Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
During the conversation with Mary a day or so after she walks in on the MC and Maddie, the dialogue goes on as if Mary and the MC are in a relationship even if they are not.

Feb 15, 2018
I'm having an issue on the night where you take Tanja to the spa. I fall asleep with Sandra, then get an error, click ignore and i'm off to play truth or dare with Becca and Mary. The thing is, I'm not on a path with either Becca nor Mary.

Great job with everything in this story.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
During the conversation with Mary a day or so after she walks in on the MC and Maddie, the dialogue goes on as if Mary and the MC are in a relationship even if they are not.
That happens because I missed to add the variable there :/

I'm having an issue on the night where you take Tanja to the spa. I fall asleep with Sandra, then get an error, click ignore and i'm off to play truth or dare with Becca and Mary. The thing is, I'm not on a path with either Becca nor Mary.

Great job with everything in this story.
If you replace your variables.rpy in the game folder with the one I attached here it should work.

Reactions: Vasy
Feb 15, 2018
That happens because I missed to add the variable there :/

If you replace your variables.rpy in the game folder with the one I attached here it should work.
Thank you so very much Killahseven , I can now continue my adventures. And the thanks is not just for the fix, but for the whole thing. This is one of the vew VNs/games that I actually check out every update. I do admit wanting to smack my mc's face when he was so cold to poor Alice, but at least he owned up to it.

Reactions: Killer7

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
What sucks about this game, is that I'll have to play it again once you get some demeaning routes, because I hate that bitch picking on my sister.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What sucks about this game, is that I'll have to play it again once you get some demeaning routes, because I hate that bitch picking on my sister.
I don't think it's going down a demeaning road. It's only looking like it's 1 big hit that's going to take her down a few pegs and break her heart then that's it, you can start her redemption arc.

It's a lighthearted game, it isn't going any hard routes.

Reactions: Anthony2

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
bug: choice "go to becca & marry" reply "dont go" doesnt set false, throws error when unset and just defaults to yes.

truthordarebeccamarry = true if yes, null if no.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think thats what will happen, it doesn't fit the mood of the game. I think MC has changed her, she will realize how bad she was and seek forgiveness and apologize to Lucy. Then, she'll join the harem. A lot of the way she acts is because nobody (before MC) has cared about her, she took out her anger because of that on others. This game is about MC making sad girls happy and them falling in love with him, its not going to get dark.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes