Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't get the high reviews, found it a mediocre game.
Decent start on the story then it goes downhill, same with the characters.
Graphics aren't the best and not enough variety in atmosphere, scenes and places.
Taste differs. Some people like what I make, some dont. Both is fine. Questioning the Taste of others is weird, though. Just my opinion.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Taste differs. Some people like what I make, some dont. Both is fine. Questioning the Taste of others is weird, though. Just my opinion.
It was just an observation, most of the time my opinion is aligned with the reviews. I found it strange, that's all.
Also congrats on completing your game!

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
my thoughts, concerns, suggestions, etc. regarding epilogue and MNF2:

thoughts:
holy shit man! every time someone mentions MC wife-ing his 'new roommates' some 18-ish years later a shiver runs down my spine. and the talk about the 'new renters agreement' social dynamics... i can't tell if i wanna laugh my ass off or beat myself off!:sneaky::KEK: (yes i'm playing the patched version, just taking a small piss at censorship while... enjoying(?) the prospects of what's to come.) i hope you're always prepared for MNF2 to be substar funded 'only'. because i'm sure patreon will kick up a fuss again at some point. *large audible sigh*

i'm quite sad about the epilogue ending here, not because of the wait time for MNF2, but rather because we don't see the first few weeks after the cast births the new daughters. i wanted to see how they handled the situation and the ups and downs involved. i get that not showing the new daughters give you censorship denial plausibility for the next game... but honestly i don't like you needing to pander to them. in fact i completely hate it. it 100% limits your artistic creative liberties as per no child care scenes. not to mention how they could and likely would have more than just a single child each (sandra twins aside). but i at least know that one is more of a character overload limit issue than censorship related. i am miffed, sad, and angry we don't see any of the kids early days!

concerns/issues:
i'm prob a dumbass for saying this, but weren't ida and celeste cousins before? now they're sisters? i am the confuzzled!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

suggestions:

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm only gonna answer a few of those things, because some of them are more of an opinion factor than something I'd like to do.

The only reason you're not seeing any childbirth or after scenes is that children in honey select look absolutely terrifying and uncanny. That is why I'm not planning to do something like that. Simply, blame the engine for making the renders.

And no, Ida and Celeste were always sisters

Mary and Christina have actually the same tit size now

Celeste sight issue is just the german translation - "Kurzsichtigkeit" means you can't see things very good that are far away, thats why you wear glasses. If something is close with glasses, it becomes blurry, at least for me.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
The only reason you're not seeing any childbirth or after scenes is that children in honey select look absolutely terrifying and uncanny. That is why I'm not planning to do something like that. Simply, blame the engine for making the renders.
that's really unfortunate, but fair. and sorry for the overreaction. i care very much about content creator rights regarding artistic liberties! ;)

And no, Ida and Celeste were always sisters
i did say i'm a probably a dumbass! :KEK:

Mary and Christina have actually the same tit size now
ah, so the reduction was intended. please consider re-rendering her still shots outside of the sex scene then!

Celeste sight issue is just the german translation - "Kurzsichtigkeit" means you can't see things very good that are far away, thats why you wear glasses. If something is close with glasses, it becomes blurry, at least for me.
hmm. then she must have way worse eyesight than i do. i wear glasses too for nearsightedness and things only become blurry if it's withing 2-3 inches (5-7.6 cm) from my nose. and without glasses i can't make out fine details well past 1ft (30.48cm) away from my face.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
ah, so the reduction was intended. please consider re-rendering her still shots outside of the sex scene then!

hmm. then she must have way worse eyesight than i do. i wear glasses too for nearsightedness and things only become blurry if it's withing 2-3 inches (5-7.6 cm) from my nose. and without glasses i can't make out fine details well past 1ft (30.48cm) away from my face.
Okay, I actually just rechecked, there has not been a reduction for Christina, Marys tits just got bigger ( because pregnant ). Marys breasts are at 90, Christinas breasts are at 90 as well ( they always were at 90 ). Marys old boobs were at 85.

If I give Celeste my eyesight she would almost be blind - I'm at -10 on both eyes :KEK:

Sam0009

Apr 28, 2022
Killer7
Hey just wanted to know.
What's the difference between Android and Android (newer devices) versions? Why there are 2 versions for Android?
Which one am i suppose to download??

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7
Hey just wanted to know.
What's the difference between Android and Android (newer devices) versions? Why there are 2 versions for Android?
Which one am i suppose to download??
Some people had issues with the "Regular" android builds on newer phones and Android versions ( I think because it's made for 32bit and those phones don't support it anymore or something ). That's why I made the "Newer" android version, which will work on those phones. That is the only difference.

If you can't install either of them then try what I suggested in the initial post, where I posted the update. Make a backup of your saves, delete your current version and then install the epilogue. I'm not on my usual setup so my renpy is... Scuffed, to say the least. Updating the .apk might not work until I have my stuff back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sam0009

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
if a sequel is made will be made in honey select too? cants see this game being made in another engine
Most likely, yeah. But I will try to make my honey select way better than it does at the moment. In a few of my progress updates some time ago, I showed screenshots of how it might look.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
is the gallery missing it? am i forgetting it? or did we never get a lucy + becca 3some? i mean i know lucy's stubborn and i vaguely remember she said no to that some time ago... but still.

we need a bonus scene with lucy + becca K7!!!

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
HS2 looks pretty good or will you use HS1?
Not Sure yet tbh :/

is the gallery missing it? am i forgetting it? or did we never get a lucy + becca 3some? i mean i know lucy's stubborn and i vaguely remember she said no to that some time ago... but still.

we need a bonus scene with lucy + becca K7!!!
I mean, I could make one as an extra...

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Most likely, yeah. But I will try to make my honey select way better than it does at the moment. In a few of my progress updates some time ago, I showed screenshots of how it might look.
Will you be using a better dick model/penetration mod?
Edit* forgot this isn't using the default Honey Select dick.

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Okay, I actually just rechecked, there has not been a reduction for Christina, Marys tits just got bigger ( because pregnant ). Marys breasts are at 90, Christinas breasts are at 90 as well ( they always were at 90 ). Marys old boobs were at 85.

If I give Celeste my eyesight she would almost be blind - I'm at -10 on both eyes :KEK:
1699154282723.png
1699154345631.png
1699154565839.png
1699154794600.png

you know what, her clothing makes them look bigger when they're smushed. that's the only explanation and excuse i can give to my insanity. they look just plain smaller in the animation to me... and i know it's not just how close to the camera they are doing it. *shrug*

also this took me so much longer than it should've to skip to some clothed still shots of her... my dumbass didn't have any saves close to her scenes. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Exocrine

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
When you tell Fiona shes fat she says you don't want to see her naked anymore and the mc tells her he saw her naked the night before...when? Was she supposed to be there during naked pregnant ginger cuddle time?

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes