Apr 29, 2019
hy all together... got a Problem, with my Android version. i Played 0,22 Chapter and wanted to upgrade the new ones... Epiloge chapter, but my Samsung said : the new Package could not be installed, because of a Conflict with an existing Package.... how can i solve this? am i Missing Chapter 0.23 ? but i cant find the Download....

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely sexy and super wholesome people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

Like I said last week, pledges are now paused for at least the next two months. If you were a psupporter before I paused and you got charged on the 1st, send me a DM and I'll make sure to initiate a refund ( I heard that patreon does that sometimes ). If you are an annual supporter on Patreon, the months I'm pausing will get added to your pledge, so you don't lose out on any months.

Okay, let's talk about the games. I wasn't surprised about your favorites when I posted the roster for the My New Memories prequel, to be honest. I expected Lea and Rei to climb to that position quickly, with Amelie following right after. I feel like it's pretty rare to see Asian girls with brown hair in games, so that Rei has become a favorite for a lot of you really means a lot. That's the reason why Lena and Anna also have brown hair, because I want them to be "unique", if that makes sense. Lea being a favorite was probably the one thing I could forsee right away since she is a ginger with freckles, and I know that is the weakness for most of us. I can't wait till you guys meet these characters in the prequel!

Speaking of the prequel, I'm still just grabbing assets and stuff for it for now, but script writing will start soon. I might go a similar approach like I did with My New Memories and My New Family and make it a "day by day" thing, just with... Skips, I guess. Like in the MNF Epilogue, since its unlikely that I can tell the full story in three ingame days. This also means that if you were or are a supporter doing those times, you of course get the benefit to play betas of those days before anyone else. I never did a college story before and to be honest, I'm not really the biggest fan of those games in general, so I will most likely give it my own little twists to make it more like a classic Killer7 game. Less American Pie, more... My New Memories at college, I guess. The title will probably be "My New Memories: The Beginning", short and simple ( thanks to Yankator for that ). Once I have a Steam page running and everything I'll let you guys know so you can wishlist it ( it will be free ). The thought of working on something fully again really helps a lot with the mental health struggle I've been going through ever since this shit happened 5 months ago, so that you guys reacted so positively to that idea really helps a lot, thanks again for that.

I've also been working on Chapter 4 some more, starting on the Jessica event that happens on the second ( technically first ) day of the Chapter. Like I said in a few progress updates before, now that the MC has his memories back a lot of things regarding her will be clearer. He had these thoughts before and wanted to talk to her if a situation escalates again, but the amnesia kinda destroyed that. Now it will happen though and it will initiate a big character development change for Jessica after. She is going to realize what she did all those years and how her bitterness caused her so much pain and missing out on wonderful times with her whole family - That includes the Muellers as well as the family MC's father had with Karla. She will still be a bitch sometimes, I don't want to take that away from her, but she will be a lot less hostile. If I had to compare her to someone in MNF, It would be Fiona, and I hope that you guys will enjoy this character development just as much as you did with her in MNF.

And I think that's it for now. Nothing new regarding my case for now, but to be honest, I didn't expect a reaction that soon anyway. The law enforcement being that fucking slow sucks a lot, but my mind is feeling a lot better now that I have paused pledges. Thanks again for respecting my decision regarding that. If anything comes up I'll let you guys know! Stay awesome!

Apr 29, 2019
hy all together... got a Problem, with my Android version. i Played 0,22 Chapter and wanted to upgrade the new ones... Epiloge chapter, but my Samsung said : the new Package could not be installed, because of a Conflict with an existing Package.... how can i solve this? am i Missing Chapter 0.23 ? but i cant find the Download....
well, have someone an Idea? or did i forget something?

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super wholesome and very cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

There is not really an update regarding my case, sadly, but I received a letter regarding a case that is directly involved with it ( where I'm the victim of a pretty heavy crime and the perpetrator is the one that is framing me regarding the other case ), so I hope that means that I will receive news regarding my case as well soon. I'll keep you guys posted.

Okay, let's talk about the games.

I'm still downloading and grabbing a lot of assets I will use for the prequel ( and for the main game, actually ). Now that I have the main characters finished I don't really have to focus on that part, since you won't be meeting any "side girls" in the prequel, that's not the point of it anyway. The point of the prequel is to mainly show what kind of person the MC has been and how his personality was before the accident and... Anna, I guess. And if you know me then you probably have a vague idea how he is. Spoilers: Not an asshole. I think it's pretty known now that I really hate MCs that act like assholes and/or treat their love interest like garbage or even worse, go down a "dark route" where they do unspeakable things to potential love interests. He's going to be a more laid back MC with more confidence, not like the MNF MC since the My New Memories Main Character doesn't have a trauma like him.

Like I said in last weeks post ( or the week before, I can't remember ), I'm not planning to make this a college comedy or something like that. American Pie is an interesting movie but I don't want the game to be like that - Especially since I have 0 knowledge about american colleges in general. So this will just have more of my regular writing style in a setting I haven't used before, without putting too much emphasis on that part. I hope I explained that well enough, tell me if anything is unclear in the comments if you want! And todays render is actually from the prequel as well, not sure if I will use it ingame but I thought it could be time to see another ginger besides Bethany for once!

I also worked a lot more on Chapter 4 and I'm now pretty happy about the whole event that happens right at the morning of the first day. I rewrote a bunch of my earlier stuff to make it even more wholesome and also funnier in a way. I feel like with all the looming and lingering fear we had throughout chapter 2 and 3, it's about time we can enjoy some light hearted moments between all the characters. Especially Anna and the MC will act so different with each other compared to any other interactions you encountered before. I can't really compare it to any interactions you had in MNF because their relationship is so different - even if you take Sandra as an example, Anna is way more open and more "mature" , I guess, because she has been his wife vor over twenty years ( while the MC and Sandra just recently got married, you will notice some of their behavior will be similar to Anna and the MC in MNF2 though ). I really enjoy these little moments with them and I think it will show once you will play the first day of Chapter 4. I really see it as a cleanser for the rather harsh ending events of chapter 3 to get the game on the wholesome tracks again.

Oh, one last thing. I was thinking about doing "lewd" renders with the prequel girls from time to time, as an addition to the lewd renders I do that involve Bethany and/or Sabrina. What do you think?

And I think that's it for now. I'll keep you guys posted, like usual, if I receive anything regarding my case. Until then I pray every day to get at least the requested files back. It has been almost exactly 5 months now and it's not getting easier, more like the opposite. Still, stay awesome people!

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super wholesome and very sexy people!

The end of February is approaching and like I said in a progress update post a few weeks back, I will continue to pause the pledges into the end of march. So if you are still pledged, you are not going to get charged ( if patreon charges you regardless, send me a message and I'll initiate a refund ).

In a more personal matter, I finally have an appointment with a professional regarding the trauma I experienced when the cops raided me ( and the other thing ). It's tomorrow ( the 20th ) and I hope it will help me with some of the rather bad phases I have sometimes ( it's a start, at least ).

Let's talk a bit about the games now!

Like I said in a different progress update, I started to post semi lewd renders of the Prequel girls I made. You can check them out on Discord, since I wanted to post them for everyone and not only for supporters. These will be posted in addition to the weekly lewd render with Bethany and/or Sabrina. I also started to work on the script for the prequel already, nothing major yet though since I'm still in a pretty good flow for Chapter 4. Todays render is Amelie at her house, not an ingame render, I just felt like sharing her.

It feels pretty refreshing to continue work on Chapter 4 even though I still don't have any idea when I can finally start rendering all the girls again. I guess knowing that at least the case where I'm the victim/witness is making progress helped putting my mind at ease, at least a little, maybe it's a bit of copium as well since I really hope this means they will start to properly work on my case as well, so I can get my stuff back sooner than later. Currently working on the Jessica event ( I skipped another event where I got kinda stuck on dialogue ) and I feel like I hit a really sweet spot between wholesome interactions and the MC not being her punching bag anymore. Like I said a few times now, Jessica will change her attitude pretty drastically after this event because she will start to realise what she lost over all the years with being bitter. Especially now that Anna is awake she finally wants to be better, a process that will take time ( and she will sometimes fall back into bad habits again ), but with the help of Anna and the MC she will get there eventually. She is still going to be a bit of a bitch though, that is just her persona in general, but she at least won't be a hurtful bitter bitch anymore, I guess. I didn't forget the other gingers arriving this day and while there's going to be a lot of Anna, you will also get a lot of Lina being even more herself again. Just imagine that she had two coffees every time before she talks, that's how she will be for that day ( she is just so happy that Anna is back, so it makes sense ).

And I think that's it for now. Not much to talk about right now, I'm just happy I got into a more consistent writing phase again, something that I didn't have for... Well, over 5 months at this point. If anything comes up or I hear anything from my lawyer, I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There should be two parts to the WT mod, just like there's two parts to the game. But the i-patch should work with both. Make sure the WT doesn't integrate the i-Patch before installing both though.

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
There should be two parts to the WT mod, just like there's two parts to the game. But the i-patch should work with both. Make sure the WT doesn't integrate the i-Patch before installing both though.
Thnx! I only installed the i-patch
Is it now safe to install the mod?

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Why does it even matter at all? Top option is best option every single time (except for the small quiz during the first half of the game). This is one of the few games out there that really doesn't need a mod at all.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and extremely attractive people!

Reminder: I will continue to pause pledges throughout March. Usually they would resume on the 29th, but I will pause them again on that day. I will most likely keep them paused for the full month of march, even when I'm able to release a first playable version of the first prologue day. I will give you guys a 2 week prior notice when I unpause again, so that you can prepare to either get charged or delete your pledge. If you got charged even though the pledges were paused, shoot me a DM and I'll initiate a refund.

Just a small update regarding the professional I was seeing last week. It gave me a pretty good feeling and I have a new appointment next friday where we will discuss this a little more. It feels good to talk to someone that has to deal with stuff like that a lot and I hope this points me in the correct direction again mentally. Don't want to share too much about this since it's pretty private, but since I announced it beforehand I might as well update you amazing people.

No real updates regarding my case yet and it's starting to get to me again. With March approaching, it will be six months since my stuff has been taken and we didn't hear anything from the state attorney. My lawyer prepared another letter to remind them of the urgency, but at the moment, it looks like they're stalling because of the upcoming other case involving me ( where I'm a witness/victim ) or they are just so understaffed that it really takes them that long.

Okay, game talk time. As you might have guessed from the above statement, I plan to release a first playable version of the My New Memories prologue ( also known as My New Memories: The beginning ) in March. I will try to make it as long as a regular day in My New Memories, it might end up being longer. Keep in mind that I aim to do the same thing I did with MNF/MNM, where each ingame day will represent a beta. I'm currently still figuring stuff out but I got a good feeling that this will progress as planned. Those "ingame days" are not really ingame days, since it would be weird if you get all of the story in the span of let's say, six ingame days. But I have something in mind that will help with that and I'm hopeful that it will work out. Todays render shows you Rei in the Library that you might remember from a flashback render you had with Anna in Chapter 3. Anna will also be mentioned a few times at home by Bethany and Sabrina, since she is still constantly on the MCs mind.

Speaking of Anna, I also worked a lot on Chapter 4 again. My writing flow is still there which makes me very happy, to be honest. I fine tuned a little of the stuff I have written regarding the first morning at home and I feel like this will be the cutest and most wholesome + funny event in MNM so far. With Anna being awake it will feel like a switch got flipped with everyone being even more cheerful than usual. And of course the usual bantering between all the girls will also get to a new level - Especially Yukiko and Lina will amp up the spice there ( they still love each other dearly, but you know how it is with these girls sometimes ). Theres also going to be a pretty funny lewd event on that day that I'm not going to spoiler here, but it might be something you guys will find either weird or hilarious. I hope for a bit of both, to be honest. Like I said above, it feels really good to have a constant writing flow again, something that I didn't have for... Well, almost six months, I guess. Let's just say finish My New Family and doing the Christmas Special was extremely hard, not because I was out of ideas, but because focusing on something like this was super stressful. It's hard to keep writing when you have to get up every 30 minutes to look out the window because you became paranoid because of the shit that happened. That is getting better, though.

And I think that's it for now! If anything comes up I'll let you guys know as soon as possible, like usual. In the meantime, stay awesome!

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Why does it even matter at all? Top option is best option every single time (except for the small quiz during the first half of the game). This is one of the few games out there that really doesn't need a mod at all.
So what you're saying is that the WT Mod is pointless, decisions in the game don't matter?

I think decisions in this game do matter, just going by options in meeting mother and sisters. You cannot expect being rude vs understanding is going to lead down the same path

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
So what you're saying is that the WT Mod is pointless, decisions in the game don't matter?

I think decisions in this game do matter, just going by options in meeting mother and sisters. You cannot expect being rude vs understanding is going to lead down the same path
Please re-read what I wrote.
Untitled.jpg

Maybe you do need a WT after all...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spliffing

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

First, I don't remember if they're compatible, that's why I suggested checking before installing.
Second, many people consider the mod pointless because the only choices it helps with are the school tests you help your cousin with, and failure doesn't kill her path anyway. Everything else follows the simple logic of "Top choice = do the thing (canon) / Bottom choice = don't do the thing (miss something)" Some people have complained that, near the end, some of the bottom choices lead to inconsistencies in the dialogue, so there's that to consider.

Either way, using the mod doesn't hurt your gameplay, so if you prefer that, might as well (just double-check the mod and i-patch work together, 'cause I can't answer for you.

Reactions: GameRebel
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes