dxbloodz

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone knows in the part of the quest after watching the fight that morgan suggests to mc someone is rinethe doorbell I don't know what to do

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
Symphony of the Night,

Hello mate,

if its possible,,, is there any way you could add a cheat for hints to progress in the story?
I'm asking this, cause there is no way I could proceed with "go to your room and change your cloths"

At least a simple hint, to see what I'm missing.

but if its not possible.....
what could be the next step? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night,

Hello mate,

if its possible,,, is there any way you could add a cheat for hints to progress in the story?
I'm asking this, cause there is no way I could proceed with "go to your room and change your cloths"

At least a simple hint, to see what I'm missing.

but if its not possible.....
what could be the next step? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
Sorry bro, but this is sufficient for now. I don't want to implement a system myself because it would take to much time to update after each update especially when BoN make changes. And BoN himself might implement a system in future builds like when I added the plugin to hide the "message box". Your best bet at the moment is to play around and figure it out or search the forum thread for the answer. Remember some quest are triggered during certain time of the day. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :(

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: meepo125

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Need help again. With Martin weed quest. Said he is waitting for me at school in afternoon but I don't see him anywhere. What do I do?

f0ssile

Nov 13, 2018
in the mission where I have to go to birdtown, when I go over the house I find myself in the extra gallery without being able to do anything.

I tried to remove all mods and cheats, but I always find myself there.
It would be where the women with the scenes to choose are "sharp".

The midsssion is to go to Helen's house, in case you don't remember her.

A hand...?

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
guy im on beth PC but i cant get off i open the naked photos of her and now i cant leave... anyone knows how to leave and the password for the webcam?

Reactions: Nightphysics

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Even after earning certain degrees the payment is still WAY too low. That is excessive grinding so far.
If I should buy the ladies nice and maybe expensive things this will take ages...
Working for 8 to 10 hours should give you the amount of cash multiplied per hour. Maybe you can reduce the payment per hour a bit to adjust it properly. That would fit much better. Working in jobs where you have to earn degrees should pay off way better.

Also, taking the bus should save time and not waste it. Maybe calculate the required walking time and divide it by 2. You pay for it so it should have some time benefits, too.

And normal afternoon events like studying with a classmate or wich specify explicitly state to take just an hour shouldn't usually take six hours. That's way too much. Maybe two or three but not six. That's also another form of grinding.

Also, the animations are done quite well but they aren't presented very "fap"-friendly. Maybe the developer should of something there.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Even after earning certain degrees the payment is still WAY too low. That is excessive grinding so far.
If I should buy the ladies nice and maybe expensive things this will take ages...
Working for 8 to 10 hours should give you the amount of cash multiplied per hour. Maybe you can reduce the payment per hour a bit to adjust it properly. That would fit much better. Working in jobs where you have to earn degrees should pay off way better.

Also, taking the bus should save time and not waste it. Maybe calculate the required walking time and divide it by 2. You pay for it so it should have some time benefits, too.

And normal afternoon events like studying with a classmate or wich specify explicitly state to take just an hour shouldn't usually take six hours. That's way too much. Maybe two or three but not six. That's also another form of grinding.

Also, the animations are done quite well but they aren't presented very "fap"-friendly. Maybe the developer should of something there.

I've found at the 15 per session rate to use the market right after school to earn your money (there is still a bit of afternoon left after working to accomplish story items) and to use the hospital when nothing is going on at night (it only has a minor impact on your time in school). But the biggest solution I found was to use the babysitting jobs on the computer under the work icon to make ~80 bucks in a night on the weekends. Way more efficient use of time - plus it seems to unlock events.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I've found at the 15 per session rate to use the market right after school to earn your money (there is still a bit of afternoon left after working to accomplish story items) and to use the hospital when nothing is going on at night (it only has a minor impact on your time in school). But the biggest solution I found was to use the babysitting jobs on the computer under the work icon to make ~80 bucks in a night on the weekends. Way more efficient use of time - plus it seems to unlock events.
Many thanks for all those hints! Especially for the babysitting jobs.
However, I still think that working jobs - especially those you have to earn degrees for - should pay way more. Especially more than simple babysitting jobs. This sounds like the babysitting jobs are paid as they should be but working jobs aren't.
Maybe the developer should reconsider this. In my opinion it would be better to increase the price of some goods/items or other story related payments to balance this out if necessary.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes