Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So I recently tinkered around a little with Honey Select, since I'm still not 100% set on what I will use for MNF2. But I tried myself at different lighting and upping the textures of the girls a little. In this case, Sandra. What do you guys think?

20231109004940549.png

Check the spoiler for a comparison with her "current" looks. You will notice that her skin and the lighting looks way better in the above one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep in mind this is just a very very early try at it.

Last edited:

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Nice to see a game brought to completion and not abandoned like most games you can find on this site sadly. Not many good devs like this one. Congratulations on finishing this game Killer7! It's an amazing game!

Reactions: Exocrine

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Don't know which HS "Ripples" is using, but while playing their latest update, I just keep thinking "damn this game looks good for a HS game", and some of the animations are really impressive too.

I know it's been mentioned already, but I don't remember what your response to it was. Have you played around with that dev's version of HS yet?

Reactions: notBatman747

Blackbeared

Jun 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it looks very fine actually, not to much difference but it does look better, the only thing for me is that the eyes in the 2nd picture look brighter than the first, which is something I like but that's really about it imo.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Don't know which HS "Ripples" is using, but while playing their latest update, I just keep thinking "damn this game looks good for a HS game", and some of the animations are really impressive too.

I know it's been mentioned already, but I don't remember what your response to it was. Have you played around with that dev's version of HS yet?
Thats basically the one im using for that picture, I asked jestur for his plugins and grabbed them too.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
For some reason, I'm missing 1 scene in the Others replay gallery. The one after Celeste. I'm guessing it's Anita's scene? The MC says something like "time to go to Anita" but it just has a fade to black then "you arrive back home" and proceeds to the trio.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
For some reason, I'm missing 1 scene in the Others replay gallery. The one after Celeste. I'm guessing it's Anita's scene? The MC says something like "time to go to Anita" but it just has a fade to black then "you arrive back home" and proceeds to the trio.
There's a hotfix in one of the Pages that Killer posted just don't remember which page it was

Reactions: Killer7

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
There's a hotfix in one of the Pages that Killer posted just don't remember which page it was
Alright. If he already knew about it, it's all good. The fix should probably get added to the main page, unless the uploaded version has the hotfix already applied. I wouldn't know if it is, since I downloaded the game from his discord the moment he posted it.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Alright. If he already knew about it, it's all good. The fix should probably get added to the main page, unless the uploaded version has the hotfix already applied. I wouldn't know if it is, since I downloaded the game from his discord the moment he posted it.
I think he also changed it in discord so you can search for the fix or download the whole epilogue again and that should fix it if I'm right.

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes