Jr1002

Mar 30, 2022
Cathy and the weebs will most likely stay. I feel like it was "too late" in the story to fully introduce a trans character for the player to get to know. I will do that in MNF2 instead.

You need a special app on Android to access those files. this one worked for me!
Took a bit to figure out how to transfer the files but it work, so if anyone has the same problem this is the way to go. Thanks :)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Cathy and the weebs will most likely stay. I feel like it was "too late" in the story to fully introduce a trans character for the player to get to know. I will do that in MNF2 instead.
So the MC won't have any progression with Cathy in 18 years? Seeing how many timeskips happened in the epilogue there was enough time for the MC to get to know her and start a relationship, you did that for other side characters too after all. So you could just add her into the epilogue if you want to do a final update.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will say, it was weird reading that this is complete. I know I jumped into this game after several updates, and felt like it was taking forever to get caught up, but I eventually did, and been a fun journey all along the way. And looking forward for My New Family 2, early next year sounds great to me. Thank you for this game, and looking forward for the next part of this!!!

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
thought the weebs already fit that catagory with the names and the way at least one of them acts. if thats not the case i totally am missing something. as robert is not really a girls name though i can see billy.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Billie just calls her Robert to mock her, she is 100% a girl ( just like billie ). You have sex with both of them after all and can see their naked bodies.

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
Billie just calls her Robert to mock her, she is 100% a girl ( just like billie ). You have sex with both of them after all and can see their naked bodies.
its just the way they act i have seen their bodies but the way they act feels like they either want to be boys or have been. if i would read the lines without seeing them i would definately think i was talking to a boy. however that might just be me.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
its just the way they act i have seen their bodies but the way they act feels like they either want to be boys or have been. if i would read the lines without seeing them i would definately think i was talking to a boy. however that might just be me.
There's this thing called tomboys. I don't see a problem with it. But we're all different.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I loved this game when it first came out, but it just became boring after a while once everything became "perfect" and turned into "wake up, talk, go on a date, go home, go on a date, go home, go to bed" rinse and repeat. Stories need some kind of conflict to keep us engaged. I loved the relationship with the MC and Lucy when they were building up their relationship. The animosity when Alice showed up. The tensions between Lucy and Tanja. The tense relationship when the MC met his grandmother for the first time. All great stuff. Actually, I think it was when they moved to the holiday home was when I fell out of love with the game.

Hopefully, the sequel will be more like original chapters rather than the closing chapters.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Hear that k7 make your MNF2 filled with violence, depression, tension, blood and death. With no room for happiness, joy, and NO HANDHOLDING, or sex. :LOL:

Anyway i finished it last night and it was funny the whole ending, i totally forgot we had sex with the family doctor. I say she's a unofficial family member what with being are family doctor and all.

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't know man, if you want drama and big conflicts, my games are not for you anyway. It will always be that the game updates end with a happy ending etc, never on bad terms. Some tension like Jessica in MNM? Maybe. But that's about it. I probably won't introduce a character like Mike in MNF2 for example.

Last edited:

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I loved this game when it first came out, but it just became boring after a while once everything became "perfect" and turned into "wake up, talk, go on a date, go home, go on a date, go home, go to bed" rinse and repeat. Stories need some kind of conflict to keep us engaged. I loved the relationship with the MC and Lucy when they were building up their relationship. The animosity when Alice showed up. The tensions between Lucy and Tanja. The tense relationship when the MC met his grandmother for the first time. All great stuff. Actually, I think it was when they moved to the holiday home was when I fell out of love with the game.

Hopefully, the sequel will be more like original chapters rather than the closing chapters.
What did you do to make people mad at Alice? When she showed up in my game, everyone was talking about how precious she was and begging MC to help her and invite her into the family

Reactions: Dark Silence
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes