4.60 star(s) 55 Votes

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
if want to excuse bad dev behavior then by all means,, personaly dont apprecate paying for nothing so there for wont renew my membership.. every one different maybe u should pay next??
It doesn't say monthly updates inside the benefits, so you're not getting scammed.

Also, monthly updates are so overrated lol. I don't know why people think that Dev's are obligated to deliver an update every 30 days because people pay for a monthly membership. If you want to pay for the game, just do it once the game is published, but don't put pressure on the Dev because it won't help in the progression of the game.

Quality update that takes more time than 30 days >>>>>>>> Rushed updates to reach the monthly deadline

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
if want to excuse bad dev behavior then by all means,, personaly dont apprecate paying for nothing so there for wont renew my membership.. every one different maybe u should pay next??
Like another user said, you're not paying. You're donating money to support the development of this project. Big difference.

Also, you completely ignored what I said about the development, so I'll say it again. This game is around since mid-MAY, that's 3 months. That's 3 chapters in 3 months PLUS remaster. How the hell can you cry like that when the game is clearly being developed at a fine pace? Because of a delay?

Holy cow, you better never support other titles with 3-4 updates a year, or some with 1 update a year even. You'd prolly lose your goddamn mind. lol

Don't renew your membership then. Totally fine. But there's no need to act like a special snowflake over something so miniscule. There are other threads with developers who actually deserve to be called out, but this one is certainly not one of them at present. Delays happen. You'll survive it.

Edit: Also, since you're apparently a gold supporter, why not use the Discord link provided to you and stay up-to-date as to what's going on instead of counting the hours?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima

cdrule

Feb 23, 2023
Like another user said, you're not paying. You're donating money to support the development of this project. Big difference.

Also, you completely ignored what I said about the development, so I'll say it again. This game is around since mid-MAY, that's 3 months. That's 3 chapters in 3 months PLUS remaster. How the hell can you cry like that when the game is clearly being developed at a fine pace? Because of a delay?

Holy cow, you better never support other titles with 3-4 updates a year, or some with 1 update a year even. You'd prolly lose your goddamn mind. lol

Don't renew your membership then. Totally fine. But there's no need to act like a special snowflake over something so miniscule. There are other threads with developers who actually deserve to be called out, but this one is certainly not one of them at present. Delays happen. You'll survive it.

Edit: Also, since you're apparently a gold supporter, why not use the Discord link provided to you and stay up-to-date as to what's going on instead of counting the hours?
Just found about this game today . And yes i would say the update (amt of content ) the game has with its quality is much better than some other developers.

3 chaps in 3 month is a lot .

Cockandballs1!

Oct 30, 2022
i think that for an ai visual novel one update per month is good, but i can't but feel worried, since when there will be different routes and choices the developement cicles will be more difficult, potentially causing big delays or sevel months between updates like 90% of the adult games. But then again, as long as the dev seems hardworking, (and right now he does) and actually delivers decent sized chapters, (and right now he does) we have nothing to complain about. I just don't want to wait several months for an update clearly done in two weeks.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
i think that for an ai visual novel one update per month is good, but i can't but feel worried, since when there will be different routes and choices the developement cicles will be more difficult, potentially causing big delays or sevel months between updates like 90% of the adult games. But then again, as long as the dev seems hardworking, (and right now he does) and actually delivers decent sized chapters, (and right now he does) we have nothing to complain about. I just don't want to wait several months for an update clearly done in two weeks.
Making AI art is not as simple as you think, it takes a lot of tries to make the image you want to add into the game, and it's not like the art you can make in a random AI art website where you type two words and an image comes out of it.

The program the DEV is using to make the images also requires of a good setup to make the creation of the images at a decent pace. So, if you're not getting the images you want, one AI image can take more time than one DAZ render.
This Dev is obsessed with making good content, so we'll never see bad quality in the game :sneaky:

Edit: He also said that the game won't have different paths, it will be linear.

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
not rly?? dev go all day no update until midnight he say he talked on discord lol like ever patreon use discord.. anyway i bet today he go "tomorrow new version" again
Are you on a Nofap streak or something just to play the game and that's why you're acting like that?

Just calm yourself, dude. At least you gonna play the update the moment it launches.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
he said like 20 hours ago the chapter will be delayed for like 3 days
No he said for 1 day. But I won't hold it against him. But if he takes more than one more week then it'll be the start of a downfall spiral but ig couple of days of delay won't be too bad.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
In 2 hours it will be ready for proofreading, after that, it will depend on the time it takes to the proofreaders to fix the misspells on the dialogues and then it will be ready for the release so, depending on your time zone, it will be today or tomorrow.
One more week for us :HideThePain:

shinigami258

Jan 1, 2018
Dude is the awaited chap gonna be released within the next couple of hours since it's passed 24hours or you may delay it more?
8:40 PM
In 2 hours it will be ready for proofreading, after that, it will depend on the time it takes to the proofreaders to fix the misspells on the dialogues and then it will be ready for the release so, depending on your time zone, it will be today or tomorrow.
Are you able to read?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
8:40 PM
Are you able to read?
Yes shithead I am I just missread it will be ready to yet be proofred not ready for release

drdrdrdrdrdr

Aug 21, 2023
Damn guys, chill! It’s only 1 or 2 more days.

We’re all hyped for the update, but the dev couldn’t make it in time. Shit happens. Don’t act like it’s a 2-month delay.

4.60 star(s) 55 Votes