4.60 star(s) 55 Votes

liln42

Formerly 'shinigami258'
Jan 1, 2018
new version already taking too longer than older version.. then he say 17 august.. then says nothing.. as gold patreon im not renewing lol..
Let the goat work dude. I know you are as excited as I am. But sometimes there are things that happen we can't really Influence. You are free to do whatever you want. But let's just wait and see what is happening.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
new version already taking too longer than older version.. then he say 17 august.. then says nothing.. as gold patreon im not renewing lol..
If you actually were a gold patreon, you would've known why this update is taking longer :ROFLMAO:.

In 2 hours he will confirm if the update is being released today or tomorrow, he's having some issues with the rendering of the last scene not coming out the way he wants to.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
he's having some issues with the rendering of the last scene not coming out the way he wants to.
(y)
Lot of people think creating AI art is just a prompt and a click, but the RNG factor is sometimes dragging things for hours and hours on end for just a couple images. I've recently gotten into creating fan-art for this project, and some images actually took forever until they looked okay (I'm saying 'okay' because I could've re-rendered some of them for another couple hours lol).

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
ddd.png
Chapter 3 Delay

Hello, I have been working all day on the chapter. Sadly I will have to anounce that the update only comes out tomorrow! Added a few more things here and there, costed me in terms of the deadline but the final product will be better because of it! More content is always nice, and if it only costs 1 day of delay, that's a win in my book!

I have been talking to people on Discord all day, this is for everyone else. See you guys tomorrow!

Thanks

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
View attachment 3942520
Chapter 3 Delay

Hello, I have been working all day on the chapter. Sadly I will have to anounce that the update only comes out tomorrow! Added a few more things here and there, costed me in terms of the deadline but the final product will be better because of it! More content is always nice, and if it only costs 1 day of delay, that's a win in my book!

I have been talking to people on Discord all day, this is for everyone else. See you guys tomorrow!

Thanks
The public version cames a week later, right?

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
If you actually were a gold patreon, you would've known why this update is taking longer :ROFLMAO:.

In 2 hours he will confirm if the update is being released today or tomorrow, he's having some issues with the rendering of the last scene not coming out the way he wants to.
not rly?? dev go all day no update until midnight he say he talked on discord lol like ever patreon use discord.. anyway i bet today he go "tomorrow new version" again

Reactions: sullilepu and Sb21

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
not rly?? dev go all day no update until midnight he say he talked on discord lol like ever patreon use discord.. anyway i bet today he go "tomorrow new version" again
What's up with you? The game had it's first release in May, got a remaster due to artstyle issues, 2 released chapters, third chapter coming with a little delay due to it being much bigger.

You act like it didn't have a single update in years or something with the developer only milking their supporters. This game has barely even started and it's getting updated frequently.

Are you sure you're a gold member? Sounds more like a complaining pirate who can't wait to get it for free. Calm down.

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
What's up with you? The game had it's first release in May, got a remaster due to artstyle issues, 2 released chapters, third chapter coming with a little delay due to it being much bigger.

You act like it didn't have a single update in years or something with the developer only milking their supporters. This game has barely even started and it's getting updated frequently.

Are you sure you're a gold member? Sounds more like a complaining pirate who can't wait to get it for free. Calm down.
if want to excuse bad dev behavior then by all means,, personaly dont apprecate paying for nothing so there for wont renew my membership.. every one different maybe u should pay next??

• Haha
Reactions: leros147

koza123456789

Dec 15, 2019
if want to excuse bad dev behavior then by all means,, personaly dont apprecate paying for nothing so there for wont renew my membership.. every one different maybe u should pay next??
Dude, you literally do pay for nothing if you subscribe to someone's patreon xD you don't buy a product, you just send monthly support in hopes that the cc will deliver, that's how it's always been.

4.60 star(s) 55 Votes