Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Man... It feels surreal to post it. But here it is people, the epilogue and final update of My New Family! What a crazy journey it has been. But don't be sad, My New Family 2 is going to release sooner than you think which means you will see all the girls again - With a slightly different look + a lot of new girls! ( The gingers will stay gingers, don't worry ).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:
Android for newer devices:

IMPORTANT: **IF YOU ARE ON ANDROID AND CANT INSTALL, MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SAVEFILES, DELETE THE CURRENT VERSION AND THEN TRY AGAIN!**

I'm kinda torn. I'm happy that I was able to finish the epilogue, but on the other hand, it really really sucks that it took so long and that it was under such awful conditions. Having no proper pc, no accesst my real game files etc hurt me more than I thought it would. It's still the toughest time of my life but I'm somewhat glad that I can (hopefully) deliver something you guys will enjoy for the next few hours. Work is not going to stop here, though, since My New Memories is waiting and I still want to merge the Windows/Linux and MAC versions of My New Family into one big file ( if you prefer that, you can still do the split method ).

Thank you guys so much for the absolute best time of my life so far. Even though it's super difficult for me at the moment because of the fucked up situation, I can always count on you amazing people. I'm pretty sure times will only get better and I hope you guys stick around to see what My New Family 2 brings!

Last edited:

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Public release for the epilogue will be tomorrow, 17:00 CET ( that's 9am PT ) by the way. I made a little post on patreon/ss that explains it better, so let me just copy paste that part:

I have to give a heads up though, while My New Family will technically be "completed" by then, it's not fully done. Once I merge 0.14 and the epilogue into one big file, I will add a few improvements to the story, change a few early game renders up and double check for continuation errors etc. I don't have an exact timeline for that, though, so if you are all about the content then the game will be completed for you, but not really :D. Keep in mind that the one big release will only be for Windows, Linux and MAC, since Android doesn't support APK's this Large.

I don't know how F95 handles this and if they will slap the "Completed" tag on it, but just a heads up if that happens!
Patiently waiting for another 5 Hours and 09 Mins for the game to drop!
it just dropped on his discord server

Reactions: ILCjr

Jinti

Dec 25, 2019
Man... It feels surreal to post it. But here it is people, the epilogue and final update of My New Family! What a crazy journey it has been. But don't be sad, My New Family 2 is going to release sooner than you think which means you will see all the girls again - With a slightly different look + a lot of new girls! ( The gingers will stay gingers, don't worry ).
Virtual hug from me to you, Killer. Even though ill fortune in last weeks you still made it. Be proud for what you created and good luck with getting your SSD back and solving your problems as soon as posible.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I made a little oopsie and forgot to add something for Anita, so if you really like Anita and want to see the last event with her, wait with the download, I'm currently uploading a fix.
Good thing I didn't start yet.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I made a little oopsie and forgot to add something for Anita, so if you really like Anita and want to see the last event with her, wait with the download, I'm currently uploading a fix.
It's alright. We will be patient. Seeing what you are going through makes it all understandable. I really hope this situation will be solved soon, because it's going on too long already. It's really a shame it's completely out of your hands and there is nothing you can do but wait. All I can do is wish you a lot of good luck. Keep your head up, because this ordeal will end some day...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah, sorry about that. I updated my post with the new links, only pixeldrain for now though, Idk if you have a premium account for that.
Will either look for the other mirrors later, or wait and redownload it tomorrow, as I do not.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020

Download links:

Windows/Linux: PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: PIXELDRAIN - - -
Android:PIXELDRAIN - - -
Android for newer devices: PIXELDRAIN - - -

IMPORTANT: **IF YOU ARE ON ANDROID AND CANT INSTALL, MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SAVEFILES, DELETE THE CURRENT VERSION AND THEN TRY AGAIN!**

I'm kinda torn. I'm happy that I was able to finish the epilogue, but on the other hand, it really really sucks that it took so long and that it was under such awful conditions. Having no proper pc, no accesst my real game files etc hurt me more than I thought it would. It's still the toughest time of my life but I'm somewhat glad that I can (hopefully) deliver something you guys will enjoy for the next few hours. Work is not going to stop here, though, since My New Memories is waiting and I still want to merge the Windows/Linux and MAC versions of My New Family into one big file ( if you prefer that, you can still do the split method ).

Thank you guys so much for the absolute best time of my life so far. Even though it's super difficult for me at the moment because of the fucked up situation, I can always count on you amazing people. I'm pretty sure times will only get better and I hope you guys stick around to see what My New Family 2 brings!
Congratulations on the epilogue! Despite your sucky situation, you're still bringing happiness and gingers to the people :love:
I hope your situation will be resolved soon, it's really unfair but i'm glad to see the level of support you're getting from the community. Wishing you all the best with your situation and thank you for the story, so far, can't wait for MNF2 and MNM, when you get your gear back!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The Mod is updated and it's showing as a virus per the attachment servers. I can assure you it's not, I've put in a request to have it unflagged. Sometimes python code can trigger anti-virus programs, but I've scanned it with both windows defender and Malwarebytes. Both are clean, and those who know me know I wouldn't upload anything like that. I have included the patreon link to the mod in my mod post, so if you'd like you can download it form there and scan it yourself. Cheers!

Last edited:

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Yeah, sorry about that. I updated my post with the new links, only pixeldrain for now though, Idk if you have a premium account for that.
I did download it before the fix but eh, took like 30 seconds to download. I only have premium for Mega, i don't mind downloading again :D Thank you for the quick fix!

• Red Heart

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Guess it looks like I'm gonna have to redo it anyway, because there's a fix being uploaded, hope this one will work out better and not trigger the a false positive on the F 95 anti-virus.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Killer7 i am so happy to see you where able to complete your game .... i've been patiently waiting and playing the hell out of the other updates :love:
i hope this means everything worked out for you with the problems you had/have ?
your an awesome dev .... :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ubgu and Killer7

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Huh. Wasn't expecting to see this pop up today. Been a couple of years since I last played, but it'll nice to see where it went from where it was. Congrats, 7. ;)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My New Family [Epilogue v0.23] [Killer7] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,41 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,39 GB]
- - -

---------------------------------------

My New Family [Epilogue] [Killer7] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.23 -> Epilogue [310 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes