when the error has been that the "package is invalid." It does tend to work when the error is that the package conflicts with another package, but if the package is invalid, it's just as invalid for installs as for updates. Not my first rodeo.

I'm well aware that you aren't on your typical set-up and can't do anything about this for the immediately foreseeable future (and of course still hope that that situation is resolved sooner than later, for your own sake!). If I give it a try, I'll let you know what happens; I'm a bit leery of destroying an install that has stuff I haven't played yet (I've held off playing for at least a couple of updates).

FYI - several developers have been splitting Ren'Py Android games in two for installing larger games. There's a basic launcher, and a separate Ren'Py archive file with the entire contents of the game itself. The installer is the .apk, and is tiny. The user then has to move the archive file to the proper location (requires a file manager that lets you get access to some locations users might not normally see; I use X-Plore). Pale Carnations and A House in the Rift are both using this now.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My New Family Part 2 along with Zoey's walkthrough mod and the incest patch to Epilogue.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Part 2 requires that you load a save from Part 1. To do this, you need to play through Chapter 1, make a save at the end and then transfer it across to the Chapter 2 folder, i.e. from Documents/Eonor/e.mynewfamily.ch1 to Documents/Eonor/e.mynewfamily.ch2. You can then load the save inside the Chapter 2 port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Part 1 (v0.14): Pixeldrain

Part 2 (Epilogue): -

I screwed up and named the two parts Chapter 1 & 2 when creating them before realising Part 1 actually contains Chapters 1 - 9. I might come back and fix this in the future but, for now, Chapter 1 = Part 1, etc.

Reactions: 21zebras

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Gallery unlocker for epilogue

- - - -
Thanks!

Reactions: OEJ

ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
I have the same thing it's probably the Anita scene but i'm not getting it either, after the 1st photo it just jumps straight into black screen with that text (2nd photo)

afbeelding_2023-11-05_135801681.png
1699189103631.png

Reactions: eltharion83

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
I just want to say Sandy is absolutely crazy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"Your granddaughters and your great great grandaughters too"
Jesus H. Christ how old is the MC gonna become :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Okay, I had some time last night to actually get to play the epilogue since the clocks rolled back an hour for me (no extra hour of sleep for me). After playing it, I really liked where it ended to be honest. We wrapped up a couple of loose ends with our "dates", delved a little more into the family's powers, but I'm glad that Killer left it open to learn more in the next game. Really happy we finally got the 3 generation fuck fest, as we just couldn't end the game without that little tidbit!
I do have a question however, if it's possible to answer. Out of all the secondary girls we hooked up with outside the family, will they all turn up again in the second game or not? And how many will end up pregnant with our kids as well? I don't want you to spoil too much, just curious cause I really liked some of those girls (especially Kiara).

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Damn, apparently I saved over my original play through when I starter a new game a while ago and I'm still almost at the beginning. I don't mind the replay but just means I'm not going to get to the epilogue for a while.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Damn, apparently I saved over my original play through when I starter a new game a while ago and I'm still almost at the beginning. I don't mind the replay but just means I'm not going to get to the epilogue for a while.
Tell me at what point you've been and I might provide you a file.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Tell me at what point you've been and I might provide you a file.
Thanks for the offer but I wanted to replay anyway so now I have a good reason to get back to it. I'm just annoyed at my past self that I replaced my save considering how long this VN is, normally I make a separate save for replays on incomplete (well previously incomplete in this case) VNs.

th3manwithnonam3

Jul 9, 2023
I started playing MNF back at 0.16. It was the very first VN I ever tried and it hooked me on them. I love the characters and the story, and Little Cat is now firmly at the top of my favorite Nekos. Can't wait till the sequel begins, hope you don't change the gingers too much .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
when you cant load your save game, and you cant start a new game (without loading someone elses save) thre may be an issue.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes