• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hadesph

Jan 14, 2018
this game looks promising but i can't download it. 2days to 3days hahah i have good internet this only game i download it about 3 to 2days.. i download lucky mark for about 1hr same big files!!

ArteF

Jun 24, 2020
Save some people some time:

"No Available" - if you get that when you press "W" or try to open the quick menu do the following.

Open your inventory go to the essential items section and open the phone from there. Exit the phone and everything should be working normally.

What triggers this bug is opening the phone while in certain sequences so avoid that.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There are some hint errors within the game that could totally screw up some of the newer people to the game. For example after rescuing Ms. Taylor from Ronald the tip should say "Ms Taylor wants to speak to you in the classroom" However the hint mentions Ms. Turner wants to speak to you. If I hadn't paid this and remembered this already I would have gotten stuck on this. BON needs to fix these hint errors.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is this a bug or is the quest completion not possible yet? Sophie sends you to the pharmacy and amelia's goods for packages and when she asks if you got the packages the mc responds NO.
I already searched and saw the work around...her quest variable is already set to 5 talking to the pharmasist or amelia does nothing

Last edited:

ArteF

Jun 24, 2020
You need to go back to the save before you talk to the guy outside the antenna. Talk to him again and follow him inside, you have an option go in with him (Gay Content) or push the block in the room to block the door he goes in as he's waiting for you.

If you go up to the terminal and attach the device you will get a false complete if you didn't do one of the two things above.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
My math grades are falling. Any reason for that?
And what need I to do to improve the other grades?
Having sex with the other teachers don't change them

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes