george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Mod scenes for v0.07.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
Hi!
"Add these files to the "mynewlife/www/data" folder.". What files? There are 4 folders on Mega.

MarcanOlsson

Dec 31, 2019
I'm stuck at "Go to garage to take your car in morning."

I've gone to the garage every day between 06.00-12.00 but nothing happens.

Anyone have any advice?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I'm stuck at "Go to garage to take your car in morning."

I've gone to the garage every day between 06.00-12.00 but nothing happens.

Anyone have any advice?
I had a lot or those kind of bugs and only fix was reloading old saves, I used save option on every new day combining 2 save slots to never overwrite the last one, so your best bet is to just reload your last save game assuming that you at least save your game at a start of a every new day.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
GO TO YOUR ROOM AND CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES? does someone knows how to continue this? because I've changed like 10 the clothes and doesn't say nothing else .. . .

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
This was probably asked a few times already, but where are we compared to the Original in Content / has it caught up with the Original?
If it hasn't how much is still missing round about?
Just a quick answer would be kindly appreciated :)

Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to stop the menu from lagging I'm dying here it takes 10 mins just to start the game and loading is even worse unless I'm already in-game.

f0ssile

Nov 13, 2018
in the mission where I have to go to birdtown, when I go over the house I find myself in the extra gallery without being able to do anything.

I tried to remove all mods and cheats, but I always find myself there.
It would be where the women with the scenes to choose are "sharp".

The midsssion is to go to Helen's house, in case you don't remember her.

Nada?

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
At the beginning I didn't understand much, but inside the game when you press ''W'' and enter the social network of the characters, you can see the clues that you have to follow by clicking ''?'', The truth is a wonderful game is too good, its story hooked me so much in this last version I was shocked, it really became one of my favorite games.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
all I can see it is a lot of blowjob and titfuck. There should be more anal and vaginal scenes . . .
If there are, you just have to visit each character and follow their side stories, in fact almost all characters have anal, vaginal, titjob, blowjob, handjob and feet... this game has something for everyone

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes