Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Here it is people, the release of 0.23! This is probably the most important update so far, as you'll see once you play it. The very wholesome wedding and some more things will happen...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Im fairly certain I love you in a non Homo way :)

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
I haven't played since like 0.11. Does the game currently have any pregnancy or is that all end game stuff? Also will there be pregnant sex at all or would it all be just showing that the girls are pregnant in an ending? Kind of hate how there's a pregnancy tag but no pregnant sex tag cause the latter doesn't really get used as much as I'd like.

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
I haven't played since like 0.11. Does the game currently have any pregnancy or is that all end game stuff? Also will there be pregnant sex at all or would it all be just showing that the girls are pregnant in an ending? Kind of hate how there's a pregnancy tag but no pregnant sex tag cause the latter doesn't really get used as much as I'd like.
yes and yes

Reactions: Indexless

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
anyone else having trouble with the mediafire download for the patch?

nvm guess it was just firefox, tried a different browser and it was fine

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
There will be pregnant sex in the epilogue.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Good afternoon. So, why are folks msg/pinging me for a walkthrough? None needed, the first choice is always the one that progresses. This VN might as well be kinetic. It'll be ok.

So, "My New Family" Walkthrough: Simply always choose the first choice.

Regards.
If there are choices it cant be kinetic ;). If someone doesnt like a girl he picks bottom choice, if he wants them all he picks first.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of My New Family with Incest Patch and Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Ch1 (v0.14)
Mega
Note: This port has been rebuilt with up to date features
Note2 and Very Important!: All saves from page 9 WILL be imported into Ch2 port. MAKE SURE ANY END OF CH1 SAVES ARE ON THIS PAGE!

Ch2 (v0.23)
Mega
Note: As above. All page 9 saves will be brought over from Ch1. If you've got saves in page 9 already, don't worry - they are safe
Updated my compressed Android port to Ch2 0.23

Reactions: Bunty365

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My New Family [v0.23] [Killer7]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 960 MB

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So we fuck all what is not on a tree at 3... Idc about blood but this is none sencense !. sorry vut nope fuck all blood near to youand lost me. with 0 story point. maybe you get what i mean.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes