Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have a bug during Amy's first date before going to see the father in the library :
Try re-extracting the game. Weirdly enough I had to re-extract the game twice because I thought is was missing some images too as I've never had that happen before but all the images are there.
You should have 10,671 images in the "www\img\pictures" folder.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Yeah that happened as I was typing that post to you lol. Is it the same with the aunt?
Yes, it's the same with auntie Joanna. Also works with a few other girls in the world, but I didn't keep track of which. However, I know all of them where among the ones you unlock interactive sex only at the end of their quest, not the ones whose interactive sex advances along the quest (like Carol with x dates between each interactive advance)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Yes, it's the same with auntie Joanna. Also works with a few other girls in the world, but I didn't keep track of which. However, I know all of them where among the ones you unlock interactive sex only at the end of their quest, not the ones whose interactive sex advances along the quest (like Carol with x dates between each interactive advance)
I have them all listed in my Strategy Guide but what I did was say to do "Female Oral to orgasm x5 then Vaginal Sex" as that gets you there a little bit faster to Anal.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
The online save editor is the most up to date editor for RPG Maker MV and since BoN is using version 1.6.0 you may (or may not) end up causing issues. Also the online save editor is pretty easy to use (Ctrl+F helps) and to save just click the download button at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for the advice, and I have used both editors. However, with this game, I have had no problem using this editor.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I would love an android version to play this game, joiplay is a good emulator but it doesn't work very well for me..., I still remember when I used to play it on my pc every time it was updated but it burned in the middle of the pandemic and now the prices have gone up, I thought and said sure that at the end of the year everything will calm down but the dollar went up and my *fap* *fap* went down...*sad face*.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I would love an android version to play this game, joiplay is a good emulator but it doesn't work very well for me..., I still remember when I used to play it on my pc every time it was updated but it burned in the middle of the pandemic and now the prices have gone up, I thought and said sure that at the end of the year everything will calm down but the dollar went up and my *fap* *fap* went down...*sad face*.
I'm not sure how much this will help but I just dug out one of my old laptops that has an AMD A8 from 10 years ago and it ran the game just fine. A new $300 laptop would have a better APU than that, so keep that in mind.

Tony_AG

Oct 29, 2017
Don't hate me for saying this. Why the devs abandoned the og version? Fix some bugs, improve the translation i think the og still playable.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Don't hate me for saying this. Why the devs abandoned the og version? Fix some bugs, improve the translation i think the og still playable.
I think it's because the way quest was made a player without A Quest Guide would lose and break a lot of the game content.

crappy1

Jan 12, 2021
I am playing both version and I kind of like the older version more 2.1. But you need the quest guide which now comes with the game or you get completely lost.

However; yesterday in one of my quest in v82 one of the NPC said "I hope this guy don't rework this game again" which made me laugh, or maybe it's a sign of things to come. I think the guys who put in the time and work to create these new guides hope for continuation rather than rework.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
My understanding is that the OG game began to collapse on itself between the story, the changes in the characters as the game progressed and too many unfixable bugs and that it became so bad that the only thing he could do was start over.

I also laughed too at that line in the game but it was more of a tongue and cheek jab at himself for the way the OG game ended up becoming due to lack of planning which BoN does seem to have done a better job at.

Also v0.83.5 is completely playable and fine as long as you go from 0.82 to 0.83.5 and did not play 0.83a and especially if ya follow my Strategy Guide (listed in OP as just guide) then you won't run into any major issues.

As for why I made my Strategy Guide is I do see him completing this game but also to help others get the most of the game. This includes seeing all the content as it took me playing the game 3 times besides digging in the game code and also talking with others who have also played both games multiple times as there is a lot of semi-hidden content to look for. But also I saw many complaining about the game being buggy when in fact they were jumping around in this game when it is a semi-linear game and if you jump around too much then you will miss certain things for example you need to start doing the hospital job asap before you do Morgan's Quest which you need to do before try to help Rosy or that if you don't complete all the schoolmates/School Quests before the Mafia Choice then you won't be able to complete them all when you go to the New House. I include many tips and notes in my guide for these and many other things too.

And since it is now BoN approved, even better.

Reactions: oldstrong

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
I have a question, how can i can progress with Amy like with the dating. Right now i about to begin Markus Quest
i use the version 0.82.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Full Strategy Guide v0.83.5

Though most of what's in this guide was found by me from multiple playing and digging through the game code while playing,
shout outs to these guys for their help:
Jieigh, chicho1958 & Symphony of the Night
And these guys for some info:
Wrecker & Jamieee
You did an amazing job man. Thanks for including me, but I didn't do jack squat :censored::censored:.
My schedule been like crap. Labs after labs after labs :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes