Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
What will he do? Sue them? Made a copyright claim? He would need the rights from the creators from Klub17 to do that, it is as if developers using Honey Select tried to made a copyright for their games, which they can't because they don't have the rights to the models.

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
Beggar has being talking on his Discord to potentially remove my new life REVAMP on here
This is all the conversation going on about F95 on his discord. Please stop liying.
BON has said it a thousand times, he has no problem with his game being played for free, but he does not enter here because he is very sensitive and does not handle hate well. If he were to read all the hate, I'd quit the game.

Last edited:

Viicktorii

Mar 7, 2019
I do not like that you have to choose only one mafia I would have liked the protagonist to work for the four mafias and taking over each one is a waste not to be able to enjoy the other three mafias that you do not choose

ChumBukkit

Apr 8, 2018
This is all the conversation going on about F95 on his discord. Please stop liying.
BON has said it a thousand times, he has no problem with his game being played for free, but he does not enter here because he is very sensitive and does not handle hate well. If he were to read all the hate, I'd quit the game.
First of all, I appreciate that Nicki Minaj gif. Seems like BON also "appreciates" her a lot, and I'm all for that. Second, not everyone is going to react the same way to things that goes on here or in any other site and that's fine. People are just built to handle shit differently. Also, what's with that "Do they still hate me" thing? Did he not see the overwhelming positivity on that One-Off game he did? People were saying that it rekindle their fate of BON for this game. Anyways, I "fixed" the error I posted about earlier, so I'll keep going through this update later on, because I was out of the loop for a good while on this revamp and, at least for me, I've been enjoying all the changes.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
First of all, I appreciate that Nicki Minaj gif. Seems like BON also "appreciates" her a lot, and I'm all for that. Second, not everyone is going to react the same way to things that goes on here or in any other site and that's fine. People are just built to handle shit differently. Also, what's with that "Do they still hate me" thing? Did he not see the overwhelming positivity on that One-Off game he did? People were saying that it rekindle their fate of BON for this game. Anyways, I "fixed" the error I posted about earlier, so I'll keep going through this update later on, because I was out of the loop for a good while on this revamp and, at least for me, I've been enjoying all the changes.
the "hate" as BON mentioned is from Frustrated and/or Disappointed fans who liked the original version of the game only for it to be tossed aside for this revamp.

Reactions: Acebacho

Ghis96

Feb 11, 2019
I have a problem with Nadine quest, "Wait Nadine in your room after 4 a.m" ... oky, she call me, but I can't open main door. It's normal? Bug? what should I do?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have a problem with Nadine quest, "Wait Nadine in your room after 4 a.m" ... oky, she call me, but I can't open main door. It's normal? Bug? what should I do?
It is a bug within the code. Not sure if this method still works but if you have the previous version of the game you should be able to bypass it in the older version than you can port it back to the original.

ChumBukkit

Apr 8, 2018
the "hate" as BON mentioned is from Frustrated and/or Disappointed fans who liked the original version of the game only for it to be tossed aside for this revamp.
It honestly doesn't even feel that wildly different to me. It just feels like BON wanted to "tighten" things up on the story/writing parts more to his liking or whatever. They only gripe I can come up with is that, and I've seen this same issue come up in a more ornery and whiny way, the house feels sort of dead and empty? Like in the original version you could still interact in some small way with the characters in their daily activities inside the house, but as it is now it's just walking around a huge empty space.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Well, I've made progress on the story. But a bug caught me and I was hoping someone knows a workaround. The aunt takes the MC to the DJ and starts to dance when the game locks up on what looks like an animation. I've seen someone else on the forum post a similar question but saw no answers for them.

Thanks

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It honestly doesn't even feel that wildly different to me. It just feels like BON wanted to "tighten" things up on the story/writing parts more to his liking or whatever. They only gripe I can come up with is that, and I've seen this same issue come up in a more ornery and whiny way, the house feels sort of dead and empty? Like in the original version you could still interact in some small way with the characters in their daily activities inside the house, but as it is now it's just walking around a huge empty space.
On the story improvement part yeah I agree. As much as I loved the origin of the game and can say it did have a decent story line BON improved the story 100 times over. He gave several characters far more depth where as a lot of them in the original felt like they were just linear and one dimensional.

The other thing that was improved (as the game went on) was the rate he fixes his bugs. Like for example the Nadine bug for example in the origin would have taken a whole another update to fix and even with that there was the risk of something else coming undone in the process. It was because of this that I always kept (and still do so now) my older versions of the game to get around bugs like this one.

As for me putting my personal reasons for disappoint aside one of the few things I disliked the some of the new voice samples added during the interactive sex scenes. I could take the old moans from original and even got a kick out of the Japanese moans that came out of none Japanese/Asian characters but a lot of the voice clips just annoyed me so every time I come to one I just mute it.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
can someone help me on these quests, Mrs.Jordan I have already repeated the quest about 5 times but the description never changes, and also in Daisy's quest I changed as boxes of place but the description does not change.

Reactions: bossdk

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Can someone who is absolutely sure tell me does this revamp version of the game have implemented sex scenes with maria, sarah, amy and laura? I'm asking because I completed main quest and all school quests and I have only unlocked one actual sex scene with maria in the kitchen and no other sex scene (not counting blowjob scenes) with the other family members and there are no any info on theirs profile pages in book of faces , if those scenes are not yet implemented I would like to know so I can play the original game?

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes