Math987

Jun 6, 2023
In fact, no other men exist outside of your and Alice's father, Sandy and Lucy's father and Maddie's father being mentioned only. Grandfather is dead but mentioned in passing. All of the girls, aside from mom, aunt and grandmother are virgins anyway. Some have used dildos but actual virginity is still there.
OK, thank you very much for the information

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
In fact, no other men exist outside of your and Alice's father, Sandy and Lucy's father and Maddie's father being mentioned only. Grandfather is dead but mentioned in passing. All of the girls, aside from mom, aunt and grandmother are virgins anyway. Some have used dildos but actual virginity is still there.
As Uthuriel mentioned, you forgot the Erics, but Tanja's father is also mentioned (though again, never seen) and Tanja's mother is also one of the non-virgins.

Also Melissa's, Sun and Soo's, and Fiona's fathers are mentioned, but all distinctly in the past tense there (all died before game start iirc).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
do I need Alice to get the harem ending?

Her raping me rubbed me the wrong way
I have shit memory and I can honestly say that never happened. Was it contrived by Sandy, yes and no. Just depends on your choice. But rape, nope.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
first yes you need Alice for the Harem ending and Second Sandy/Sandra is the first sister you see when you arrive first the one who hugs you.
ah yeah i call here sandra

are you sure i need Alice? do you know who is needed i don't like that girl with cut lip?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes