abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
She should be able to give you a blowjob as that will help advance her then you will be able to get a tittyjob and then vaginal then eventually anal but it will take doing her at least 7 times to get her to anal.

If you are just starting the game out then check my strategy guide as it will help you out a lot:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5279421
Thanks for the pointer. I am redoing my run using your guide now. For Irene, I unlocked blowjob, boobjob, and pussy licking. But I cannot advance past pussy licking no matter how many times I do it. So, any pointer?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Holy balls, that's a lenghty guide. Much respect for your shear dedication to create it though. :BootyTime:
Like I mentioned it gives you all the info to see about all the content in the game but following it will give someone a far less chance of running into issues while playing it.

But also, I has a lot of screen shots to help show what needs to be done and that alone is probably half or more of the length.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Thanks for the pointer. I am redoing my run using your guide now. For Irene, I unlocked blowjob, boobjob, and pussy licking. But I cannot advance past pussy licking no matter how many times I do it. So, any pointer?
Pussy licking for Irene just helps her to ahegao if you have her orgasm at least 3 times while licking her pussy then go anal but it also means you need to be able to do anal.
For her just keep doing BJ until you can do TJ then keep doing TJ until you can do Vaginal then keep doing Vaginal until you can do Anal all in all it should take 7 times to get her to Anal.
But I'd recommend completing Jet's training if you want her sex scenes to be longer as even the code for Irene's sex references his resistance level from Jet's training.

crappy1

Jan 12, 2021
For those with Beth issues. I have done her dating quest in v78 and tested in v82 seems to run fine. You will start at her gate enjoy the scene complete the quest and after you can enjoy Beth alone or Beth and Daisy. This is a slot 5 save so make back up of what you have there.

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Pussy licking for Irene just helps her to ahegao if you have her orgasm at least 3 times while licking her pussy then go anal but it also means you need to be able to do anal.
For her just keep doing BJ until you can do TJ then keep doing TJ until you can do Vaginal then keep doing Vaginal until you can do Anal all in all it should take 7 times to get her to Anal.
But I'd recommend completing Jet's training if you want her sex scenes to be longer as even the code for Irene's sex references his resistance level from Jet's training.
Firstly, thanks. So, basically what I did was... MC got BJ once and the next time TJ is enabled. So after that I chose TJ. Right after TJ, there is pussy eating. This is where I am stuck currently. There is no way for me to proceed further even if MC makes Irene climax multiple times. Yes, I maxed out Jet's training. Here is the icons available to me. I am stuck with the one on the right side. Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Ah, basically after I did another TJ, the vaginal is enabled. Thanks for the pointer!

Reactions: Lord Ashram

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
how the heck am i supposed to get punished by director smithers? i completed the mafia quests before the hospital (wish beggar had mentioned that we we weren't supposed to do that lmao) and i got caught with marge before that too. do i have any options or am i just fucked

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
how the heck am i supposed to get punished by director smithers? i completed the mafia quests before the hospital (wish beggar had mentioned that we we weren't supposed to do that lmao) and i got caught with marge before that too. do i have any options or am i just fucked
umm.. if you followed the releases, the hospital side quest comes waaaay before the main story & morgan quest so..
that being said there was no warnings, i think so you can change variables, mentioned in the thread too, just search a bit

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Not gonna lecture you but search bar is your friend, by default it's filtered to search in your current thread ;)(y)
But anyway under "relevant posts" in my signature, one of the topics links to my guide on fixing it. "Can't speak with the hospital's director(...)"

HomicidalToast

Jun 14, 2020
I broke my save file doing Jets mission with the guard. I saved right before he caught me (somehow at the entrance to the house) and now he just instantly kills me whenever I load my save file. I was able to teleport out using the mod but now I can't do that mission (he always instantly kills me), is there any way to skip it or fix this? Or maybe someone has a savegame around this part?

Last edited:

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Make a backup before you do it. You can find several save editors on this site.
Here's a save editor that's easier to use than the on line save editor. Just upload your save into it. Be sure to make a backup first in case you damage your game.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Lizzy is Charles's sister, the one who went on about wanting to be a YouTVer star where Charles ends up pointing you to the Gamer Store that ends up with you upgrading the MC's computer.
I did forget to add her to my Character Bio's.

Reactions: Jieigh

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
For those with Beth issues. I have done her dating quest in v78 and tested in v82 seems to run fine. You will start at her gate enjoy the scene complete the quest and after you can enjoy Beth alone or Beth and Daisy. This is a slot 5 save so make back up of what you have there.
There are no Beth issues, though your save will help them bypass her quest and miss all the sex content in her dates.

For those waiting to see all of Beth's content including all the sex content in her dates I have all the info fully detailed in my strategy guide along with everybody else including how to get all the threesomes are available in the game right now:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5280581

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Here's a save editor that's easier to use than the on line save editor. Just upload your save into it. Be sure to make a backup first in case you damage your game.
The online save editor is the most up to date editor for RPG Maker MV and since BoN is using version 1.6.0 you may (or may not) end up causing issues. Also the online save editor is pretty easy to use (Ctrl+F helps) and to save just click the download button at the bottom of the page.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes