4.60 star(s) 55 Votes

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
that WASNT the creator i wasn't talking about. CircleGames it's was a creator called SCAI who received the picture i sent just before
besides those burito's queen creators and aquaintances are very rules abiding so i can assure you if there was just a single doubt of a minor looking. the person wouldn't have been talked about and banned/excluded from their circle
Ah also burrito queen received this message too.
I also linked the standards they take as reference.since their partnership with crushonAI they have been doubling down to respect the pmoderation team's guidelines so there is absolutely no room for doubt that AI is the only motive behind patreon bans
View attachment 3931310 View attachment 3931327 View attachment 3931332
What did she do? Her page on Patreon seems to be up and running, can you link me projects from that SCAI creator?

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
What did she do? Her page on Patreon seems to be up and running, can you link me projects from that SCAI creator?
the page is up and running at the moment.but she did receive a similar message to this.the important message here which i am trying to convey is:
when there is a precedent/legal precedent ,especially in the case of patreon due to their consistency.They won't stop there.they might come for any creator at this point nsfw.
1723657156036.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: abirvg

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
that WASNT the creator i wasn't talking about.
Yeah, but it's the creator I was talking about as can be seen in the link provided by another user (which I quoted). :p

Patreon is cracking down on several devs creating AI art since March/April 2024.

But... from what I can tell, that only applies to AI art that is hyperrealistic/photorealistic aswell as creators who provide software for AI art creation (which was the issue in the screenshot you provided in your post above, by the way). As it currently stands, Circlegames should not be affected by it, but it would be smart not to mention any AI on his Patreon page anyway just in case!

Last edited:
Reactions: reeroll

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Yeah, but it's the creator I was talking about as can be seen in the link provided by another user (which I quoted). :p

Patreon is cracking down on several devs creating AI art since March/April 2024.

But... from what I can tell, that only applies to AI art that is hyperrealistic/photorealistic aswell as creators who provide software for AI art creation (which was the issue in the screenshot you provided in your post above, by the way). As it currently stands, Circlegames should not be affected by it, but it would be smart not to mention any AI on his Patreon page anyway just in case!
sorry for that but to avoid confusing people I had to clarify my point because people will overlook the issue due to the reason you mentionned for the other creator.Otherwise people would have just forgot the main point is they are attacking AI art as whole and custom AI Bots.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Owww.. too bad. For a second i though Devageddon arrived :D

Sb21

May 25, 2017
Dev made the mistake that every independant creators do : giving a precise release date. I mean, even full pro struggles to post in date because how complicated creating content is. I may be wrong but I don't think it's for today.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You do realize that in parts of our planet it's barely past morning of Saturday, right? :LOL:

Edit: Pirates will likely have to wait another week anyway, atleast that was the case for the previous update.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 55 Votes