rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
soo i have romanced everyone i could so far and have impregnated everyone i could. yet i am still getting the message 1699403772230.png as if i did not romance and impregnate them all. any idea what this could be?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...i'm really happy and really sad, happy that the game is amazing and the ending was really good, sad that the game ended, we don't see our kids being born (i would really love to see this) and there was some of the girls that don't have a proper ending in my opinion (would love to see a picture of the mc with the other girls, saying something about them), but i guess that was the negative part for having a lot of girls in the game...Don't get me wrong, i love this game from the beginning to finish, but i wish that those characters had a proper ending, this ending for me is like they are more "side chicks"...Also i may be complete wrong, but for me feel like killer7 was tired of working on this game and is having more fun on his other game, that he may be a little burned out one and this one become a boring chore for him, i can be complete wrong but i have this feeling from the text, but i'm happy that even if this is real, he finished his game...

I must say that i loved every second of this 4 years journey, cannot wait for my new family 2.

Reactions: schraubermicha

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
That's good. I just hope we added our little cat's friend with the scar to the family. I really liked her. But I'm glad it's a good emotions and happy ending. I'm really getting burned out on all the games turning into drama-fests.
I miss Melissa in this update, too, and Yvonne, and Sun . . . Well, I guess I tend to be greedy for all the girls to be there. I hope that MNF2 shows many of the "side" girls back and with children, too. God, imagine that the cat features are latent in MC, and he gives Rosa a green-haired cat daughter.... (yes, I know, her green hair is dyed, but let me dream)

• Sad
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I miss Melissa in this update, too, and Yvonne, and Sun . . . Well, I guess I tend to be greedy for all the girls to be there. I hope that MNF2 shows many of the "side" girls back and with children, too. God, imagine that the cat features are latent in MC, and he gives Rosa a green-haired cat daughter.... (yes, I know, her green hair is dyed, but let me dream)
That's just sad. I haven't even gotten to the end yet, but, I already knew kind of that most of my girls would be left out. Including Tanja probably. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: AslanBalaur
Jan 23, 2023
That's just sad. I haven't even gotten to the end yet, but, I already knew kind of that most of my girls would be left out. Including Tanja probably. :cry:
A sequel is planned?

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
A sequel is planned?
As far as I know My New Family 2 is in the planning. When that will be is everyone guess, but I think the author will take a little rest first. That said - With all the stuff that is going on, I guess working on MNF2 would be a bit of distraction, so yeah...

Anyway - It would not surprise me that in the second MNF the other girls that where left out a bit will get more attention. With all main relations established, it would be nice if those "side" girls, like Yvonne, Sun, Tanja and the others get some more screen time. Maybe in the form of a "memory flashback" side story, while the main story of MNF2 progresses? Or even another fleshed-out story, now the main story of MNF has found it's fulfillment, so attention can be shifted to the other character story's that where not fully in the center of the story yet? Who knows? I would indeed like to see the characters that played a side-role in the first game are getting a fleshed out (no pun intended) full story in the second game.

But we will see. For now I am already happy with the first game. A MNF2 would be the creaming on the cake (again, this is no weird... Oh what the hell... It probably is...). ;)

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Will take a look, thanks!

And don't worry about sidegirls that didn't appear in the epilogue, the epilogue was mainly for the three girls that didn't get any lewding yet. If you lewded her before, you will lewd her in MNF2 as well. And with the daughters arriving ( from the side girls maybe as well ), there will be a lot of time to spend with them.

Balanda

Jul 6, 2018
I can't seem to install the .14 version on my Android phone, the final epilogue version installs fine but I need to play .14 first. Any ideas?
Screenshot_20231108-181615.png

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
soo i remember in the catcafee one of the 3 weebs saying to take fluffy to the vet to get her checked out even a house call but that seems to have never happened was this forgotten ?

Oct 10, 2019
Actually, this is the perfect example of that being false

Stories dont always need conflict. Conflict is just the easiest way to spice a story, but not the only one

Life complexity, well written, can add enough spice to keep players/readers entertained
I am waiting for the combined version because I changed PC and lost my save file so I have to start over, but i will jump in to say just one thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for the wall of text, as small as it may be this time, I will put it in a spoiler for space saving.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes