Jerora

Aug 8, 2021
Okay, the face swaps aren't bad, but not sure what your goal is. As was previously noted, you're making it so the person in the picture isn't the same character. And you're doing it to the central figure of the game.

Anyway, I recommend using a spoiler box if you're going to continue. There's no reason for you to stop, but you're kinda spamming now and that would be more polite.
Heh giving Killer7 ideas for new look for MNF2 ,Already did last pic :)(y)

• Angry
Reactions: turgsh01 and BTLD

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Hello all, probably unimportant and already stated question, but just for confirmation please...

I will download version 0.14, play through it all and then there will be presumably imported save for the Epilogue version, which I will download and play next, right ?

Thanks for your patience and kindness. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Jerora

Aug 8, 2021
Hello all, probably unimportant and already stated question, but just for confirmation please...

I will download version 0.14, play through it all and then there will be presumably imported save for the Epilogue version, which I will download and play next, right ?

Thanks for your patience and kindness. Have a nice day.
Yes looks like that,:)(y)
IMPORTANT: You will most likely get an error when you load your savegame. Click on “Rollback” a few times until you see an image again. This should fix it. Alternatively, you can load a savegame from 0.16 if you still have one.

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 (chapter 10+) you have to have finished 0.14 (chapter 1-9) and use the savegame you're prompted to create at the end.

Reactions: CereBros

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 Final Epilogue V2

GALLERY NOTE: I've unlocked all the scenes the developer has listed in the gallery.rpy file. I don't have time to go looking for the rest with my workload. If someone wants to do a gallery unlocker mod and add the rest of them, they are more than happy too. Cheers!

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).

*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Stupid Question, I know, but....
- So this Mod is for the Entire Game? or Just Part 2 to Epilogue?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
At raven's patreon page are 2 mods

Soo 2 mods for 2 parts of the game (y)
Yes. Thank you. I had already found them.
- as I said, a stupid question. LOL

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its been a good game so far but the random time skips dont add to the story they just make me think wtf did i miss this time. so this ending is not doing it for me and just makes things more confusing. rest of the game basically perfect though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jackdragonchaos

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of My New Family with Incest Patch and Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Ch1 (v0.14)
Mega
Note: This port has been rebuilt with up to date features
Note2 and Very Important!: All saves from page 9 WILL be imported into Ch2 port. MAKE SURE ANY END OF CH1 SAVES ARE ON THIS PAGE!

Ch2 (Epilogue)
Mega
Note: As above. All page 9 saves will be brought over from Ch1. If you've got saves in page 9 already, don't worry - they are safe
Updated my Android port to Ch2 Epilogue

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Sandy might be the main love interest but Lucy definitely takes the award for best character development. Feels like she should have been the main LI. And it's like Alice isn't even there, most of the time, til everyone goes to bed. Haven't finished the story yet, but almost there. Just had to say it though. Really sweet though and I'm loving it.

Reactions: zeldagamernl

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and very attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

I got "some" news regarding my case from my lawyer. He has access to the case files and invited me to an appointment on the 27th. He didn't want to talk too much about it on phone just in case the police tapped it ( which is very unlikely and even if they tapped it, they are legally not allowed to eavesdrop when you talk to your lawyer, but he said you can never be sure ). He has a few questions regarding the case file, but I also made him write a new letter to the state attorney to please hand over my two external samung ssds, so I can work on My New Memories again ( I was a bit over dramatic and told him to put that in the letter too, this will probably help ).
I will know more once I've met him on the 27th ( 2 weeks never felt this long before ).

Okay, let's talk about more pleasant things, I guess. The lewd render with Sabrina I posted last week was probably one of the best renders I made so far. I really like the pose, her expressions and of course, her being naked. This week will be Bethany again and I'll try to do something different again in terms of posing and point of view. Stay tuned for that, it will be hot!

I also brainstormed the idea to create a small "My New Family" Christmas special game. It would be around 15-20 minutes long, like one ingame day in My New Memories, and would feature a lot of cute and wholesome moments during the snowy time. The release would be around Christmas and I will probably use the "new" Honey Select I plan to use for MNF2. It would be good practice, hopefully. What do you guys think? It would be an "Extra" game which will follow the canon route ( all girls pregnant and married etc ).

I'm also more or less back to where I was regarding the My New Memories story. Now I can "continue" where I left off, putting the finishing touches on the night that the MC has with Anna. This will probably be one of the more emotional events and I'm going to try to do something different, which will hopefully end up being good. There's going to be so much wholesomeness and love in that event since I can finally put it all in "to make sense". After this, so on the next day, it's all about getting the family fully back together again, making sure that Karla, Emily and Caroline find their place as well and of course, getting Jessica back from wherever she ran off to. So the first real day of Chapter 4 will be extremely packed, but I probably said that before. It will most likely have double the length of regular days you've seen in My New Memories so far - And they are already very very long. I don't plan to stop there, though, because of everything that has happened recently, I plan to make Chapter 4 way longer than Chapter 3 was. I'm pretty confident that I can achieve that and as soon as I have my two SSDs back ( which is hopefully soon, I can tell you guys more on the 27th ), it's all about rendering ( Once I know I can get my ssds back, I will order a new PC to start rendering right away ). Heres hoping that once I visited my lawyer, thinks can finally look better again...Oh, todays render is a continuation of last weeks render, where Bethany decides to join for a surprise visit. Of course she's going to be very interested to hear what the MC and Sabrina are planning for the night!

And I think that's it for now. Stay tuned for the lewd render this week and don't forget to tell me what you think about the MNF Xmas special. And of course, stay awesome!

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
Sandy might be the main love interest but Lucy definitely takes the award for best character development. Feels like she should have been the main LI. And it's like Alice isn't even there, most of the time, til everyone goes to bed. Haven't finished the story yet, but almost there. Just had to say it though. Really sweet though and I'm loving it.
Lucy is my VN crush. This was the first VN I ever found and she has struck a nerve with me, She is the real MC in this game in my opinion

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Hey everyone,
enjoying this AVN very much. Love how long, cute, wholesome and just loving it is.

I am currently at chapter 6 and wanted to ask, because I have seen you write something about MNF2...

What will it be ? As you can understand, I do not know if it will be continuation yet, or remake (but I guess unlikely, because this game is already beautiful) or separate story.

Please answer only if it is the latest - separate story... Otherwise spoiler - continuation, just write: :).

Anyway thanks for this AVN Killer7.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That render error is still in the game? :KEK:
I remember that being reported ages ago...
Looks more like a HS/HS2 feature more than an error at this point, I mean I noticed it even in the other game I have in the signature ( I don't want to break the rules, sorry), and noticed it in too many other games made with this engine.
In certain scenes it looks like a horror movie, you see the girls talking happily and then your gaze shift on the ankles and you can't unseen that... Thing!!! :eek: :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes