gubl

May 31, 2018
I have feeling, this VN was created to brute force f95 tags :), but to be honest, all tags claimed accurately:), perhaps “NTR” is only missing :)

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
OK, 15 seconds in and either Martin is both her stepfather AND father-in-law or dev pays no attention to what he writes.

2 minutes in and I quit: this is HORRIBLE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of My New Life as a Stewardess-v1.0
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
thx i was not able to create one from Renpy good job

Reactions: DarkAssassin

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
There is SO much packed into this fucking game... it's like... a HAGGIS of sexual release....jeebus christ....there are games that go on for a year or more with less sex in them, heheh

goodONYA!

Reactions: Yankator

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Yankator, any chance you could do separate exports of Win/Linux and Mac versions? These hybrid releases never work for Mac users.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
It looks like a mere sketch, I loved this short novel. In comparison with the original game, if that game would have been abandoned, I would accept it as one of the endings ...:)

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Holy shit, what was that??? The models are okay, the graphics are a little grainy. But the rest! The writing and telling of the story... that was terrible. It's so bad that it's almost funny again.

It's like: a woman enters the scene - man says "you're horny, I'm horny - let's shag", 2 or 3 pics of fucking, next scene...

And the MC married ALL girls and ALL are pregnant at the end - just wow.
I had to edit the end pic:
My New Life As A Stewardess - The End.jpg

2.20 star(s) 14 Votes