Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Melissa? I don't want to spoil you anything, so let's say that while Killer gave us a proper ending (imho), he also prepared the ground for MNF2.
And I couldn't agree more with you, there are too many games already that try to push too much in that direction and that I stopped playing for the same exact reason, MNF and MNM ( and some others that I will not cite here) are really a blessing in this regard.
Having a real "and they lived happily ever after" it's awesome (again imho). :)
Reaction:
:love: :love: :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I haven't made final decisions yet, but Melissa, Yvonne, Sun and Tanja will be chars you 100% will see in MNF2.

The only chars yo most likeile will not see will be Juna ( Sun's mother ) and Soo ( Sun's sister ), mainly because we never really interacted with those characters anymore after a certain point in time. The rest? Might be pregnant from the MC already...

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Great update Killer7 as always and an awesome wrap up for an awesome game

Cant wait for My New Family 2, for some reason i couldnt get as attached to My New Memories as i did with this one, even though its a great game too

Loved the hints at the other game on this Epilogue though

Keep up the good work

Aug 15, 2021
I don't know if the dev might read this or not but this game is really something that I love.
I don't really know to say this without sounding like an idiot but this game really helped a ton when I was going through a difficult phase and needed a distraction to divert my thoughts, tbh I never really played this game as something to use for a good fapping session I just played it for the wholesome stuff so it really brings me joy seeing it getting completed and also very exited for MNF2. Lots of love to the dev.
- anonymous user

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Jr1002

Mar 30, 2022
I finished chapters 1-9 but when i try to update to the epilogue on android i keep getting an error. Tryed both android and newer android link. Is there an update im missing in between or something ?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I finished chapters 1-9 but when i try to update to the epilogue on android i keep getting an error. Tryed both android and newer android link. Is there an update im missing in between or something ?
You have to backup your saves, uninstall 0.14 and then update to the epilogue I think :/.

Jr1002

Mar 30, 2022
You have to backup your saves, uninstall 0.14 and then update to the epilogue I think :/.
I can't get acess to my saved files at all which sucks :( I'll keep looking for away to see if I can make it work since i really like the game. I hope to find a solution soon, I'll let you know if I do.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I can't get acess to my saved files at all which sucks :( I'll keep looking for away to see if I can make it work since i really like the game. I hope to find a solution soon, I'll let you know if I do.
Just restart like I did.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So we sadly never got with the trans character, as it was teased a lot.

The ending said MNF2 will have some side girls, so not every single one we could date in MNF1? I hope that's just me misunderstanding those words.

Edit: just saw this
I haven't made final decisions yet, but Melissa, Yvonne, Sun and Tanja will be chars you 100% will see in MNF2.

The only chars yo most likeile will not see will be Juna ( Sun's mother ) and Soo ( Sun's sister ), mainly because we never really interacted with those characters anymore after a certain point in time. The rest? Might be pregnant from the MC already...
So will Cathy return in MNF2, or did you just forget her?

Anyways, you said "most likely not", so it's not fully decided on whether they'll return or not, right?

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Cathy and the weebs will most likely stay. I feel like it was "too late" in the story to fully introduce a trans character for the player to get to know. I will do that in MNF2 instead.

You need a special app on Android to access those files. this one worked for me!

DudeGuyPersonXXX

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone got a save for the end of .23 (All girls playthrough). Power went out during a file transfer and now all my saves corrupted. Used search feature but didn't see any saves and only went through a few pages at the end for saves from today and didn't see any. I see the .14 save file but that is one long way back.

Jr1002

Mar 30, 2022
Cathy and the weebs will most likely stay. I feel like it was "too late" in the story to fully introduce a trans character for the player to get to know. I will do that in MNF2 instead.

You need a special app on Android to access those files. this one worked for me!
Thanks, I just downlaloaded it and located the files will give it a try now. Im hoping it work

Reactions: Killer7

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its weird to see celeste being shy and stuttering again after she did so well during the soccer standoff between ida and maddy

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Wow what a mess, dont think ive seen a worse ending to a game then this one....

Not being into milfs or huge tits i dident go with the mother/aunt/granny just to big of a turn-off to me, but thought thats fine its a choice driven game right?......sure it did mess up a bit along the way in dialogs and story but not that that bad so i was fine with it....
But after the ending i found out this game should have been made 100% kinetic because my ending was so bad i cant even find the words for it.....

I picked show me the ending with the girls i picked.....
All it did was skip days for ages untill it finaly showed a scene....where MC fucks the mother, the granny, elaine and sandra i belive, so other then sandra it showed only LIs i dident pick.....

It kinda feels like devs way of pissing on ya for not picking full harem route....only showing the stuff you never wanted to see.
i dident even see the weddings or anything which was called the "real ending"? or in other words no ending since you never find out anything about all the pregnancys or how LUs kids turn out and so on....

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
damn Australia!
Poor Megan - she's out of luck. she will no longer be seduced, she will not get into our harem... in this story...

but maybe in these 19 years she will still become MC’s wife? =)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes