Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Technically not completely true... remember those two beauties? :KEK:

They get their faces rearranged... :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was just about to post about the two we put a hurting on.
Yep, and not for the better... Well that was impossible from the start...:KEK::KEK::KEK:
As Uthuriel mentioned, you forgot the Erics, but Tanja's father is also mentioned (though again, never seen) and Tanja's mother is also one of the non-virgins.

Also Melissa's, Sun and Soo's, and Fiona's fathers are mentioned, but all distinctly in the past tense there (all died before game start iirc).
I completely forgot about the Erics. lol

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Is there ntr in this game? girls with other guys?
Are you asking this in every thread you go on? I've seen this from you in the last two I've been on. If a LI isn't a virgin, are you one of those guys that considers that a "NTR" type scenario - MC got pre-cucked? I only ask because they exist on this board.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Are you asking this in every thread you go on? I've seen this from you in the last two I've been on. If a LI isn't a virgin, are you one of those guys that considers that a "NTR" type scenario - MC got pre-cucked? I only ask because they exist on this board.
Check his post history. He asks about NTR in every thread.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Finally found time to finish the epilogue.
As amazing as always. :D

Two questions though.

How do I know I got the best ending.
I assume I got it but just asking just in case.

Also I have two entries in the gallery (Mary and Maddie) that are still locked.
No sure how and why. It's the last entries for both of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very pretty and super sexy people!

Another week, another progress update!

Today I had a pretty long talk with my lawyer and I was finally shown what the case is all about and what the police has there for evidence. And basically, nothing changed from the initial thoughts my lawyer and I had, it's pretty thin evidence all things considered. He says as long there are no incriminating things on my harddrives, the case will be closed. The issue is the time, since there is no definite timeframe for things like that. We will write a letter to the state attorney every week and ask for the SSDs, since those are the most important thing. I asked him about my games and if the police could see this as an issue, but he doesn't have knowledge regarding digital 3d assets, so he couldn't say no or yes. Stuff like this should be "fine" in Germany, though, at least from stuff I read online. His personal opinion is though that it should be "okay". This is all a waiting game now but after I read what the accuser said to the cops, I'm hopeful the case will be closed in time and my stuff will be handed out to me again. The TL;DR is that everything looks to be in my favour and now we just have to wait until the investigations are done. In his letter to the state attorney he wrote that these assets are basically things I need to live, so maybe this will help them work faster. After this talk I feel a little better, so I guess that is a plus.

Okay, now that the unpleasant stuff is out of the world, let's talk a bit about the games. Lewd render was pretty well received and I also posted a "covered" version on Discord etc, which seems to be even more liked by you people. I feel like this week could be a good time to put both, Bethany and Sabrina, in a render again.

Work on the Christmas special is also going pretty well, I'm currently writing more than I'm rendering, I'm confident I can release it before or on Christmas. Like I said before, it will be a ~15-20 minute "game", basically a few months after all the babies are born. It will be super cute and wholesome and I actually just finished a nice long evening event ( the day before Christmas ingame ) with the gingers and the MC. Especially Sandra and Alice will be as cute as ever!

I didn't work that much on My New Memories I have to admit, besides a few keynotes for Chapter 4. I think what' blocking me at the moment is the uncertainty, even after the talk with my lawyer. How many weeks do I have to wait? Or will it even be months? What happens after I released the MNF Christmas special? Working on these games is basically my life, I can't just not do anything. And while writing is good and keeps my head occupied, I sometimes fall back to "bad thoughts", thinking what happens if they don't want to hand out my ssds etc. Every time I think about that I get super restless, though, so that's why I'm trying to stay away from these thoughts. For now I'm just outlining where I want to go further in this update, especially with the introduction of new main characters ( Emily, Caroline and Karla ). It's hard to describe what is going on in my head right now, because it feels like way too much for one person. Maybe I do need a vacation after all - I know you guys have been asking me to take one. I'll see what happens in the next month or two, I guess. If I'm going on a vacation pledges will be paused, though, one hundred percent. If I'm not working I don't want to get paid. My plan was to go during february, but I'll see what happens. Todays render is Sabrina at Bethany's apartment, where she has a casual talk with the MC while being on the phone with a certain freshly awakened woman.

And I think thats it for now. I'll keep you guys posted if anything new happens or I hear something from the state attorney etc. Until then, stay awesome, you amazing people!

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020

Hello there you very pretty and super sexy people!

Another week, another progress update!

Today I had a pretty long talk with my lawyer and I was finally shown what the case is all about and what the police has there for evidence. And basically, nothing changed from the initial thoughts my lawyer and I had, it's pretty thin evidence all things considered. He says as long there are no incriminating things on my harddrives, the case will be closed. The issue is the time, since there is no definite timeframe for things like that. We will write a letter to the state attorney every week and ask for the SSDs, since those are the most important thing. I asked him about my games and if the police could see this as an issue, but he doesn't have knowledge regarding digital 3d assets, so he couldn't say no or yes. Stuff like this should be "fine" in Germany, though, at least from stuff I read online. His personal opinion is though that it should be "okay". This is all a waiting game now but after I read what the accuser said to the cops, I'm hopeful the case will be closed in time and my stuff will be handed out to me again. The TL;DR is that everything looks to be in my favour and now we just have to wait until the investigations are done. In his letter to the state attorney he wrote that these assets are basically things I need to live, so maybe this will help them work faster. After this talk I feel a little better, so I guess that is a plus.
Wait what happen? I'm not aware of the context.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Wait what happen? I'm not aware of the context.
Search the poster's name and look for a post from near the beginning of August, I think. Basically, someone accused him of a cyber-crime and the German authorities took everything from him but a laptop they apparently didn't notice. Bad charges, working to get them dropped and his hardware back - hopefully uncorrupted and with all of his Daz3D assets still intact.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Search the poster's name and look for a post from near the beginning of August, I think. Basically, someone accused him of a cyber-crime and the German authorities took everything from him but a laptop they apparently didn't notice. Bad charges, working to get them dropped and his hardware back - hopefully uncorrupted and with all of his Daz3D assets still intact.
Thanks man i found .

God damn, Search warrant for the Photo of a Screenshot of a unknown phone on suspicion of crypto scamming.

and what is (false)accuser goal for trying to frame Killer7?

I hope the situation resolve smoothly and quickly for the dev.

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Killer, I hope you have a right to face your accuser there. Seems like sabotage to me. Good luck !!!! and deep web trace.....I'm just sayin.... This is why we cant have nice things anymore, twitter and news have addicted people to schadenfreude

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Killer, I hope you have a right to face your accuser there. Seems like sabotage to me. Good luck !!!! and deep web trace.....I'm just sayin.... This is why we cant have nice things anymore, twitter and news have addicted people to schadenfreude
Did you intentionally say Schadenfreude to a German?

Either way, well played ;)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes