Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can someone who is absolutely sure tell me does this revamp version of the game have implemented sex scenes with maria, sarah, amy and laura? I'm asking because I completed main quest and all school quests and I have only unlocked one actual sex scene with maria in the kitchen and no other sex scene (not counting blowjob scenes) with the other family members and there are no any info on theirs profile pages in book of faces , if those scenes are not yet implemented I would like to know so I can play the original game?
Actual sex scenes with the family only Maria has the one which was made back in the .4 version. No one else has any of those. As for the interactive ones no one in the family has them yet not even Maria.

As for the original game there should a link to it in the similar threads at the bottom of the page. Be warned though the original is a bug riddled mess and the game might break before you make it to those scenes.

Reactions: Strajder

Cramone

May 14, 2018
my "books of face" is very buggy as the same of others members here... some example: hints Mrs.Jordan not advance at all, address are wrong, phone call other persons... in conclusion well "the hints" have bug but still can advance on story thanks to my.... previously past playing original version (and luck maybe?).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
Mod scenes for v0.07.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
7.5 now

cmann901

May 29, 2020
I do not like that you have to choose only one mafia I would have liked the protagonist to work for the four mafias and taking over each one is a waste not to be able to enjoy the other three mafias that you do not choose
well you have 2 months between updates plenty of time to play all 4 gamelines.

Shin-Akuma

Oct 9, 2017
Hey, first of all, thank you for the mod!
It's really great!
However the gallery seems bugged, Amy's 6-10 gallery shows Alexx but leads to Talisa scenes, Jet's gallery leads to Maria scenes and on the upper right corner of the screen there's an orange school icon that shows Alexx again (scene 1 to 5) but they play Talisa scenes again.

Also Laura's scenes are missing as well.

I've tried downloading a completely clean version of the game as well just to check if it was because of my saves but the result is exctly the same.

Do you think you can do something about it?

Again thank you very much!!!

Last edited:

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
Hey, first of all, thank you for the mod!
It's really great!
However the gallery seems bugged, Amy's 6-10 gallery shows Alexx but leads to Talisa scenes, Jet's gallery leads to Maria scenes and on the upper right corner of the screen there's an orange school icon that shows Alexx again (scene 1 to 5) but they play Talisa scenes again.

Also Laura's scenes are missing as well.

I've tried downloading a completely clean version of the game as well just to check if it was because of my saves but the result is exctly the same.

Do you think you can do something about it?

Again thank you very much!!!

Hello, it is not an error, I left it like this because I did not have time to put more "scenas" xd
and.. laura it's almost finished

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I'm supposed to turn in the fifth or so package for the guy in the pub. When I try to get inside though, Jet is blocking the entrance and tells me to complete my training.
When I go and see her during the day in her shop she is telling me though how she can't teach me anything further. How the hell do I get entrance to the pub again?

asgar31

Jan 24, 2018
Hey, guys I really need help, can someone share game data named Turner013.rpgmvp
caus main is corrupt

Nov 4, 2017
Help, when I go work at the hospital it says help fill the IV bags, but there arn't ant patients left. Is this a bug or I am playing the game wrong?

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes