chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i have not touched this since the revamp is it back to where it was before? also downloaded a save and cant find family after moving into new house is that a bug or do i have to find a save pre that
If I ain't mistaken I think you have to talk to sarah first,then Maria gives you bj and jack catches you both and.....not gonna spoil,some people having trouble finding her,look everywhere in the house,pool,basement don't leave stone unturned

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Save for Bathroom bug
If anyone is getting a bug where you cannot enter bathroom to get Maria purse. Here is the fix.

Note: My mods had nothing to do with this bug. This is a bug in the game itself as it relates to time.

Thanks for supplying the save for me YoloSwaggins2267 (y)

Copy to game directory, where "Game.exe" is located and extract the zip

Last edited:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
the utube not implement yet,I get that,also as you do girls you'll get 'all content unlocked' but not for all girls,even thou you unlocked all her scenes.I started over again,missed 1 scene with daisy(farther banging her),you way ahead of me was doing other side quests,walkthrough walls and teleport gonna be your best friend,especially on jets,morgan missions
Oddly enough I am not as far into the main quest as my experience with the previous version taught me it is better generally to do all the saide stuff first for more content later :sneaky: so now I am preparing for the pool party :cool:

Teleport and set time is essential to my playing this game as otherwise I would've already spent 30 plus hours on walking and waiting!:eek:

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If anyone is getting a bug where you cannot enter bathroom to get Maria purse. Here is the fix.

Note: My mods had nothing to do with this bug.

Thanks for supplying the save for me YoloSwaggins2267 (y)

Copy to game directory, where "Game.exe" is located and extract the zip
that's 2-3rd person with that bug and I know it ain't your mod because I didn't have that problem,might be they using 7.8 not 7.8.1

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Oddly enough I am not as far into the main quest as my experience with the previous version taught me it is better generally to do all the saide stuff first for more content later :sneaky: so now I am preparing for the pool party :cool:

Teleport and set time is essential to my playing this game as otherwise I would've already spent 30 plus hours on walking and waiting!:eek:
before party make sure you done ALL the girls on facebook so you can bang them all at the party,I have a save at party with all done before that

• Love
Reactions: Hakkira

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
that's 2-3rd person with that bug and I know it ain't your mod because I didn't have that problem,might be they using 7.8 not 7.8.1
It depends on time from what I seeing, so some will not have it and some will depending on what time they trigger the quest. I tested on v0.7.8 and v0.7.8.1 both had the problem cause by the time set in savefile

Reactions: DeMoS666

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Lol, it is every time almost. btw maybe you can find it useful, it give you noclip(go through walls ability and many more)
just unpack and copy to game folder and activate patcher (in game menu opens at keyboard press 1 button)
btw works with almost all RPG MV games, except 1 file exe projects.
I use that one for long time and synphony of the night mod because his teleporting is better,the one you use is better for items and changing variables,used that mod for many games

Reactions: DeMoS666

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Just a quick bug report that after (at least I think it is a bug) Pam is now on the 2nd floor outside the art room ready to get down after Brenda's quest is finished even though I have done no quests for her other than getting some weed. Her speech bubble is still red blah blah at recess but that might not mean much as Mrs Taylor and Mrs Turner also have red blah blah bubbles despite tapping that multiple times... ;)

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just a quick bug report that after (at least I think it is a bug) Pam is now on the 2nd floor outside the art room ready to get down after Brenda's quest is finished even though I have done no quests for her other than getting some weed. Her speech bubble is still red blah blah at recess but that might not mean much as Mrs Taylor and Mrs Turner also have red blah blah bubbles despite tapping that multiple times... ;)
after you do her banging quests,you'll get a heart,but not from the girl next to her,done her quests complete and still red bla bla bla,not only one.My guess we can't ask for cookies on xmas,we gotta stick with coil.......and goodnight gotta get up at 4a.m for work.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
This is just info, do not turn these switches manually on or off, as these trigger at the end of 0.7.5, but the first part of 0.7.8 interpret events based on which of these switches it's turned on, so if, for example, you trigger them all, your game will break probably after waking up after Maria's BJ on the couch, as the code here looks for which of these switches are turned on (apart from 1502 which turns on after you choose any of the gangs). So I won't mess with that, if you have backuped save files and the game decrypted, maybe try do what you want, but be careful.
LOL... Ok, i wanna try it right now... I be very funny if i turn all, and in hospitall all mafia boss come to visit me in hospitall...
But right now, cus we not have any replay fap-fap with mafia memberes, nwm what mafia you join... Brah... ;(

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
hey man no car to work
gonna update your quests,those are the events but can't do them if you start new game,only cat lady,I tried weed but still nothing(I'm at point of game where you go markus house for drill)and the lady infront supermarket you can only do 3 pay taxi,then says you need car :)
Umm... yeah mate, if you wanna do the pink weed questline you gotta finish Marckus' questline, and the same with the lady, just advance in main story until you get a car (Warren buys it for you I think)

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Android Port: v0.7.5 with PC Cheat Mod (unofficial)

See this post for untouched version.
Untouched version can be install over modded version if any problem happens and vice-versa.
Saves will be kept.

PLEASE READ or your saves might be permanently lost.
  1. Install new apk without uninstalling previous to retain saves. If you do not do this, your SAVES WILL BE LOST.
  2. I am NOT responsible if you didn't read before installing.
  3. If you do not see something similar to the image below, please DO NOT install.

View attachment 633298

Features
  1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)
  4. PC Cheat Mod added
View attachment 585099

Download Link:
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
Please update Android version..

Reactions: Meomeo

Mfister

Sep 17, 2020
Anyone having an issue where you cant seem to enter the down stairs bathroom at 7 or 8 AM when Maria/Sarah models are in the tub? it prevents me from doing the quest to get Maria key from her purse. not sure if there will be any other issues due to this.

Reactions: Jarul

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Is there any point or use for the mall yet as it currently seems to serve no purpose since you can't even buy anything in all it's shops even though the shop contents do exist elsewhere :unsure:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Have an issue with youtv quest again as now no matter how many days pass It says I can only upload 5 videos a day which I did... 20 DAYS AGO! I assume like most quests I should just keep playing the main story and it will eventually unlock but if that is the case then please stop giving me false info Bon-sama!:LOL:

Edit: Just wanted to check that the pool party where Christian targets Sarah occurs from completing the Tinymoon card quest with Nesrot? I am doing everything other than that at school to prepare so I just wanted to check it wasn't the school questline that leads to that party?

Edit2: You know while I did not like the decision to abandon the previous version to make this Revamp I must admit that one thing that works quite well now is the sequence of quests in a more linear way since it means you don't have to follow a walkthrough to play for most of the main content sorta... I really hope this one gets finished and perhaps has someone go over the English since at times it is sim ilar to playing a mtl translated rpgmaker gamer as even some of the errors that come from translating a game appear here (MC's name showing up as Intro and some still untranslated lines).

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes